Sequel: Love in Lights
Status: Active :)

Love in Music

The First To Fall

“Hey guys.” I said happily, waving at the camera that was placed in front of me. “I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted anything but I’ve been really busy and as you can probably tell I’m in a different looking place then normal.”

I waved my hand around the place behind me indicating the fancy furniture I now classed as my bedroom.

“I’m in a top secret location that I can’t tell you anything about.” I paused before adding on. “Or on holidays with my family.”

At least the first part was true, but I didn’t want to make my subscribers suspicious of anything until we started to announce things.

“Okay well I’ve had a lot of requests to sing Little Mix’s song Turn Your Face. So here we go guys.” I pressed the buttons necessary on my laptop as the music began to play throughout my bedroom. I didn’t have a piano with me to be able to play the music that way so for now I had to use my laptop.

I ended the video not long after that, saving it ready to edit later before I left my room in search of the others.

“Hey, finish your video?” Gracie appeared in front of my vision as I rounded the hallway.

“I still have editing to do but otherwise I’m done. You done yours recently?” I asked her. Simon had asked us to keep updating as regularly as we could, not to create any suspicion. We all made sure that we covered our rooms or used some reasoning so no one noticed we all happened to be recording from rooms in a fancy hotel.

“GIRLS!” Grace and I looked at each other worried before heading back down the hallway way the yell had come from.

“Luce I think.” Frankie said walking out of her room and leading us into Lucinda’s. Kate was already in there, looking slightly panicked.

“Come on. I want to introduce you to my family.” Lucinda said, waving us all over to her computer. I rose my eyebrows up at her as Frankie scoffed in disbelief.

“I thought you were in trouble!” She whined in annoyance. I moved over to stand behind Lucinda, looking down at her laptop where I could see six girls squished together to fit into the screen.

“There are my sisters.” Luce said, pointing to each one as she introduced them.

“This is our baby, Annabelle. But Belle for short.” I groaned and smacked Lucinda lightly for calling me their baby.

“I’m honestly not that much younger then all of you.” I said before responding to the questions suddenly fired at me by all of Lucinda’s sisters. I shot the other girls a pleading look as Gracie quickly appeared by my side so she could be introduced and get some of the questions.

Watching Lucinda and her sisters interact was entertaining and yet also confusing. It was confusing because half the time they spoke in English and the other half Spanish. Sometimes a sentence could be mixed of both. I lost track of the conversation at one point but I love listening to the way they talked Spanish and their accents. They were al beautiful and passionate about what they were saying even if I had no clue what it was about.

Lucinda came to life with this fire as she talked to her sisters. Although sometimes I think she was getting angry with them for something you could still see the love in her face for all of them. She adored her sisters, a feeling that I knew well. I loved my sister the same way Lucinda loved hers. I understood that when she got angry it could only last a moment because you can never be angry with someone you miss.

-

“Don’t you dare laugh!” I groaned at Fankie from my position on the ground. I whined and would have sat there longer if the ice wasn’t beginning to freeze my bottom.

“Help me up.” I grumbled at Frankie as she laughed and walked forward grabbing my hand.

“I can’t believe you fell over.” She giggled at me.

“Well I wasn’t aware there was ice just chilling on the ground. Pun really not intended there.”

“You should have seen yourself! Man, I wish someone got a photo of it.” Frankie began to laugh loudly again, unable to hold it on.

“You’re horrible.” I muttered at her, smacking her shoulder before limping past her slightly and into the heated recording building.

I knew Frankie was following me as her laughter continued to sound throughout the room and down the hallway as I waved at the receptionist on the way to Jen’s office.

“What happened to you?” Jen asked the moment I limped in, one of my own hands resting on top of my bum.

“She fell over.” Frankie burst out before I could say anything.

“I hate you. I really do.” I glared at her.

“I slipped on a piece of ice and I think I broke my bum.” I told Jen, pouting. She frowned at me as her eyes turned caring.

“Do you think you need a doctor?” She asked me as Frankie began to howl with laughter. I sighed in annoyance at her.

“No I’ll live, just won’t be sitting for a while.” I winced as I moved on the spot slightly. I felt like my tailbone may have been bruised in my ordeal.

“If you’re sure then. The rest of the girls are down with Tony in the vocal practice rooms if you want to join them today. You won’t have to stay long, you’re meeting with Simon was cancelled, he’s too busy. So once Tony is done with you, you can all go back home.”

“Thanks Jen.” Frankie and I said in unison before heading out of there and towards the lefts that took us down.

Frankie practically ran to the door as I hobbled slightly, the pain from falling over just starting to lessen. By the time I made it to the vocal room Frankie had just finished telling them what happened. Lucinda was asking her to pull the face that she had mocked me with, again.

“It wasn’t that funny.” I grumbled walking in. Gracie shot me a sympathetic look.

“Oh hun, come here.” She said pulling me into a hug. I smiled into her shoulder and allowed her to rub my back soothingly.

“Hey you know there should be security cameras face the front of the building.” Lucinda said excitedly to Gracie.

