Status: Slowly but surely updating c;

I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

7- Alan

 I felt Austin's arms tighten around my torso as I pushed off, sending us off down the water slide, the blasting water giving us greater momentum every second. 
I don't understand why he was so scared, though. I'm sure he'd been on scarier rides before. 

In not even five seconds we were emerging from the dark tunnel, hitting the cool water. Austin's arms were still tightly wrapped around me, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I felt very safe in the position we were in, even though he was the one who was scared. And he sure was scared, I could feel his body shaking around mine, his arms tense and his face buried in my back. 

We floated most of the way to the edge of the pool until I had to pull us closer to get out. 

"Want me to stay down here with you?" 
He climbed out of the float and onto the cement next to me. 

"No, I want you to go have fun. Go on the rides." 

"But I'm not gonna have fun." I sighed. 
"Why wouldn't you?"
"Because you're down here while I'd be up there and then we'd both be alone." 
It was his turn to sigh. 

"Alan I brought you here to have fun because I know how much you wanted to come. I'm not gonna have fun unless you're having fun."

I frowned. "Well I'm not gonna have fun if you're not with me." 
I felt my cheeks warming up at what I had just said. Why? I'm not entirely sure, actually. 

"But Al... I can't go on the rides."
"That's why I'm staying down here with you."
I smiled at him, and he huffed, rolling his eyes. 
"Fine. But only because you're too hot to argue with." He winked at me, then laughed. 
"I knew my looks would come in handy some day." I laughed with him. 
 
We spent a couple hours down in the pools, swimming around, talking, and even going in the wave pool. 
He got me to go on a couple of the slides a few times, but I never went on each one them more than once. I actually preferred the wave pool, it was like we were in an actual ocean, only much, much smaller. I loved the ocean, so did Austin, so we stayed there most of the time, letting the machine generated waves lift us over and over.  

Once we both decided we were tired of the water, we went back to our room to dry off and get dressed. 
By dressed, I mean me walking around in my boxers and Austin in a shirt and basket ball shorts. 
He looked really good, too. The long shorts sat just beneath his hips, ending right beneath his knees and his shirt hung over the hem of his shorts, the whole outfit making him look even taller and skinnier. 
I caught myself staring as he walked into the bathroom. 
"Aus, what do you want to eat? I'm gonna order it now."
"They have the Japanese salad bar here?"
I looked through the pamphlet I had found on the bed side desk.

"Yep, you want the usual?" 

"Um... Yeah but instead of having the shrimp tell them I'll just have extra rice, please." 
He was sitting in front of the TV now, working on something. 

"Okay. Austin, can I ask what you're doing?" 
He turned only his head to face me, before holding up a handful of cords. 
I looked at him confused. 

"Did you bring the xbox?" 
He grinned, nodded, and went back to hooking up the gaming system. 
I rolled my eyes, chuckling, then picked up the room's phone to call room service. 

Once I had both of our suppers ordered I hung up and joined Austin on the floor. 

"I didn't even know you could hook this up here." 
I picked up the plastic box, looking it over. 

"I requested a special room just so we could." He smiled and winked at me, turning the television on to figure out the channeling. 

By the time he had completely figured out the tv and had our game set up, there was a knock at our door telling us our food was here. 

I cracked the door open just a bit, remembering that I was wearing only boxers. 

"You order the sushi plates?" 

"That's us." 
 I went to hand her money for it but she said to pay at the desk when we checked out. 
I was about to thank her and go, but then Austin walked up behind me, peeking out the doorway. 

"Food here?" 

"Mhm." 

The girl in front of us made an odd face before smirking. 
"Ohh... You two are-" She pointed back and forth between us. 

"What? No, no were just-" 
"I get it, I get it, you don't need to explain. Have fun tonight." She winked, turning around. 

"Dude, were not dating!" I practically shouted after her. 
Austin's arms linked their way around my waist. 

"We're not?" 
The girl looked back and laughed. 
I clenched my teeth. 
"Not helping, Aus." 
He laughed like it was some huge joke- no, that's probably exactly what he was thinking, that this was all joking. He was joking. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, don't get butt-hurt, faggot.... OH WAIT. Thats exactly what you get!" 
He laughed even harder at his joke, and I couldn't help but laugh too, it was pretty funny. 

