Status: Active c;

Running.

O N E

Jacob Black woke up at ten o'clock in the morning. He looked around and noticed he was asleep in the Cullens living room. He fell asleep the night before when he came over to see Renesmee. He stood up and yawned as he stretched his arms and legs. Nobody seemed to be home, so he sat back on the couch and noticed a paper on the table. He grabbed it and read it. it said;
'Jacob,
We went hunting with Renesmee. We'll be back later.
-Bella.'

He put the note down and stretched one more time before walking to the kitchen and looking for food. He found some chips and started eating some of them. He grabbed a soda before walking back to the living room and watching tv.

After thirty minutes had passed, he heard the door bell ring. He jumped up and went to answer it. He started wondering who it was, because he sensed it was a werewolf, but it wasn't Seth or Leah or anyone that he knew, even though the scent did seem famillier....

He opened the door and looked at the person standing before him. It was a woman holding a girl on her hip, then he looked down and saw a girl standing by her. He looked at the woman's face and slightly gasped. "Cassie?" He asked. It was his sister. She nodded slowly "Yes. Jacob?" She asked. She sounded as if she were trying to hurry the conversation. Jacob nodded and continued starring at her. What? Why is she here? He thought she ran off with a vampire.

"Can I come in?" Cassie asked hurriedly. Jacob shook his thoughts out of his head and looked at Cassie "Yeah! Sure, come on in." He said, letting her in. He still kept wondering what she wanted from him. He wasn't trying to sound mean or anything, but last time he saw her he was like nine.

Cassie put down the girl she was carrying and held her hand. The other girl was still standing beside her, looking around. Jacob walked over to Cassie "So...Cassie-" He was cut off from saying anything else. "I need your help, Jacob." She said. He just stood there, looking at her "With what?" He asked "And who are these kids?" He asked, looking at the two girls.

Cassie sat down and told Jacob to sit by her. She sighed and looked at the girls who sat on the other couch. "Thats Bonnie." She said, pointing to the girl who she was holding. Bonnie looked like the youngest and was very short. "And thats Beca." She said, pointing to the girl who kept standing next to Cassie. She was very tall and very skinny.

"They're my daughters. They're Hybrids. As in, Half Vampire, Half Werewolf." She said and looked at them, they both waved and looked at the ground. Jacob waved back and looked at Cassie "Your...daughters?" He asked. Cassie nodded "Yes, they've started growing at a human rate. Bonnie is six and Beca is elevan." Cassie explained.

Jacob nodded "So...do you need help raising them...?" He asked, making Cassie shake her head. "No. I need your help keeping them away from their father." She said. Jacob raised his brow "Why?" He asked. Cassie raised her sleeve up showing a giant bruise. Then she raised her other sleeve up to show cuts. "Does that answer your question?" She asked. Jacob looked at her arms and flickered his eyes up torward her face. He put his thumb on her face and wiped the makeup that was on it, he could see a bruise and whimpered softly. "Was that bloodsucker doing this to you?" He whispered, but yelled at the same time. Cassie nodded and looked down, she was a werewolf, so when he hit her it didn't hurt like it would if she was a human.

Jacob stood up "Why didn't you come back earlier??!!" He growled, making Cassie jumped. "Because I didn't have a chance to." She said. "Then why didn't you shift and protect yourself??" He growled at her. Cassie looked down, ashamed of herself. "Because it wasn't enough to protect me, it just made things worse!" She said and blinked away a tear.

Jacob sighed and sat back down, trying to calm himself down. He looked at Cassie, then at Bonnie and Beca. "I'll help all of you. You can stay at my new place." He said. He just bought a house in Forks so he could be closer to Renesmee just in case. It had three rooms in it; One for him, one for Cassie, and Beca and Bonnie could share a room.

Cassie looked at him and hugged him "Thank you, Jake." She said. She pulled away from the hug and signaled Beca and Bonnie to come over to her. They did what she told them to and smiled at Jacob. Bonnie was the first to speak, "Hi, I'm Bonnie." She said in a innocent accent. Jacob smiled "I'm uncle Jacob." He said. Beca smiled "I'm Beca." She said, she didn't really have a innocent accent because she was older and kind of got into more trouble then she use to. Jake smiled "Hi." He said and hugged both Bonnie and Beca, they both immdiently hugged back.

After thet pulled away, Jake looked at Cassie "How did you know I was here?" He asked. "I went to La Push and saw a boy named Seth, he told me I could find you here." She answered, making Jacob nod. Cassie looked around "Who lives here, anyways?" She asked. "The Cullen's. They're vampires." Jacob said, making Cassie nod. She wasn't scared of Vampire, considering she dated one.

But she was scared of the Vampire she dated, because he beat her.
Alot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I've decided to make Jasper single in this *Hint, Hint* and Jasper and Alice never had romantic feelings torwards each other. So...yeah. c;