Status: Active c;

Running.

T W O

Jacob decided to drive Cassie and the kids to his place before the Cullen's came back. He wasn't really prepared for Cassie to meet the Cullen's.

"So were you in a pack when you were...where ever you were?" Jacob asked as he drove down the rode. "I was in the country side in Texas. And no, Bruce never let me." She answered. Jacob raised his brow "Who's Bruce?" He asked, making Cassie point to Bonnie and Beca and say "Their dad.". "Oh." Jacob said, feeling a little stupid.

"So I hear you have a pack of your own now." Cassie said, looking at Jacob with a questioning look on her face. "Yeah, kind of. Who told you?" He asked. "I ran into Paul while I was in La Push." Cassie said. Jacob nodded.

Cassie and Paul use to be a 'thing'. She didn't imprint on him, but she loved him. They broke up after Bruce came along because Cassie said she loved Bruce and Paul. This incident is why Paul is so mean and hot headed now. Because Cassie broke his heart. She didn't mean to, because he didn't imprint on her either, so she didn't think it would be such a big deal to him. Apparently it was. And now Paul's going out with her sister. How great is that?

Cassie sighed and looked out the window, then Jacob asked her a question "How did you not die giving birth to Beca and Bonnie?" Cassie looked at him "Because I'm a Werewolf, and if you haven't noticed, Werewolves heel fast." Jacob nodded "Yeah but, aren't they strong enough to kill a Vampire by just squezing their necks?" He asked. "Yes, and they can do that with a werewolf too. They just, didn't try to kill me." She explained and looked at Beca and Bonnie. Bonnie was coloring, not caring about anything, and Beca was reading. It was a good thing Cassie and Jacob were whispering, or else who knows what Bonnie and Beca would think.

Jacob nodded before pulling into the drive way of his house. It was a two story house and it was painted red on the outside. On the inside it was painted yellow. It had lots of windows(Like the Cullen house) and the back door and front door were both painted Yellow. Cassie thought it looked cool.

Cassie, Jacob, and the girls walked inside. Cassie still thought it looked cool.
But even if she didn't think it looked cool, she would have to get use to it, because she was going to be living here for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! I know its short! Don't judge me!