Battle of the Bands

Secret Identities & Hide-And-Go-Seek?

Julie's P.O.V.

I watched as Bill and Tom came into the green room and sat on either side of me.

They made me nervous and they made my stomach do flip flops.

They both looked so confident in what they were about to do, and yet when Bill and Gustav told me they had a plan they were very vague on the details.

In fact, they hardly said anything about what they were planning before they bolted out of the green room.

Leaving me behind with many questions.

A few moments later, Melissa pounced on me and told me she was going to go with Frank to My Chemical Romance's dressing room.

I just smiled, nodded, and told her to have fun.

She smiled back at me before she ran back to Frank, took his hand, and left together.

Awww.

They make a cute couple.

I noticed the room was completely empty.

No Ryder.

No Mikey.

No Gerard.

No Ray.

They must have taken off somewhere else backstage.

I just hope they don't get caught like I almost did.

Because that would really suck.

When Gustav walked into the room I snapped out of my thoughts and back into the present time.

"Hey, what happened to Georg?" Tom asked as he glanced up at Gustav.

"He had to go to the bathroom." Gustav answered quietly.

Yeah.

Going to the bathroom is pairs is defiantly not a band thing.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Fall Out Boy finished their set with 'Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued' before they walked off stage.

They were replaced by I Set My Friends On Fire who began their set with their rendition of Crank That.

Melissa and Frankie were currently sitting on the couch in My Chemical Romance's dressing room and were holding hands and staring into each other's eyes.

Such a couple thing to do.

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, and Ryder were busy messing with the security guards by doing several things including making bogus requests for food and making false reports of wild and crazy fans running a muck.

Bill, Tom, and Gustav were in the middle of explaining to Julie how they wanted her to perform a couple of songs with them and how that was going to work out.

And as for Georg, he was somewhere backstage pacing and angrily muttering to himself.

I Set My Friends On Fire finished their set quickly, being they only had three songs to sing, and were replaced by Linkin Park who began to sing Don't Stay.

Sometimes I
Need to remember just to breathe
Sometimes I
Need you to stay away from me
Sometimes I'm
In disbelief I didn't know
Somehow I
Need you to go.......

Julie's P.O.V.

"Okay, so we're going to go onstage in 20 minutes and you'll go on stage in about 30 minutes." Tom informed me.

I slowly nodded, "O-okay, but I'm going to need to talk to Melissa and Ryder first."

"Yeah, uh okay." Tom said as he smiled and began to walk out of the green room, but stopped and came back to Gustav, Bill, and I, "Who's Melissa and Ryder?" he asked.

"My best friend and my brother." I answered, "They should be somewhere backstage."

"Right. Okay. Don't worry. I'll find them." Tom said quickly before he ran out of the green room in search of Ryder and Melissa.

"Don't worry, he'll find them in no time." Bill said as he smiled brightly.

"Hopefully." Gustav added quietly, only to be elbowed in the ribs and slightly glared at by Bill.

Bill and Gustav were in the middle of telling me how crazy-awesome their fans were and how much fun it was to perform.

It was kind of calming my nerves.

Gerard burst into the room, totally out of breath.

Bill, Gustav, and I all snapped our heads up to look at him.

"Hallo Gerard." Gustav said as he smiled a little bit, "What's up?"

"Uhh, we have a bit of a problem." Gerard said quickly.

I stood up and walked over to him, "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Well, its not anything to worry about, but. . ."

"But what?" I questioned.

"Ryder got caught by security and is now trapped in their office." Gerard yelled.

"What?!" I screamed, "How?" I questioned.

"It was Ray's fault." Gerard defended himself.

"No it wasn't!" Ray shouted from somewhere in the hall.

If I wasn't so worried for my brother, I would have found that to be hilarious.

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Fine. It was my fault."

I shook my head, "I don't care who's fault it is. How do we get him out?"

"Right. Well, we could distract the security guards, sneak in, get Ryder, and get out. It's the plan. It's a great plan. It'll work. I mean, I hope it'll work. No, it'll work." Gerard mindlessly rambled, as if having an argument with himself.

"Or we could go talk to the security guards and tell them it was just a big misunderstanding." I suggested.

Gerard nodded, "Yeah, I guess that could work too."

I groaned, "C'mon, let's go save Ryder's stupid butt." I said as I began to walk out of the green room with Gerard leading the way.

"Don't take too long!" Bill called after us, "We go on stage in a matter of minutes!"

"I'll be sure to have her back in time!" Gerard called back.