“You guys aren’t seriously going to ask Simon for his security footage just to see me fall over are you? I’ll probably do it again soon anyway.”

“I hope so.” Lucinda laughed before walking over and pressing a kiss to my cheek. “I love you by the way.”

I laughed and pushed her away as she tried to give me another kiss. Despite the fact that I pushed Lucinda away I still loved how loving theses girls were to each other. It made me feel less alone while being here. Like I actually had my family with me the whole time.

“Okay girls, let’s focus.” Tony said interrupting our conversation.

“You know sometimes I think you are a cool guy and then you get all serious on us.” Frankie complained to him.

“You just got here. You haven’t even done any work yet!” Tony said exasperated, shaking his head at her.

“Yeah well you work us harder then Leanna and Derek.” Kate backed up Frankie. He frowned at them before glancing around at the rest of us.

“Do I?” He asked Lucinda, Gracie and I. Lucinda and I nodded in agreement while Gracie bit her lip.

“Not that much harder, really. You’re not terrible or anything, but you know we do a bit more work with you. Not that it’s a bad thing or anything.” I watched as a blush grew on Gracie’s cheeks the longer she stumbled over her words. I wanted to help her I just didn’t know how. Tony smiled fondly at her for a moment as she kept her eyes downcast ensuring she couldn’t meet anyone’s eyes.

I shared a look with Lucinda as she shook her head and smirked. Gracie had no idea that Tony liked her just as much as he liked her.

“Well if you girls want to be the best then you have to work harder.” Tony said, breaking the silence that had fallen over us all. He glanced away from Gracie and motioned us all forwards. Sighing we moved forward and began to vocal exercised that Tony directed us through.

“We already sound better than One Direction.” Frankie teased him lightly, a smirk slipping across her features. He shook his head at her and motioned for her to continue the exercises he had made us run through a hundred times before.

By the end of the hour, my voice was starting to strain slightly. Tony eyed us all before finally letting us stop.

“Better today girls. Remember I’m only making you do this to strengthen your voices. You need to be able to sing longer and just as good the whole way through. Not just have good peaks.”

“We know.” Gracie said softly, smiling at him. I couldn’t help the large grin that slipped across my features. They were just too cute.

“Well I suppose you girls are done for today then. Don’t forget tomorrow you will be starting your dance lessons with Jacque.” Tony reminded us as he began to pack up the area we had been using.

“Yes!” Frankie bumped her fist with Kate who was unsuspecting.

“Where do you think the boys are today?” Gracie asked me as we grabbed our bags and left the room with the other girls following.

“I don’t know. Maybe they will be with us tomorrow?” I responded to her, pressing the button on the elevator that would take us to reception.

“I hope they are with us for dance tomorrow. I’ve seen videos and there dancing should give us a laugh.” Frankie piped in to the conversation.

I laughed at Frankie and checked my phone to see I had two messages. Curiously I opened them so see them both from Louis.

Happen to get lost today love? I wouldn’t mind being your knight in shining armour again.

It’s not nice to ignore people :(

I smiled at the texts before composing my own message back.

I wasn’t ignoring you silly boy. I was in vocal training. And no I didn’t get lost today -_-

I focused back in on the conversation the girls were having as we climbed into the car waiting for us. I was surprised when my phone beeped alerting me to a text so quickly. I pulled it back out of my pocket and saw Louis name flash across the screen.

How was training

“Who are you texting?” Lucinda asked me curiously from the seat behind me.

“Louis.” I murmured in response as my fingers floated across the screen.

Horrible, my throat hurts. If I never sing again I will be happy!

His response came almost instantly making me smile.

Have some tea! I swear it helps! And it would be just a dying shame if you never sang again Belle.

I couldn’t help the blush that swept across my cheeks at his words. I glanced around the car as I noticed the silence that filled it.

“What?” I asked the girls confused as they all stared at me.

“Louis hey?” Kate asked me in surprise.

“Didn’t realize you liked him?” Gracie added on.

“I don’t.” I said quickly to them all. Shocked that they would think that. I didn’t even know the boy.

“You’re blushing,” Lucinda pointed out. I rolled my eyes and faced away from them all trying to hide the blush. I quickly glanced at Frankie wondering why she wasn’t joining in with the teasing. Her gaze met mine and she instantly looked away out the window, her jaw hardening.

I was extremely confused. How had I angered her?

My phone beeped again distracting me from my thoughts. I felt everyone’s eyes on me as I picked my phone up. Rolling my eyes, I tucked my phone away deciding to read it later without everyone judging my actions

“You are all insane.” I told them teasingly before focusing my attention to the white scenery outside my window. Louis was being nice and friendly that was all. I had told them all before, boys and I just didn’t mix. I had never been good with having boyfriends; I never really knew how to act around one. I was better off without a boy, I had accepted that a while ago and I was perfectly okay with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think of this all so far? I would love to know. I know Louis hasn't been in it much but he will soon. I thought it was best to get the girls to know each other first :)
Do you think something is wrong with Frankie?? ;D

Song Title - Next Move by Keyshia Cole