So Long, Soldier

Dear Diary

All Time Low FanFiction
Homepage Stories Members Forums
SomewhereInNeverland
Homepage › Stories › So Long, Soldier › Chapter 17

So Long, Soldier

Dear Diary

Katelyn's Pov.

"Alright, I have a surprise for you" John said as he pulled into a parking lot. "What's that?" I asked as he gave me a sly grin. "Get out of the car and close your eyes. I'll guide you from there" said John as I closed my eyes and got out of the car.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders as I walked. I heard a bell ring as I felt the door casing of a door as I walked in. " Hey John What's up a guy's voice asked. " Nothing much Ash, brought my daughter to look around" said John. "Okay Cheyanne, open your eyes"

I opened my and looked around to see every kind of instrument throughout the store. "Were you looking for anything particular the guy named Ashley asked as I looked over at him. He was really cute and had a gorgeous smile that I just couldn't look away.

He had long black hair that reached his chest. He was dressed in a black kiss band t-shirt with a black leather vest and a pair of tight black skinny jeans. He had gorgeous brown eyes lined with black eyeliner that drew me into him like a magnet of a frigerator.

"Ahem" John said as be cleared his throat as he pulled me from my trance. "Come on Cheyanne" said John as I smiled at Ashley and walked over to the guitars. "Which one do you want "John asked as I bit my lip. I looked over each one and ruled out the bass and started looking at the acoustic and lead guitars.

I didn't know which one I wanted when Ashley walked over Nd took a lead guitar off the rack. " How about it John? I pay for the lead. You pay for the acoustic" said Ashley as both John and I looked at him. " Dobt you need the money?" John asked. " No man, I have enough money in my bank account from working. I'll take care of it" said Ashley as he pulled out a check book.

" Okay Cheyanne. Grab your guitars and lets go to the counter" said John as I grabbed my favorite acoustic guitar and followe John to the counter a the guitars were bei paid for. " Why are you doing this " I asked him.

" To help with someone's dream" Ashley smiled. " I'm trying to get into the music business as well and it would've been nice if someone would've done that for me" he said as he walked to the back room He walked back out with two cases and placed the guitars in them. "Thanks Ashley Purdy" I smiled. "Bye Cheyanne Rzeznik" he laughed. " Hey Ash, when you planning to head back to California " John asked. " This is my last day. It's gonna be great once I get things set back up in my" said Ashley.

"Look forward to seeing what you come with" said John as he looked at me. "Ready to go?" He asked. " Yeah dad, I'm ready" I said as John headed towards the door. Look inside the cases" Ashley whispered as I nodded and headed for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now that there's Team Ashley and Team Alex, who are you rooting for? Who do you think will steal her heart? Comment and let me know what you think :)