Status: Slowly but surely updating c;

I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

1-Alan

"Morning Sunshine."
I groaned as the curtains were pulled back and bright light hit my tired eyelids. Kaitlyn's way of waking me up. I covered my face with the pillow I had previously been laying on, curling up under the warm blankets. 

"Why would you do thaaat?" I whined. I felt her body land next to mine as she jumped onto the bed. 
"Because it's already 11 and you need to get up. I was going to make you breakfast, but we don't have anything for it. So I was thinking we could go to the store, which included me waking you up." she said with a small laugh. Squinting my eyes open, I found her smiling at me. She looked so beautiful laying there, he hair a dark, curly mess surrounding her face, with one of my sweatshirts on. 

"You're so beautiful." I said to her, twisting a strand of her brown hair through my caloused fingers. 

"You're so full of it" she mocked me, tossing a pillow onto my face. I pulled it off, laughing, and leaned forward to give her a quick kiss. Leaping from the bed, I stretched, before pulling on the pair of black skinny jeans Austin had given me on my last birthday. I hadn't wanted to wear them at first, but after putting them on... They were the only kind of pants I wore now.

With my favorite 'Destroy Everything' shirt on, I'd be ready to go once my shoes were on. Right as I tied the black laces Kaitlyn emerged from the bathroom, hair done and makeup on. I took her hand and we made our way down to the parking lot where the black Mustang she had bought me waited. I couldn't believe she had really gotten it for me, that was an expensive car. But her dad owned some huge printing company and they were practically rich. I honestly didn't want to accept the expensive gift but there was no arguing with that pretty face. Not to mention those gorgeous green eyes.

I wouldn't let her get us a house though, I liked my apartment too much; and that's where I would stay. There were a lot of memories in that place. I thought back to last summer when me and Austin had practically lived with each other for months while we weren't on tour. But ever since me and Kaitlyn had started dating we didn't hang out as much and I kind of missed that. 

"We should go out tonight, and invite Austin." I suggested. 

"That's a good idea, where are you thinking?" I opened her door for her, before replying. 

"I don't know, how about that bar down the street we went to a while back?" I held my finger up to signal her to wait, and made my way to the drivers side, starting the car. 

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Want me to call him?" She replied once I was seated. She reached for her pocket and I shook my head. 

"Nah, I'll call him later, he had to go into the studio today, he's probably not home yet." I backed the car out of the complex and made the short drive to the store. She left my side to retrieve a cart, after I told her where I would be.

Making my way to the freezer section, I had just grabbed a jug I milk when I heard my name being called. Turning around, I found my best friend walking towards me. I smiled and closed the glass door. 

"Hey you're out early, huh?" 

He ran his hand through his hair, almost knocking off his sunglasses. 

"Yeah, I just had to go over the vocal tracking with Aaron for one song. I guess they lost the file. But now the first song's done!" He grinned, rocking on his heels, a basket in hand. Looks like he was out of food too. 
His smile was so infectious, I couldn't help but smile around him. He just put off such a great vibe all the time, I didn't know how he did it. 

"Sweet! But hey, I was gonna call you later; I was wondering if you wanted to go to that bar by my place tonight with me and Kaitlyn?" as soon as I said her name she rolled a little cart around the corner. 

"Oh, hey Austin!" she smiled at him. He gave a polite small back,
"Hi, Kait." He turned back to me, passing his basket back and forth between his hands almost nervously. 

"Yeah, I-I'd love to go. But uh... I gotta.. Go." He gave a small laugh, gesturing behind him towards the checkout counters. 

"Alright, see you later then!" And then he turned to walk to the line. Kaitlyn took the milk and eggs from my hands, placing them in the cart. 

"So he's coming tonight?"
I nodded, taking the handle to walk down the rest of the way. Kaitlyn really liked Austin, but he always got so weird around her. Almost like he was scared of her or something. He got very serious and sometimes he fidgeted. I don't know, maybe it's nothing. He'd probably warm up to her later when we all hung out. I hoped so