Sequel: Love in Lights
Status: Active :)

Love in Music

Hey, How Ya Doin?

“I fucking hate hangovers.” I mumbled before placing my head onto the cold countertop.

“Here honey.” Kate’s voice sounded from above me. I lifted my head and willingly took the tablets and water she held out for me.

“I told you to stop.” She shrugged at me. I instantly glared.

“No judging, you are not allowed to judge.” I growled at her.

“Sounds great to me. No judging allowed in this group.” Frankie said walking into the kitchen. I smiled and turned to nod at her before noticing the unknown male standing behind her, in just a pair of pants. The smile fell from my face as my eyes widened.

“What?” Frankie asked before moving towards the fridge. “Do you want anything to drink uh?”

“Nick.” The shirtless boy reminded Frankie. I stared at him wide eyed for a moment as he sat down in the bar seat next to me.

“You remember Nick from last night, right?” Frankie asked me. I stared at Nick before shaking my head.

“I don’t really remember much.” I admitted. Nick and Frankie laughed at me.

“I carried you up.” Nick told me. I blushed slightly at him.

I have drunk texted Toby.” Gracie blurted out the moment her and Lucinda entered into the kitchen. I looked at her for a moment before laughing softly and patting the seat next to me.

“How bad?” I asked her.

“I told him that he had nice arms and I wanted to touch them.” I laughed loudly, instantly regretting it as the pounding started in my head. “I’m never going to the studio again.”

“I’m never getting drunk again.” I responded.

“What should I do?” Gracie groaned before placing her head against the countertop.

“Apologise?” Kate suggested.

“NO, don’t do that!” Frankie yelled standing up from her stool.

“Hush!” I glared at her.

“Some guys like confident girls. So by complimenting him making he thinks you’re just really confident.” She continued, ignoring my comment.

“I could barely spell in the text! He thinks I’m illiterate!” Gracie cried out loudly.

“I thought you didn’t like him though.” Lucinda said smugly, from across the bench. I laughed as Gracie flipped her off without raising her head.

“I’m going to die! You should all just leave me here to die! Better yet someone throw me out the window.” Gracie lifted her head and pleaded us. “You! You’re all muscle. Throw me out the window.”

Nick gaped at her for a couple of minutes as she stared at him seriously.

“So you can tell Nick that he has muscles but not Toby?” I asked confused, Gracie sighed at me like it was an obvious situation.

“But I like Toby not Nick. No offence.” Gracie muttered towards him.

“No offence taken. Well I better be off. Thanks for the night ladies. Frankie.” Nick stood up and pressed a kiss to Frankie’s mouth before leaving through the front door. I watched him go before turning to the others.

“Did he not have a shirt?” I asked everyone.

“I’m not sure.” Frankie mused before shrugging. I snorted before taking the tablets Kate had given me.

“So I thought we were supposed to get Gracie and Annabelle laid?” Lucinda smirked towards Frankie who rolled her eyes and slapped her lightly on the arm.

“They had their chance.” She responded. I glanced at Gracie who shrugged.

“I don’t remember a chance. I don’t remember much.” I admitted frowning. “What on Earth was I drinking?”

-

I pinched the screen on my phone so it would zoom in closer before glancing up at the street sign. My phone was telling me I was on a street that I wasn’t and I couldn’t find the street I was supposed to be on.

It was official. I was lost. In London. Groaning I tried to call all five girls again but no answer. I glanced around and took a seat on the nearest bench before surveying the area. I could ask people how to get back home but I the people around me didn’t look nice enough to answer.

Groaning I listlessly scrolled through my contacts without a purpose. It’s not like any of my friends back home would be able to help me out. Biting my lip, I realized who I was going to have to call. Scrolling towards his name, I took a deep breath before sliding my finger across his name. I bit my lip and held my breath as I listened to the rings.

“Hello?” His voice instantly came through the phone.

“Hi Louis. It’s uh Annabelle.” I breathed out.

“I know Belle. There’s this thing called caller ID.” His chuckles came through the phone. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see me.

“You’re so funny aren’t you?” I mumbled.

“So is there a reason you called? Other than complimenting me?” He mused through the phone.

“I’m well I’m.” I paused before starting again. “I’m lost Louis. I went for a walk to clear my head and then I don’t know I took to many turns and the girls aren’t answering their phone. And stupid Google maps isn’t working for me because it’s telling me I’m somewhere where I’m not. And you’re my last resort! I don’t even know the name of our hotel to get a taxi back and the people around me don’t look nice enough to help.”

“Okay, okay, Belle. Calm down.” Louis interrupted my rambling; I could hear the laughter in his tone. “Describe to me where you are.”

I quickly told Louis the street name and all the information I could about the area before he told me to stay where I was. I hung up my phone and pulled my coat tighter around myself. It was getting colder; I was really starting to hate winter.

I didn’t have to wait long before a car pulled up in front of me. I eyed it suspiciously as I couldn’t see in. Louis however jumped out of the car and moved towards me.

“Are you going to sit there and freeze to death or?” He gestured back towards his car as he rubbed his hands together. He wasn’t dressed very warmly.

I happily jumped up and rushed to the car. Thanking him when he opened the car door for me. He turned the heater on the moment he seated himself. I could feel myself defrosting in front of it. It felt amazing.

“I am never leaving the hotel again!” I whined moving as close to the heater as my seatbelt would allow me. Louis laughed as he pulled out onto the road.

“You get used to it.” He shrugged. I shook my head at him.

“You know where I live it very rarely gets below negative in winter. Hell if we reach 0 that is a cold day!” I cried at him. He shot me a sympathetic smile before stopping at a red light and turning the heater up higher. I sat back and relaxed slightly.

