Status: Slowly but surely updating c;

I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

2- Alan

By the time this song was over I felt as if I were drenched in sweat. It seemed to be getting hotter on the dance floor, understandable considering the amount of moving bodies in the room. 
"I'm gonna go sit at our table, maybe get a drink."
I nodded at kaitlyn before replying "yeah, I was just going to go cool off at the bar." and she walked backed to our booth as I sat at the long island bar. All of the waitresses were busy, so I figured it'd be a while. I crossed my arms in front of me,laying my head on them. I wonder where Austin went. Ah, wait, he went home. I wonder why he went home so early, though. I really wanted to hang out with him, it was just that Kait wanted to be 'alone'. That's when I remembered, I had kissed him. He was my best friend and I wanted to let him know how much he meant to me. But he said that I couldn't? I didn't understand. Did he not want to be friends? He did seem a little weird tonight, and I wonder who that girl he was hanging out with was. I invited him to hang out, but she just took him away. Shit, I hoped to God he got a ride home and didn't drive himself. I looked behind me to see if Kait was at the table still. But she was already right next to me, moving a chair to sit down. She held my arm close, and for some reason I wanted to shake her off. I kind of upset myself thinking like that- that I wanted to be away from her. Maybe I'm just tired. 
"Are you ready to go home?" she asked. 
"Yeah but I think only one of the three of you should drive." I joked about my vision and she laughed, pulling me up with her. Okay I wasn't really joking about seeing three of her. 
But she got into the drivers seat, and drove us home and I was thankful of that. As soon as we got home she got in the shower, and I changed into my pajamas before sitting down to watch tv. At least what I could make out of it anyway. I wasn't really paying all that much attention to it. I couldn't stop thinking about Austin. Was he mad at me? Is that why he left? I was just trying to show my appreciation of him...
And plus, might I add, he looked really good tonight. I actually loved the shirt he wore even though I started to give him shit about it. Oh my God I hope he's not mad at me for that. 
Kaitlyn came out of the bathroom, dressed only in black undergarnments, her hair up in a towel. She caught me looking at her and gave me a wink before going into our room. She emerged a few seconds later without the towel. She sat next to me on the couch, leaning in my direction. I felt her hand warm on my leg as she kissed right beneath my ear. I turned my head to kiss her, as she climb to sit facing me on my lap. After a few short seconds I pulled away, but she just moved to my neck. 
"Kait..." 
She perked up, smiling at me. 
"what?" 
I rubbed the back of my head, thinking of what to say.
"I don't know... I just... I guess I just don't want to..." I didn't want to upset her, but I just wasn't feeling it tonight.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, I guess I'm just not in the mood." she frowned, sitting back on my lap.
"Alan you were all over me at the bar, I thought that's why you wanted to go home?" 
I shook my head a little, shrugging. 
"I actually kind of just wanted to go to bed."
"Alright, are you okay? Do you want to talk about anything?"
She was actually starting to annoy me somehow and I really didn't want to get cranky with her, because she didn't deserve it; she was only being nice. I was just tired. 
"No I'm fine, I'm just tired. And I've got a headache from earlier. I'm gonna go to bed."
"Alright, I will too." She sighed.
And she climbed off of my lap, and we went to our room. I flicked off the lamp, stripping to my boxers, and got under the covers.
"Night."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry about how this is typed, with the characters thoughts like /this/, I'm on mobile and it won't let me italicise /: