So Long, Soldier

What A Scene

Alex's Pov.

It was two in the morning when I snuck out of my room, quietly followed Tom out the door and down the road. I followed him until he walked into a darkened alley. I saw a group of guys that i usually saw at school. They were acting macho as usual and dressed in their usual get up of leather school football jackets black t-shirts and jeans.

I turned around quickly and ran home. he was up to something and i didnt want any part of it. i ran home, inside and up to my room. i turned on my computer; letting it boot up. I flipped open my phone and sent a mass text to Jack, Zack and Rian saying 'Meet up for a full day of practice at noon'

I signed into my messenger and started talking too the guys and checking my mail when I got a message from Katelyn. I was trying to rush through the conversation because I didn't want to let it slip what Tom was doing but she kept wanting to talk. When there was a pause in the conversation, I was pulled out of my thoughts as the door flew open. Tom was standing in the doorway with an angered look on his face. His clothes were ripped and scratches adorned his face along with the black eye.

"What the hell happened?" I asked. "You happened. I got my ass kicked because of you!" he shouted. "I didn't do anything dude" I said as I stood up. "You did too, we all seen you! Don't bullshit your way out of this. I could have been killed because of your stupid ass!" he shouted. "Why are you even doing that shit Tom? You have no reason” I spat.

"No reason? Dude I fucking get bullied, my girlfriend loves my own brother after everything I've done to try to get her to notice me. All she does is throw your name around from time to time, you have a damn crush on her-" Tom trailed off as I cut in. "I don't have a crush on her and she does not" I said as he pushed me.

"Bullshit again! You have your head so far up your ass, Im surprised you can still breath. I saw the notebook you took from her and I can tell that she does by looking at her! She cares soo much about you ...and you know what I don't need to explain myself to your worthless self!” Tom spat.

"I'm not worthless!" I shouted. "Being in that band you are! You won't get anywhere" said Tom. "Shut up!" "You're just gonna end up the rest at mom and dads for the rest of your life!" said Tom as I clenched my teeth. "shut the fuck up! I'm so sick of you always putting me down and thinking you got it worse. Just go dig yourself in the sand and hide there because I can't fucking stand you!" I shouted as he looked at me. "Fuck you too! I might as well since no one gives a shit!" said Tom as he headed to his room and slammed the door.