Winters

4TH JAN. 2008.

"They found me in the graveyard. Lisa said you should know that. Said it means something I went there first. You know why I went there?"

< 3 second interval. >

"It's where daddy was. And mummy, too. Though there's so much less of her. Dust, I'd hope. She'd always shoo it away so quickly; like she was scared of her fate. Her reality. 'heavens knows we'll soon be dust'. She's listen to that song day in and day out."

"I guess that should have been the first sign. Daddy always said she had problems, issues. Said he picked her up off the floor."

< Subject cradles his head in his hands. >

"I went to the graveyard to remind myself bad things pass; like daddy. He passed. It took him twenty years of my life but he passed. People pass. Things change. I wanted to tell that to Elaine; but it was too late. She had to call the police. I..."

< Subject rubs his face, avoids the camera. >

"I could have made it painless. A relief. But she had to call the police and the knife... Well. We've all seen the autopsy."

< Subject raises his head, smiles widely. >

"She wouldn't tell me why she was so scared of her Dad; but she opened up in the end!"

< Manic laughter. >

< Subject removed >


"You're all fucking dead! You fucking hear me! Dead! I'll cut the throats of your fucking-"

< Session ended: 05:14 >