Battle of the Bands

A Plan In Motion Is Great But Going Backwards Is Never Good

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Hey there Tom!" Caleb nearly shouted as he spotted half the members of Tokio Hotel backstage.

"Oh, hallo Forever The Sickest Kids!" Tom said as FTSK practically bombarded him. "Can I help you with something?" he asked as he took a step or two back and bumped into Georg.

"Yes, actually, uhh. . ." Kyle started as he rubbed the back of his head, "Guys?" he questioned as he glanced around.

"We want to show you our new guitars!" Austin said happily as he smiled.

"You got new guitars?" Georg questioned, a bit excited, "Well, let's go see them!"

Kent nodded, "Alright, they are in our dressing room. . .Let's go!" he shouted as he began to lead the way.

Behind Kent followed Caleb and Jonathon.

Austin made sure to give Tom and Georg a light shove forward before he, Kyle, and Marc followed behind.

X-Elsewhere-X

"Okay, FTSK are distracting Tom and Georg. Now let's go find Bill and Gustav and explain 'the plan'." Gerard said as he stepped out from the shadows.

Behind him, the rest of his band mates stepped out as well.

"They are most likely still in their dressing room." Mikey said as he pointed in the general direction of the Tokio Hotel dressing room.

Gerard nodded his head, "Alright, let's go." he said as he and his band mated began to walk toward Tokio Hotel's dressing room in search of Bill and Gustav.

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue

And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon just me and you

"Knock, knock." Ray Toro said as he and the rest of his band stopped outside of Tokio Hotel's dressing room.

Bill stopped his singing and looked up. He saw My Chemical Romance standing there. "Hallo guys." he said as he smiled one of his award winning smiles.

"Hey!" Frank shouted as he smiled back, "Can we ask you guys something?"

"Sure!" Bill said happily as Gustav came up to stand beside him.

"Let me go get Tom and Georg." Bill said as he kept his smile.

"No!" Gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey, and Bob all shouted at the same time.

Gustav and Bill looked taken aback for a moment before Gustav asked, "Can I ask why we can't go get Tom and Georg?"

Mikey nodded.

"Well, let me tell you something that happened earlier today. . ." Gerard said as he began to tell Julie's story and their idea of how to make it better.

Bill's expressions changed while Gerard talked. Happy, sad, surprised, shocked, and a little angry were some of the emotions that showed on his face.

Gustav, on the other hand, seemed to show no emotions whatsoever.

"Well?" Ray asked once Gerard was finished speaking, "What do you think?"

"So, do you like the plan?" Frank asked as Gerard peeked over Frank's shoulder at Bill and Gustav.

"Ja." Bill said as he nodded, "It sounds like fun anyways."

"I'm in." Gustav said as he smiled.

"Great!" Ray said as he jumped up and down, "Let's go see them!" he shouted before he bolted out of the dressing room and toward the green room.

"Ray?! Hey Ray, wait up!" Mikey shouted as he, Gerard, Frank, Gustav, and Bill chased after him.

"Excited much?" Bill asked about Ray as they followed.

"Completely." Gerard said as he smirked.

Julie's P.O.V.

Melissa, Ryder, and I have been left in the green room for a little over a half hour.

I can see the looks on their faces.

Ryder looks bored and Melissa just looks disappointed.

I sighed.

I couldn't stand to see them like that.

"Alright, c'mon," I said as I got up from the couch, "If they're going to ignore us, then we'll just leave." I said as I walked toward the door.

But I didn't get far.

Once I reached the door, I nearly crashed into a breathless Ray's chest.

"Hey. . .Ray," I said slowly, "Are you okay?"

"You guys going somewhere?" Ray asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we're leaving." I answered.

"Nooo! You can't leave yet!" a voice shouted.

Wait. . .

I know that voice.

That voice sings me to sleep every night, is the first thing I hear in the morning, and warns me every time I have an incoming call.

Part of me never wanted to hear that voice again, while another part of me was just excited as hell.

He was talking to me.

If I wasn't so angry, I probably would have made a girlish shriek.

Then again, probably not.

But I would have smiled like an idiot.

A stupid, oblivious idiot.

There wasn't any doubt about it, I was angry.

You could see it in my eyes.

"Please don't go." I heard a quieter voice say.

This voice was familiar too.

But only from a behind the scenes prospective.

On stage, this voice was silent, but just like a voice his talent was just as needed.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment.

When I opened my eyes, I watched Ray slide out of the way to reveal Bill and Gustav were standing right behind him.

The two voices.

"Hallo." Bill said as he smiled.

"Ja, hallo." Gustav echoed.

"Can we come in?" Bill asked.

I glanced back at Melissa and Ryder.

I decided it was going to be up to them to decide if we stay or if we go.

Ryder just shrugged his shoulders.

Apparently, he was going to be no help.

"Why don't you just hear them out and then decide if you want to get out of here or not." Melissa suggested.

I sighed, but nodded.

That sounded like a good idea.

"Okay." I said as I made my way over to the couch.

Ryder and Melissa walked over to Tokio Hotel and My Chemical Romance and began to whisper with them.

A moment later, Bill and Gustav came into the green room and sat down next to me, one on either side of me as My Chemical Romance took Ryder and Melissa to the far side of the green room where we couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear us.