"You're one to talk!" I joked, poking him in the side. 

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" He feigned upset, placing his fists on his hips dramatically. 

"You didn't know? Thats okay, I'll come out for you. YOU'RE GAY. " I waved my hands, laughing. 
His face kind of fell for a second, he kind of looked upset, but then he picked up our plates and handed me mine. 
"Let's eat already, I starving!" 

"When aren't you?" 

-&-

We spent a few hours after eating playing different games on the xbox. Austin actually beat me in a lot of them this time, he usually didn't because of how the controllers were shaped. His hands were too long and he had a hard time hitting certain buttons. 

"Oh, man. I should probably get some sleep." He stared up at the clock, ruffling his hair. 

"Why's that?"

"I um, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. No, today, actually." He laughed, and I saw that it was two in the morning. 
"And we should probably stop bothering the neighbors." 

"I forgot we had neighbors." I laughed. 
"But yeah, you should get to bed if you're going to the doctors tomorrow."

We both got into the king size bed, the tightly tucked blankets holding us firmly down, curled up facing each other. 

I hoped I wouldn't have any nightmares tonight, it's worse enough having them at home, let alone strangers hearing me have them. 

-&- 

We had to leave at eleven the next morning, or we'd have to pay for another night. I successfully slept through the whole night, and was able to be up at ten thirty. 

It only took us one trip to load all of our clothes and things back into Austin's truck, then we started the ride back home. 

"When's your appointment?"

"Th-they said one o'clock."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

He thought about it for a few minutes, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"No, it won't take very long. I'll be fine." He smiled at me. 
I smiled back and returned to my place staring out the window. 

That was weird, I'd been going to his doctor appointments with him for years. Maybe this one really wasn't important. That's fine. 

"Are you going home or staying at my house?" 
"I can stay at your house a while. Are you sure you don't want me to go, though?" 

"Yeah, yeah, I'll only be a little while." 

Austin pulled up to the complex and we both made our way upstairs where he unlocked his door to let me in. 

"I'm gonna go right now so I can pick up some food first then I'll be back after the appointment." He smiled at me, brushing my arm with his pointer finger. His touch left a cold trail down my skin, making me flinch to rub at it. 

"Sounds good, have fun at the doctors." I laughed, closing the door as he left. 
I didn't really know what to do while he was gone, he didn't have any food yet and the xbox was still in the truck. I settled for watching television after stripping down to my boxers in the hot apartment. 

Like always, there was nothing on. All of the good old shows have been replaced by new shitty ones. I didn't know what I would watch now anyway, I don't really watch tv. I mean, I watch it but I don't take any of it in. 
A half hour into Austin being gone I decided to go into his room. Of course not a thing had changed since we left yesterday, nobody was here while we were gone. 

I let out a heavy sigh, being extremely bored, and went back to the living room to my bag. 
I unzipped the front pocket, knowing there would be a small, full, zip-lock baggy there. I took it and my glass pipe out and sat back on the couch, taking my lighter out of my pocket. 

-&- 

I blew out one last breath of smoke before closing the baggy hack up and tucking it back into my bag. 
As soon as I zipped the pocket closed I heard a car door shut in the parking lot, signaling that either Austin or a neighbor was home. Probably a neighbor, doctor appointments usually took longer. I looked at the time on the DVD player beneath the tv and found that it had actually been a couple hours since Austin left. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is crappy, I just had to get it up. And it's pretty much a filler because, Austin's part was originally the main view so his is more detailed, and I had to get to his part because something important is in the next chapter. I'm sorry it's just up so late, I SAW OF MICE AND MEN AND DAY TO REMEMBER AND CHUNK NO CAPTAIN CHUNK THIS WEEKEND IT WAS RHE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE I AM SO SORE STILL AND I LOVE IT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT THE CONCERT WIHOUR CRYING. THEYRE REAL. THEYRE ALL REAL
I NEED TO STOP IM SORRY. ENJOY <3