Sequel: Love in Lights
Status: Active :)

Love in Music

Sure You Wanna Play This Game?

“Hey Kate! Do you have that pink lipstick of Luce’s that I love?” I asked Kate walking into her room and looking around.

“Kate are you- WOAH!” My eyes widened as I noticed the abs currently trying to pull on a shirt.

“Belle!” Kate’s surprised voice pulled me away from the flushing Liam who managed to pull his black shirt on properly. Kate eyed me warily as I curiously pointed towards Liam completely confused.

“It’s not what you think.” She said quickly as Liam rubbed the back of his head nervously.

“I’m actually not really sure what to think.” I said slowly trying to wrap my head around it all.

“Liam came over last night and we watched some movies and he just happened to fall asleep here, that’s it.” She rambled quickly, biting her lip. An amused smile fell onto my face as I raised an eyebrow at her.

“You snuck him in?” I asked incredulous as she flushed.

“I didn’t sneak him in, you all just happened to be in your rooms when I brought him in.” she said softly, eyes not meeting Liam’s or mine.

“Right.” I said disbelieving before backing out of the room. “I’ll just leave you to it then.”

I quickly shut the door behind me before heading out to the other girls. I grabbed Frankie as she went to leave the living room and pulled her down onto the couch next to Grace before falling down next to Luce.

“Wait here.” Everyone shot me a look as I just smiled innocently. “Trust me, you are going to want to wait here.”

“You’re weird.” Frankie grumbled in reply but stayed where she was. I settled back in the chair and leaned on Luce’s shoulder as she scrolled through her twitter feed.

“Liam!” I glanced up as Liam and Kate walked into the living room heading for the door.

“Wait when did you get here?” Gracie asked confused. Kate shot me a glare as I tried to hold in my laughter.

“Liam’s going, now.” Kate said sternly, pushing Liam towards the door while he waved at us quickly.

“What the hell was that?” Luce voiced.

“You knew!” Frankie exclaimed pointing at me.

“Apparently he stayed the night.” I told her smugly as the girls all looked shocked.

“She has so much to explain.”

-

“Okay, calm down, clam down.” Frankie said to Lucinda as she rubbed her back calmly. Simon watched us amused as we sat in his office

“I just gained two thousand followers in half an hour! How am I supposed to calm down?” She hissed to Frankie who pulled back slightly.

“Hopefully it will rise soon.” Simon commented lightly as Luce made a weird high squeak.

“Why did I have to go first?” She moaned, lightly punching Liam’s arm, he backed away from her slightly looking alarmed.

“I don’t know. We just thought of you first.” He said, still backing away and standing next to Louis.

“It’s okay Luce. Everything will be fine. The rest of us will be announced soon.” Kate tried to console her as Luce nodded at her, slowly taking in her words.

“And plus this is a good thing. Everyone’s interested in us.” Grace tried to lighten the mood.

“You guys might want to warn us next time before you mention all of us on Twitter.” I turned to all five boys who watched Luce worriedly.

“Some of us don’t always get warnings.” Louis suddenly bit back at me. I stared at him for a moment before shrugging and turning back to Simon who was discussing something with Jen, I could feel Louis eyes burning into my side. He had yet to get revenge on me, the longer it took the more I was actually worried.

“Well girls I’m really happy with the progress you are all making so far. So tomorrow we are going to get you to sit down with some writers and begin writing your first single.” My mouth fell open at Simon’s words and by the lack of response from the rest of the girls I knew they were in the same position as I was.

I couldn’t believe this already. It was too amazing, too perfect. So far this had all just kind of been floating along and everything was amazing. But now actually writing a single that Simon wants to produce was a whole different point of amazing. Everything was so real.

“This is the part people normally start getting excited about.” Simon commented to us all, as we still hadn’t made a noise yet.

Frankie was the first, of course. Her arm latched tightly onto mine, fingernails digging in and making me wince.

“Seriously!” She squealed slightly while Lucinda slapped a hand over her own mouth.

“You guy’s heard what he said too right?” Grace asked us weakly, Kate frowned and nodded at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

“You girls are weird.” Niall muttered as we tried to take in the information.

-

I could feel something tickle my nose but I pushed it away and snuggled deeper into the warm bed. I knew at any moment my alarm would probably be going off but my bed was too warm and I was too comfortable for that to bother me.

The tickle came at my ear next. I moved my hand and touched something. My body went rigid and my eyes flew open as I flung whatever it was away from me.

I sat upright and my eyes widened the moment I saw something black and leggy lying on the opposite side of my bed. A scream flew through my mouth as my body kicked my legs into motion and I scrambled out of bed and rounded the corner ready to make it to the door before it attacked me.

My body collided with somebody else’s along the way and another scream flew through my mouth before my eyes found familiar blue ones. Before I could think I threw myself around said person and lifted my legs around his waist. I could hear his loss of breath; his arms came around to support me up.

“What the hell is going on?” Frankie yelled walking into the room, looking around eyes clearly still tired.

