So Long, Soldier

The Party Scene

Alex's Pov.

"Aww, what's the matter Alex? You jealous? " Riley asked as I stared at the spot where Katelyn was with that guy. " Let it go Lexy, let them have their cut fest" Lisa laughed. "Lisa Ruocco, come to my office" said the principal as he walked past us dragging Lisa along.

I let out a sigh as I began my journey home. The whole way, my mid was blank. I didn't deserve anything at the moment after I accidentally hurt Katelyn. It's only fair that she ran of with someone else... Maybe she'll forgive me it was haut an accident right?

When I got home, I headed up the stairs to my room and I got out my guitar and my notebook. I wasn't gonna sleep tonight or probably the ret of this week. I was gonna finish this album and hope someone signs us.

Katelyn's Pov

It was the night of Halloween and we were all going to Jack's Halloween bash. I was super excited to go especially since Jack had invited Ashley to come as well. It was gonna be a blast.

I was dressed up as an 80's diva and Ashley was dressed up as Paul Stanley from KISS. We were dancing around the living as well as singing when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" said Ashley as he walked over to the front door. "Hey man great costume" I heard Jack say as Riley came It the living room. "Holy shit! You're gorgeous Katie" Said Riley. " Nice Joan Jett costume" I said a Jack came into the living room dressed as Elvis.

"Who chose the 70s and 80s music theme?"Jack asked. "That was Katelyn"Ashley laughed. "Thanks Katie" Jack pouted. "I wanted to be Kevin Mcallister" " You can be him next year"Riley said as she kissed Jack. "Let's go before everyone shows up" I said as we headed our the door.

Ashley's Pov.

It was ten at night and people were either drunk or buzzed. Katelyn and I were dancing along to Detroit Rock City when she walked off to go get a drink. I was glad that Kack had invited me to come. I was even glad that I was with Katelyn. Nothing could compare to being with her.

"Having fun Purdy boy?" Said the blonde bimbo that I saw at the hospital. " I guess" I said as I watched Cheyanne get a drink. " why don't we go somewhere quiet?" She asked flirtatiously. "Listen I can tell your drunk but after that shit you did to Katelyn I can't stand you" I said as I walked to the kitchen and downed a few shots with Jack.

I was now starting to feel the effects of the alcohol as I took another shot. My mind was becoming fuzzy as was my vision. I had to go find Cheyanne before anything happened to her. I looked around and didn't see her in the living room or kitchen.

"Damn it!" I shouted as I ran through the crowd trying to dodge people but failing miserably and fell on my ass into some guy who threw his beer bottle at me. Great just what I needed.

"Hey Purdy boy. Looking for someone?" A brunette asked. "I'm already getting sick of people call me that" I snapped. "Yes" I said as I continued to look around. It was too hard to see after four or five beers and about seven shots of whatever Jack had.

"Maybe we can go look together" she said not wanting to speak. already knew my speech would have slurred together anyways. We looked in in a few different rooms upstairs and didn't find her from what I saw once we were but that wasn't much.

"Let's look in here"she said as we walked into another room. As soon as I stumbled in the room, I heard the door closed and saw a figure with brown hair. "Hey Ash" " hhhhey" I slurred and tried to smiling. "What have yyyou been doing?" " wh-what do yooou thinking Shhheeeyy" I said as I was pushed up against the wall.

"Dayyyummmm ghiirl " I slurred as I felt she was biting my neck causing me to let out a moan. " ooh Ashy likey?" She asked. "Yooou know it yooou-" I trailed off as she bite my neck and bite my bottom lip. " Dddayuumm itttt!" I slurred as I felt her legs wrap around my waist. " you want some mor?" She asked as I nodded my head.

Main Pov.

The brunette continued to have her way with Ashley until she got what she wanted. She was too drunk and she most likely wouldn't remember it in the morning. Ashley was out cold laying diagonally as half his body laid in the shower with his pants pulled down to his knees while his back laid on the cold tiles floor.

He was definitely not going to remember after the bruise he most likely got on the back of his head from hitting the floor Down the hall, a very sober Riley started screaming when she walked into Jack's room to get her things. Zack and Rian came running to see a very drunk half naked Alex trying to get into the closet.

Riley's Pov.

"Will you guys get him out of here" said Riley as Zack dragged him out of the room. " That was soo muccch dunnnn kkattt" Alez slurred As I opened the closet. " What was fun Alex" Zack asked. " boom boom pow!" Shouted Alex as I saw Katelyn crying as she was covered in only a sheet and covered in bite makes and hickeys.

"Damn it Katelyn how many drinks did you have?" I asked. "TOOo tree ten. Iz za twain. Toot tooootie" she slurred as I reached up an grabbed one of Jack's shirts. "Wwhherez Aaasshhy?" She cried as I sighed. "You're a baby when you're drunk" I said as I pulled the shirt over her head and helped her get it on. I picked her up and places her on the bed before going and finding anyone else.

Once we got everyone out of the house and cleaned. Jack was passed out on the couch, Alex was passed out on the floor and Rian and Zack were watching TV while Katelyn was passed out in Jack's room. I went to go sit on the other couch as started to drift off to sleep when I snapped my eyes open in realization.

" Rian, you didn't happen to see Ashley leave did you?" I asked. " no why?" He asked as he looked at me. " I haven't seen hi since the beginning of the party" I said as we got up and started searching the house. I looked through the garage and was looking through the basement when I heard shouting.

"Riley!" Rian shouted as I came up runnin up to the second floor. " What?" I asked as I was waking towards the upstairs bathroom. " I think he was taken advantage of and Jack wrote on his head" said Rian as I walked in to see Ashley naked crept his pants around his knees.

"Ahh Rian!" I screamed running out of the room. "Pull up his pants" "okay they're up"said Rian a minute later before walking out the door. " okay let's put him in Jack's room" I said as we walk back into the bathroom.

I put Ashley's right arm around my neck while Rian placed his left arm his neck and carried him into Jack's room. "One, two, three"I said as we both lifted him up and placed him on the bed next to Katelyn. We covered them up , shut out the lights and shut the door; making our way back to the living room.

Katelyn's Pov

I woke up to a bright flashing light and a pounding headache. "Get that put of my face!" "Yes now damn it!" I heard Ashley yelled sounding pissed. "Oh come on you guys. Don't you want pictures to show your babies later"

I opened my eyes slowly a little each time until my eyes adjusted to the light. " Hi sleepy head, Did you have a nice night?" Jack laughed as I looked around.

"Holy shit'!" I yelled causing Ashley to jump out of bed. "What the duck happened?!" I shouted as I started freaking out. "Katelyn-" Ashley trailed off as he looked down at me than himself.

"Holy shit! We're we really that drunk!" Ashley shouted. "I don't know dude but I have a killer headache now"said Jack as he walked out. "This is bad, this is real bad"I said as Riley walked in.

"Riley, do you know what had happened ?"Ashley asked as she busted our laughing."Jack!"yelled Riley as Ashley and I held our hands over our ears. "What?" Jack asked as he ran into the room.

"Hi boner dude" Jack said as he and Riley were laughing. "What's so funny? And why did you call me that?" Ashley asked as I saw something written on his face. I walked over and stood on my tippy toes.

I moved Ashley's hair and started laughing. "Oh my" I said as I continued to laugh. Ashley ran out of the bedroom as Riley and Jack sat on the bed. "Can you explain why I'm wearing Jack's clothes and why I'm in pain!"I asked.

"Umm well-" Riley trailed off as Rian, Zack and Alex walked in as there was a loud scream. "Alex did it!"