Gerard then paused and slipped off his hoodie.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"We may be rescuing your bother, but you still have to disguise your true identity of else they will take you too." Gerard said as he handed me the jacket.

I smirked as I slipped it on, "Gettin' all super-hero secret identity on me, huh? I like it."

Gerard chuckled as he turned down a secluded hallway, walked down it, and stopped at the end of that hallway. "He's behind that door with the head security guard who is a real pain in the ass."

"Great." I groaned, "Okay, well I have an idea to get Ryder out of there. Just follow my lead."

"Right." Gerard said as he nodded.

I cleared my throat, ready to change my voice to sound like a guy.

With me wearing Gerard's jacket, and my hair hiding under the hood, I actually looked like a guy.

I took a deep breath.

It was now or never.

I ran toward the security office and shoved open the door.

I smirked as I watched the security guard as he jumped and dropped his doughnut.

"Yo yo yo!" I called, "Dude, you're not supposed to hide in the security office when playing hide-and-go-seek. C'mon, everyone is looking for you."

I smirked.

I looked tough.

I sounded tough.

. . .And yet I was talking about the children's game 'Hide And Go Seek?'

What?

I couldn't think of anything else.

I glanced sideways and noticed Gerard just outside the door trying to stifle a laugh.

I would have been rolling around on the floor right now, laughing so hard, but I had to stay in character.

Ryder smiled, recognizing me as soon as I spoke. He stood to his feet and raced out of the room, following Gerard down the hall, and leaving the security guard dazed and confused.

I began to chase after them until I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Where do you think you're going?" the security guard questioned before he began to lead me back into the office and sat me down where Ryder just was, "You aren't going anywhere."

What?

Oh, this is so not good.

Why didn't I run when I still had a chance?

Third Peron's P.O.V.

Gerard and Ryder ran up to the rest of My Chemical Romance and all of Tokio Hotel.

"Where's Julie?" Bill questioned.

"She's. . .right behind us." Gerard said breathlessly.

"No she's not." Tom said as he looked over Ryder's shoulder.

"What?" Gerard and Ryder asked in unison before they looked at each other and then over their shoulders.

"She must have been grabbed by the security guard." Ryder said quietly.

"How are we going to get her out?" Bill questioned, "We have to go on soon. Linkin Park's set is almost over."

Georg nodded, "I'll get her out." he said before he began to walk in the direction of the security office.

Julie's P.O.V.

I sat in a rolling chair behind the security guard.

He was babbling on about how he dropped his doughnut when I came in and how it was his last one or something like that.

I sat up a little straighter when I heard the door handle jingle.

I was expecting someone to come rescue me.

Someone like Gerard, Frankie, Ray, Kyle, Bill, Tom, or Gustav.

But when the door opened I did not expect that person.

Georg Listing.

Why is he here?

I thought he hated me.

"Ahh, Georg, what are you doing here? Don't you and your band go on soon?" the security guy questioned.

"Uhm, yes actually. . .But it seems you are holding Bill's co-singer captive." Georg answered.

The security guard glanced back at Julie, "What, you mean this guy?" he asked before he turned back to Georg, "No, you must be mistaken. This guy was causing trouble and after the show ends and the arena and parking lot are cleared out I am going to take him down to the Police Department and let them take care of him."

Julie's eyes widened and Georg took notice.

He sighed before he took out his wallet, took out a fifty dollar bill and set it down in front of the security guard, "What do you say you let her-er-him go and forget the whole thing?"

Julie's P.O.V.

The security guard wants to take me to the big house after the show?

I can't go there!

I'll never survive there!

And I'll be so, so, so, so dead.

I watched as Georg pulled out his wallet, took out a crisp fifty dollar bill, and set it down in front of the security guard.

A bribe?

Really?

This guy is not going to take that.

He's going to laugh at Georg.

And I am going to go to jail.

I am so dead.

But then the security guard shocked me.

He picked up the money and pocketed it.

No way!

He took the money!

The security guy then turned to me and said, "Get the hell out of here, punk!"

I nodded, got up quickly, and ran out of the room.

I followed Georg down the hallway, "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Georg said motionlessly.

I sighed, "I guess you really do hate me, huh?" I mumbled.

Georg stopped short and I bumped into his back.

"Georg?" I questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics used in this chapter:
-Don't Stay - Linkin Park

I know the Point Of View jumps around a lot in this story, but that's just something ya gotta get used to. I like to see how many different angles I can get in in this story. xD

Comment/Subscribe/Reccomend please? xD