“Spider!” I half screamed pointing towards where my bed was. I ignored the fact that Liam was in my room when he moved over towards the bed and I clung to Louis tighter.

“Love? You okay?” Kate asked me gently, moving to stand behind Louis and look closer at me. I shook my head and leant my chin on Louis shoulder, the smell of him filling my nose and calming me slightly.

“Uh Belle?” Liam’s voice came from behind me. “I think you might want to see this.”

“What?” I asked scared of what he had as I turned my head. That’s when I realised it was fake. He was holding a fake spider. Before I had time to fully comprehend what that mean I felt shaking underneath my arms. My head instantly snapped back to Louis who was failing to conceal the smile slipping across his face. My legs instantly dropped from where they were clinging as I straightened myself up, Louis arms still placed around me.

“I cannot believe you did that.” I said slowly, glaring at him as his laughter bubbled up more. I pushed out of his arms and took a step back, crossing my own arms over my chest.

“I’m going back to bed.” Frankie whined as the others followed. Liam handed me the spider before leaving. I growled and through the spider at Louis before storming off towards my bed.

“Awe come on Belle. Don’t be mad.” Louis’ laughter came from behind me. “I was just getting you back that was all. It was a joke.”

“Yeah well my joke didn’t almost make you have a heart attack.” I grumbled at him annoyed before pulling out a cardigan from a drawer and throwing it over myself, apart from being cold I was also scarcely dressed in front of Louis Tomlinson and that made me uncomfortable.

“What you did wasn’t very nice either.” He said back once I turned around. I rolled my eyes at his blue ones.

“How did you get in here anyway?” I asked suddenly, realizing that the other girls wouldn’t have let him in.

“Liam stole Kate’s key card for me.” Louis replied shrugging and pulling it out of his pocket. My eyes went wide and I reached to grab it off of Louis before moving towards the door.

I only made it three steps before Louis’ arm wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled back from it.

“You can’t tell her. I promised Liam he wouldn’t get in trouble.”

“I have to get back at one of you for doing this to me.” I cried back, struggling out of his arms.

“Yes but do you really want to ruin his chances with her. I mean a fight already in a relationship that barely exists isn’t a good idea.” I stopped moving as his words sunk in. I sighed and threw the card onto the couch and moved out of his arms.

“You suck.” I muttered childishly before moving over to my wardrobe to grab some clothes.

“What are you doing?”

“Going for a shower. And no, you can bugger off.” I grumbled the moment his eyes lit up and a smirk covered his mouth. I pushed past him and moved into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I trust Louis about as far as I could throw him right now.

Louis was gone by the time I got out of the shower as I sighed in relief. He was however in the kitchen helping himself to our food.

“Hey you ready to go?” Lucinda called out to no one in particular as she walked into the kitchen.

“Yeah, but has anyone seen my key card? I can’t find it everywhere.” Kate asked as I watched Liam pale visibly. His mouth opened and hesitated before he shot Louis a glare.

“Yeah, I have it. I must have grabbed it instead of mine or something.” I told her pulling it out of my pocket and handing it over. I watched as Liam’s face flooded with relief.

“You owe me Payne.” I whispered before moving past him towards the door.

“Are you both coming with us today?” Grace asked suddenly as the boys accompanied down and out towards the front where a car was waiting for us.

“Nah, my car’s just in the car park.” Louis gestured in the opposite direction before he and Liam wished us luck today. Louis threw me a wink as I flipped him off before climbing into the car.

“You have to admit that it was kind of funny how he woke you up.” Lucinda teased as we climbed into the car.

“Oh it was just freaking hilarious. Why don’t we see how you would enjoy it?” I shot her a glare in reply, falling into the seat next to her.

“Looks like you both enjoyed it really. You know with the way you clung to him half naked.” Kate teased as Frankie high fived her from the back.

“Yeah I mean was wrapping your legs around him really necessary?”

“Shut up!” I yelled back at Frankie before pulling my beanie tighter over my head. Gracie tried to hide her laughter behind her hand but I could see her shaking.

“You’re supposed to be the nice one.” I hissed at her as we climbed out of the car and headed into the studio. She grabbed my arm and stopped me from joining the others.

“And you’re supposed to be the one that boys don’t like.” She said pointedly as I stared at her dumbfounded. “But it seems to me Louis has quite a thing for you and I’m pretty sure you feel something to.”

I stared at her in complete surprise. Grace was normally a lot softer than this, not so blunt. It was definitely surprising. But she was wrong.

“Louis doesn’t like me.” I shook my head at her fully believing in what I said.

“And you don’t like him?” She asked me as a shrugged.

“He’s cute, no harm can come from thinking that.” I told her with a smile before pulling her into the building and out of the cold December air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title: Better Then You by Conor Maynard/Rita Ora

Sorry for the wait guys! I've had stressful weeks of work, Uni and drama but I'm back into writing and I hope you like the newest chapter!!

xx