“How long have you been walking around?” Louis asked me suddenly, I shrugged. “Well you are about an hours walking distance from the hotel.”

“Are you serious?” I asked him wide eyed, before glancing around the area. It’s not like I could recognize anything.

“You must have really needed to clear your head?” He questioned me slightly.

“I just had a bad hangover.” I admitted to him, leaning my head back and watching the other cars as we drove by.

“You went out without us.” He pouted at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“I would rather not be mobbed when I go out thanks.” I told him. I watched as a frown appeared on his face and his eyes didn’t stray from the road. I worried for a moment that I had offended him.

“You know that will be you soon.” He told me suddenly. I bit my lip for a moment as I thought about it. Being mobbed everywhere ago and have people following me around taking a photo of my every move. It was exhausting and terrifying. But if I got the chance I would also be singing, performing and travelling as well as spending a lot of time with four amazing girls.

“But I guess the job part kind of balances it all out?” I questioned him softly.

“Sometimes.” He responded vaguely. I looked away as the silence fell across us. It began to grow awkward before Louis quickly turned the music on. I sung softly to the few songs that came on that I knew. Louis occasionally joined in. I went quieter when he sung, wanting to hear his voice normally. It was raw and very different to popular voices but I loved it. Something about it was just intriguing.

“Thanks for getting me. I’m sorry if I interrupted anything.” I said to Louis as we pulled up outside the hotel.

“You mean my afternoon of laying on the couch watching television. Then no you didn’t interrupt anything.”

“Oh well did you want to come up then?” I asked him hesitantly. I felt rude to call him for help then just send him home. “For like a drink or something.”

“Are you asking me on a date?” Louis squealed before climbing out of his car and handing the keys to the valet.

“Please, you are going to have to work a lot harder to get a date with me.” I teased him.

“How hard?” He asked me seriously as we reached the elevator. I eyed him for a moment as a blush rose to my cheeks. I didn’t have a sarcastic comeback for that one. “You’re blush is cute.”

“Okay.” I said loudly as we stepped onto the elevator. Luckily with other people so anymore talking between Louis and me was put on hold.

“What are you all doing that’s so important to ignore my calls?” I yelled out the moment we stepped inside the suite. I received no response. Glancing at Louis quickly, I began to move forward, looking for the girls. I stepped into the living room finding them all asleep on the couches. “Really!”

I grumbled and walked over, pushing Frankie off the couch before shaking Lucinda rudely awake which in turn woke up Gracie who was leaning on her. Kate woke up from the thud Frankie had made when she fell.

“What the hell?” Frankie yelled at me, glaring and rubbing her bum.

“You were all asleep and I was alone out there. Lost and dying!” I cried out to them all. Louis snickered from behind me.

“You got lost. Oh you poor thing!” Gracie immediately sympathized, walking over and pulling me into a hug. “You must have been freezing.”

I pouted at her and nodded.

“Sorry we were just so tired from last night.” Kate frowned at me, snuggled under a blanket.

“It’s alright ladies, I saved the damsel in distress.” Louis announced happily before sitting where Frankie had been laying. She scrunched her nose up at him.

“You had to bring him?” She asked. “Why couldn’t you call the nice one’s? Like Liam or Niall?”

“Hey!” Louis protested as I shrugged at her.

“You didn’t answer your phone therefore you get no choice in the matter.” I grumbled at her.

“I’ll make you a hot chocolate.” Kate announced, standing up and handing me her blanket. She obviously felt bad; I smiled at her in thanks.

“I’ll have a tea please.” Louis called after her before tugging on the blanket I had in my hands. I stumbled forward confused as he maneuvered me to fall down in the seat next to him.

“I want some blanket too.” He whined, rearranging the blanket around the both of us.

“Demanding pop star isn’t he?” Frankie commented to Lucinda. Louis merely flipped them both off before resting his arm across the back of the couch behind me. I couldn’t help the blush that rose to my cheeks as I snuggled under the blankets enjoying the warmth. I hadn’t realized how cold I really had been until I was feeling this warmth.

I couldn’t help but enjoy the body heat that was radiating off Louis underneath the blanket. Kate walked back in not long after with two cups.

I gladly wrapped my hands around the hot chocolate and just enjoyed the warmth it pushed through my hands.

“Your nose looks frozen.” Lucinda commented, leaning forward to poke it. I scrunched up my face and stared at her for a moment before laughing.

“It feels frozen!” I complained. “I hate winter and I hate snow, honestly who would want to live in this. You are all crazy! You need to move to Australia with me!” I nodded to them all.

“You honestly get used to it.” Gracie laughed.

“Never,” I shook my head at her before burying further under the blanket ignoring the fact that my arm heated up every time Louis’ arm would gently brush mine.

“Sometimes you act like a cute little child.” Lucinda said, poking my sides making me wiggle away from her slightly while trying to swat her hand away.

“You’re ridiculous!” I whined at her moving closer to Louis to get away from her hands. My eyes met his briefly, I couldn’t read any emotion on his face as he stared directly into my eyes. It sent a small shiver through my body, Goosebumps erupting along my skin.

Louis, noticing this, let a small smirk slide across his face. Uncomfortable, I turned away from his gaze to see Frankie glaring at Louis. I frowned at her in confusion. Why did I get the feeling she wasn’t a big fan of Louis?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title of chapter from How You Doin? By Little Mix :)

Hope you guys are liking the story so far! It's a bit slow now but the next few chapters will make it start picking up a bit, especially the relationships ;P