Status: updates as much as possible, have to fit it in around my busy (non existent) social life...

Life Runs in Circles

Chapter 6 - Tour Time

*Three months later*
The months flew by after my initial interview with the band. I didn't really rehearse with them much, I only went along every now and then; they didn't need me all the time. Apart from that it was non stop partying and hanging out with the guys. I spent most nights staying with them now, much to Bailey’s disappointment. He hadn't hurt me again since that night and things had gotten better than ever between us.

“Cora?” I heard my name being called somewhere in the distance. It was the night before we where due to go on tour so I was back in the flat hoping to get a good nights sleep before the chaos started.
“Cora?” The voice called again, a little closer.
“Hmmph?” I replied groggily, rolling over and hoping whoever it was would leave.
“Cora, it’s me!” Bailey called. I sat up in bed thinking something was wrong
“Bailey? Is everything okay?” I asked, panic filling my voice.
“Yes, yeah it’s fine, sorry for waking you!” He sat down on the end of my bed, his chestnut hair falling over his left eye as he played with his hands.
“What’s up? Excited for tomorrow?!” I asked sitting in towards the corner of my bed, pulling my hair up into a bun on the top of my head.
“Yeah I guess” He said timidly, this wasn't like him, he was as brave as they came “I’m a little bit scared about you”
“About me? Why dude? I’m fine, you know that!” I thought I knew where this was going, I always did with Bailey.
“Well just you’re gonna be touring with all of us guys and what if you don’t like it, I mean it’s gonna be pretty full on”
“I’ll be fine Bailey! I’m almost 19, I’m not a little girl any more. You baby me too much and you know it. There’s gonna be a time when you’re not going to be able to look over my shoulder whenever you want to check up on me and you need to face it. What about when i’m older? What if I go on tour without you? I can’t always come with you, you know?”
“I know.” He sighed “I’m just scared that’s all. Those boys have a bad influence on you.”
“Oh what and you don’t” I giggled “Come on, we’ll be fine, you’re gonna be on the bus next door! And I’m going to have all of you guys, the pierce guys and the all time low and yamas boys to look out for me! You've babied me enough it’s gonna rub off on them. I promise I won’t do anything reckless.”
“I love you, Cor”
“I love you too, Bailey now, we need to sleep okay? You staying here?” He nodded and crawled into bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the top of the head. He muttered something that sounded like “I’m sorry” but I didn't want to ask.

The sun was coming in through the windows and I could hear voices coming from the door way.
“ They've always been close” One voice said “Since their dad left Bailey practically raised her so she feels she owes him so much. Bailey is just happy to be living with her. He’d hate to see anything happen to her.”
“What about their mum?” The second voice asked, it sounded like Vic.
“She was no use. She was pretty much gone by the time Bailey was born. Their dad used to beat her and she got hooked on drugs real bad. Neither of them will talk about it but you can tell they are scarred from it. Bailey gets all upset with himself when they argue so this is where we normally find them after a fight; I didn't hear anything last night though.” The second voice was Tim; I could tell by the way he sighed a lot.
“Does…Umm…Has…Has Bailey ever hurt her?” Vic asked in a nervous whisper, so quiet I could hardly hear what he said.
“Oh wow. Umm, how do you-“ Tim asked startled.
“The first time we stayed here” Vic butted in “I asked her what happened to her face and she gave me a completely different response to what she told everyone else. And when she said it I saw Bailey hold her hand, I kinda put the pieces together”
“Umm yeah. That was the first time I ever mentioned it to her as well. I had kind of noticed before but never said anything. But Bailey means well. He hates himself for it, that’s why they always end up like this” He nodded his head towards the bed “He doesn't mean to hurt her; he just wants her to realize how much he worries about her. Don’t mention it though, I’m not even supposed to know, she told me not to mention it.”
“Oh God, no, don’t worry, I wouldn't” Vic stuttered. “Can I wake them up?” He asked Tim, like a child asking for permission.
“Go ahead” Tim smiled and walked out.

“CORA! BAILEY! WE’RE GOING ON MOTHER FUCKING TOUR TODAY! YOU BITCHES GET YOUR ASSES UP NOW!” Vic jumped on me and Bailey making us both moan and roll over.
“You suck man! You know that right?!” Bailey groaned pushing Vic off the bed.
“We’re going on tour! You should be thanking me you didn't miss it!” Vic was so cute when he was excited. He pulled the sheets of the bed and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, marching me out into the kitchen.
He put me down on the breakfast bar and all the guys where already here, including all time low and you me at six.
“Wow, what’s everyone doing here?! I thought we weren't leaving until 10?” I glanced up at the clock; it was only 8:30.
“Everyone was already up! And you've never met everyone so I thought you could say hey” Vic explained.
“So you did it at half eight when I just got out of bed! So thoughtful of you Victor!” I squirmed as he pulled me into a one arm hug just as Bailey walked in.
“Cor, have you seen my red boxers with th- oh shit, there’s like 100 people in our apartment” He was embarrassed at what he said, especially as he was only in his trackies, looking like he’s never slept before.
“Vic thought he’d bring everyone round to meet me at half eight in the morning.” I frowned at Vic and he winked back.
“Dude! You really do suck! I’m going to get dressed!” Bailey sulked away, he hated being woken up early.
“So, I will introduce you to everyone: Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian of All Time Low” They all smiled and muttered a “hey” apart from Jack who ran up and hugged me.
“I’m Jack; I am possibly the best guitarist you will ever meet!” I liked him already, even though he was extremely cocky.
“Oh are you sure about that!?” I asked raising an eye brow.
“Yes! You should see me on guitar hero!” We all laughed as Vic introduced the rest of the guys.
“And this is: Josh, Max, Matt, Chris and Dan of You Me At Six”
They all muttered different replies in very British accents.
“Oh my God you guys are British?!” I said surprised. Bailey didn't mention this to me.
“Yeah! Where abouts are you from?” Max asked me, chirping up at the topic.
“Uhrr, the shitty part. The country side, near Gloucester? What about you?”
“Surrey, not too far away!” Matt answered. It was so odd when things like this happened.
“Right! I need to go and put some clothes on! We've got ages until we need to leave, I’ll cook breakfast in a bit if you want?” I started to walk away when I heard some kind of sexist joke about women cooking. I turned around and starred Max right in the eyes.
“Well then Mr Helyer, there will be no breakfast for you!” All of the boys made an “ooo” noise as I winked at him, obviously shocked that I had actually heard. I walked off, wiggling my hips a bit more than usual, just to accentuate my sass; Beyonce eat your heart out.
This tour was going to be amazing! I could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Possibly the worst updater ever?! It's quite a long one though?! I have GCSE shit going on atm so i'm busy, sorry :( love me. Still having crazy fun on Polyvore yh :P
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75330123