"So. . .we heard what happened, but we want to hear your side of it." Bill said.

"Ja." Gustav agreed.

Wait. . .

My side of what?

Oh. My. God.

Pete and Patrick figured it out. They figured out the truth about when I stopped in front of Tokio Hotel's dressing room.

See! I knew going to the bathroom in groups was not a band thing!

I sighed, "Alright, when we met My Chemical Romance, they told Ryder, Melissa, and I which bands were in the show. When Frank mentioned your band's name, I became excited because I have always wanted to meet the four of you. But then Frank said you don't usually come into the green room and we weren't allowed to leave, so I just let it go. Later, Pete Wentz came into the green room and snuck me out. On the way to his band's dressing room, I came across your band's dressing room and saw Tom and Georg inside.. . I don't know what came over me, but I just stood there, like a stupid oblivious idiot. If I was annoying Georg, I didn't know it, but that doesn't mean he had to slam the door in my face." I explained.

I noticed as Bill and Gustav shared a glance and a nod.

"Don't worry." Gustav started.

"We'll handle this." Bill finished.

X-Elsewhere-X

Third Person's P.O.V.

"So here is my new bass guitar." Austin said as he held out a blue and black swirl colored guitar.

Georg took the guitar from Austin and strummed it once, "You showed me this guitar last week." he said quietly.

"Did I?" Austin questioned, "I don't remember that." he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, you did." Tom spoke up, "You taught us how to play one of your songs last week and we used that guitar among others."

"Oh yeah. Now I remember." Marc said as he smiled sheepishly.

"How could we have forgotten that?" Caleb questioned.

"I dunno." Jonathon said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Its no problem guys. . . So is that it?" Georg asked as he shuffled toward the door.

"No wait!. . . Do you want to practice our song again?" Kent questioned.

Both Tom and Georg gave Kent a look like 'are-you-serious?'

"We have to go play our set soon." Georg said, "Maybe after we're done and the other guys are up for it, ja?" he asked.

"Uhh. . . Yeah." Kyle said slowly. Just like the other guys in the band, he was trying to distract Tom and Georg for just a little while longer.

But meanwhile, Tom and Georg were trying to get away from Forever The Sickest Kids so they could get ready for their set.

Whatever the case may be, all eight of the guys looked somewhat nervous for one reason or another.

"Well. . .we're gonna go. . .see you guys later!" Tom said quickly as he and Georg managed to squeeze out of Forever The Sickest Kids' dressing room and raced toward their own.

When Tom and Georg got to their band's dressing room they found Bill and Gustav waiting for them.

"Hallo guys, what's up?" Georg asked.

"We need to discuss something." Bill said.

"What's that?" Tom asked.

"I want to have someone special sing a couple of songs with me tonight." Bill said.

"Sounds cool. You mean like someone from the audience?" Georg asked.

"Ooh, if we are choosing someone from the audience I want to pick them!" Tom said as he smiled widely.

"Uhh actually we already chose someone." Gustav said quietly.

"Really? Who?" Georg questioned.

"Actually, she is waiting for us in the green room." Bill said proudly.

Tom nodded, "Okay, then let's go meet her." he said as he walked out of the dressing room and toward the green room.

"Tom! Hey Tom!" Bill shouted.

"Wait for us!" Georg called as he, Gustav, and Bill ran after Tom.

Bill's P.O.V.

I chased after Tom as he ran in the direction of the green room.

He must have been excited because he was hard to keep up with.

"Tom, slow down!" Gustav called after him, but Tom didn't pay any attention to him.

In fact, he was already in the doorway of the green room.

Once George, Gustav, and I arrived just outside of the green room Tom had already poked his head into the room and stole a glance inside.

Tom whirled around and the first thing I noticed was the huge smile plastered on his face, "She's beautiful." he whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

I had to make sure he was looking at the right girl, Julie and not Melissa.

"Well, the girl on the couch of course. She actually looked fairly bored honestly." Tom answered.

I smiled a bit.

Yes, that did sound a bit like Julie - but only from knowing her by first impressions.

"Is there anyone else in there?" I asked.

"No. No one else." Tom said as he shook his head.

I slightly nodded.

My Chemical Romance must have taken Julie's friend and brother out of the green room so we could talk privately.

Silently, I thank them but I also hope they don't get caught by security.

"Alright, let's go talk to her, ja?" I asked.

The guys nodded their heads and I smiled a bright smile before I walked into the green room and straight over to Julie.

It wasn't until I sat myself down on one side and Tom sat down on her other side that I realized neither Georg nor Gustav had entered into the green room behind us.

Third Peron's P.O.V.

"What are you waiting for?" Gustav asked Georg after he realized he wasn't moving.

Georg shook his head, "I don't want to go in there."

"Why not?"

"Do I need a reason?" Georg snapped.

"No. . .I guess not." Gustav said quietly.

"Good. I don't care if that girl goes on stage with us, but don't expect for me to talk to her." Georg said just before he stormed off.

Gustav sighed before he walked into the green room. Bill looked up at him, but he only shook his head.

Georg wasn't coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs used in this chapter:
-Monsoon by Tokio Hotel

Thanks to
superdeadlykawaii
for commenting!

Subscribe/Comment/Recommend please?
It would make my day. C: