Status: What would you do if you were l o s t in the middle of no where?

Lost

P r o l o g u e

"Are you sure we've got everything?" Liam asked for the third time, placing the last bag into the trunk of the van they rented for this event. Louis, one of his best buds, placed a hand on Liam's shoulder and nodded, dramatically looking up at the sky.

"Yes mate, we've got everything." Louis told him, earning a small chuckle from the slightly taller boy.
"Can we get on the road already?" Candace, another friend of Liam's, asked sliding over to the passengers side of the van.

They were all currently about to go on the best event of their lives, a road trip. But not just a road trip, a road trip across Europe that could make the five boys get a record deal and become international superstars. Everyone was excited, and everyone wanted to leave right away. Candace's boyfriend, Harry, threw his arm around Candace's shoulder and gave her a cheeky grin.

"I'm speaking for everyone here, but yes. Let's go get famous!" Harry sang, using his natural skills. Niall, another one of the band members, locked the front door and jumped into the last row sitting next to Louis and Zayn. Ashley and her boyfriend Liam climbed into the middle section of the car, while Harry drove and Candace sat next to him.

Frankly, they thought this was going to be the best trip of their lives. Neither the five guys or two girls has been on an adventure like this. They were going to travel across England in hopes of becoming famous, that wasn't something an everyday teenager would do.

"Can you turn up the radio! It's too quiet in here!" Ashley complained, putting on her seat belt as they drove onto the road. Candace rolled her eyes and pushed the small black button which turned the radio on to their local radio station, right away the music of the top Billboard 100 songs popped up on the speaker.

"Can you imagine that being us one day?" Niall said from behind, grinning from ear to ear just thinking about it. The five boys have been discussing names for quiet some time now, and they finally agreed on One Direction. "World famous boyband, One Direction's, new single!" Niall said as if he was a TV announcer, making each person in the orange van laugh.

"I hope they sign us." Zayn said worried.
"Of course they'll sign us, we've been practicing for weeks!" Louis spoke up.
"That's true, but are we any good? That's the real question." Liam joined in, his arm around Ashley's shoulders.
"You guys! Stop talking negative, our whole town loves you! you guys sang for weddings and birthdays, of course they'll love you!" Candace told the five boys, interrupting their conversation.

The car suddenly grew quiet, until Niall spoke up again.

"You're right Candace."
"Of course I'm right! What song are you guys going to sing for them?" Candace asked them, taking a sip of her water.
"We didn't think of that..." Liam admitted, suddenly becoming more worried.
"We have two days until we get there, we can decide before then, yeah?" Harry asked, keeping his eyes on the road.
"Exactly, everyone just calm down!" Candace replied.

The car grew silent, yet again, and the only noise being made was the sound of the radio and cars passing by. Everyone thought that this was going to be the best trip of their lives. Little did they know they may never see each other, ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot of ideas for this story! Hopefully you enjoy. xx