Status: Join Damien and Alexandria on their search for the truth ^_^

Afterlife

The Invite

One of the best things on this world is staring out your window when it rains. Looking at the rain drops as they hit the glass and slowly slide down while the wind makes them dance all over it. That was exactly what I was doing at this moment.

The sound of thunder was beautiful.

Peace and silence; those were two things I loved while it rained, it always gave me time to think and run away in my thoughts. I put my hand on the window feeling the cold glass as it touched my skin.

"Alexandria..." I was pulled out of my deep thoughts by a familiar voice that belonged to my brother, Adam.

Moving my hand of the glass I turned to face him and saw him leaning on the door frame. He smiled at me before he started to walk towards me.

"What were you doing? I've been calling you for the last five minutes. " He said and sat on my bed that was still a mess because I didn't have the time to fix it.

"Oh, sorry I didn't hear you" I walked to the other side of the room and picked up my school bag from the floor.

"It's okay," he smiled. "Ready to go? You'll be late to school if we don't leave in um..." he stopped to look at his watch and scratched his head.

"Yeah, we're late already so let's go hurry." I laughed at him as he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the car.

He opened the door for me and went on the other side. We started driving and when we were half way there I remembered I forgot to take an umbrella. Adam laughed at me and rolled his eyes while turning left down the street.

"Just ask Sasha, She'll walk you home you guys go home together anyway. You can both squeeze under one umbrella." Sasha. My best friend. Or should I say my only friend...

I'm not a really sociable person, unfortunately. The only people from school I can have a normal conversation with are Sasha and my brother.

"Or better yet I'll take you home I finish early today anyway. I don't think we'll have practise just come find me if Sasha still has class. "

Adam found a place to park and we quickly got out of the car and ran to the entrance. He hugged me and kissed my forehead before going to his class and I went in mine. I opened the door to see everyone staring at me like I just murdered someone...

"How nice of you to join us Alexandria." Said my teacher with a sarcastic tone. I looked down and she continued.

"Take your seat." I did as she said and walked to my seat which was next to Sasha.

Sasha was the kind of girl who could always make you smile no matter what. I loved that girl. She mumbled a Hi as I sat down and smiled at her. The teacher continued the lesson which was quit boring,but hey what can I do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The whole day seemed like years even if it was just a few hours but finally the bell rang one last time and announced the end of class for today.

"Hey, Sash can you walk home with me I forgot my umbrella..." Sasha smiled apologetically before answering. "Sorry Ally I still have two classes ..." I mumbled dammit under my breath then smiled at her.

"It's okay," I said "I'll just go find Adam to see if he finished already." She nodded and hugged me before running down the hall to her class. I started walking in the opposite direction and looked in my bag to take out the book I was reading. I wasn't paying attention and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor.

"Hey! Watch it!" I looked up and saw Candy with her friends. Well ...friends, that isn't exactly the right word more like her puppies. Candy is a cheerleader, a Senior and the most popular girl on school they just follow her around like dogs. I took my book and stood up, looking at the floor. Damn me and my shyness.

"Aw, look who it is, the shy girl Ally." The girls around her laughed as she looked me up and down as she continued laughing.

"Aw, look at that. Would her royal shyness want to say something?" Yeah I'd like to say go to hell. But I don't have the guts to I just continued to look at the floor and stayed quiet. They should really consider cleaning the floor sometimes...

"I didn't think so. " Candy said after she saw I wasn't going to say anything and pushed me which made me fall on the floor again. Her friends started laughing one more time and soon enough her annoying voice rang in a laugh as well.

"Hey! Candy stop that! " I looked up to see my brothers best friend Damien coming towards us.

"Oh, Damien! Hey babe." Candy spoke as she started twirling her hair with her fingers. He looked at me and offered his hand to help me up.

"This is Adam's little sister. Leave her alone." Of course 'Adam's little sister'. Why else would he help me. I took his hand and he pulled me off the floor like I was a feather.

God he's strong. Wait Alex back to reality.

"I don't care!" She I heard Candy yell which made me focus on what was going on again. When she yelled I took a step back, but Damien pulled me back towards her as he glared at her.

"Well I don't care about what you think, leave her alone." He held my hand as he said it and Candy stomped her foot against the floor and walked away.

"Come on girls... This isn't over Miller." Damien rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" I realised he was still holding my hand and it made me blush. I pulled my hand away and looked down so he wouldn't see my red face.

"Oh come on Alex" he said and poked me. " I know you since you were a baby. You can talk to me." He was right. He did know me since I was a baby. Damien and Adam were friends since kindergarten he knew me ever since... and I had a crush on him for a long time...

"T-thanks." I stuttered. Oh great now im stuttering. I looked at him and he smiled before looking around.

"Are you looking for your brother?" I nodded my head. "I um need a ride home" "Well Adam finished school early... I can take you if you if you want?" I thought about it and nodded after a while.

"Great, let's go." He smiled and we walked out the school to his car. I sat in the car while he went to the other side and opened the door. We drived out of the school's parking lot and started driving towards my place. While we were driving I didn't say a word I was just looking out the window. It was still raining. More now than before. When we got to my place I saw my brother's car outside. Why is he home?

"Adam! " Damien's voice rang as soon as we walked in.

"Hey man. " They did one of their man hugs thing before Adam looked at me.

"I was going to take you home, coach let us go home cause of the rain. But I couldn't find you" I nodded and started walking upstairs.

"Oh, Alex wait. " Damien called. "I think she should come to the party tonight with us." Adam nodded.

"I-I , but -"

"No buts you're coming" I nodded my head and started walking to my room.

"I drove her home, hope you don't mind I need to get that CD I left here anyway so I thought I'll take her." I rolled my eyes at what Damien said and opened the door to my room.The bed was still a mess just like I left it this morning. I walked in the room and threw my school bag down against the wall on my way.

I don't want to go to this party...

Lying down on my bed I got an idea. There's no way I'm going to this party. At least not alone. I looked at my phone on the bed and sent a text message to Sasha.

"Sash, you're going to Damien's party tonight be here at 5" I sent the text and got a reply in almost seconds.

"Ahhh! Yes! Hell yeah! :D" I chuckled and lied down putting my phone down next to me and slowly feel asleep.

If only I had knew what was going to happen.

How going to this party, will be the reason everything will change.

Nothing will ever be the same.

And my life...

It won't exist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :3
Well first thanks for reading :P I hope you enjoyed the first chapter/prologue. Other chapters will be llonger than this but I can't really jump into any exciting stuff since it's just the start xD But there's more to come ^^