Salem Falls

Liam & Lucie

Lucie let out a soft sigh as she looked at the rubble of the place that had once been her home. Now that she was an orphan, she knew she wouldn’t be needing the massive home. But now that she looked at the rubble, thinking of all the memories she’d had inside it, she felt sad.

A large, warm hand on her shoulder caused her to turn as she looked at saw Liam. He smiled softly before they both turned back to the rubble. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah.”

“We don’t have to do this right now.” He promised, squeezing her shoulder softly. “We can rest for a few more days, I know that Annabelle…” He stopped when he saw the faraway look in her eyes, remembering how she hadn’t shed a single tear over her mother’s body. “I know what happened with her really drained you.”

“It’s fine Liam, I just want to get this over with.” She murmured. Liam let out a short sigh before taking her hand.

“Alright then.” They both closed their eyes, muttering softly in Latin as the rubble slowly began to built itself back into a house, brick by brick. The furniture inside all seamlessly fixed itself until after a few minutes, you could never tell what had happened. Lucie opened her eyes, smiling before she led Liam inside. “You know I;ve never actually been in here.”

“Because my parents would have roasted you alive.” She chuckled humorlessly.

“Lucie-”

“I’m fine.” She promised, turning to him with a warm smile. “They stopped being my parents the moment they forced me to marry Zayn.”

“Speaking of which, we’d better hurry up.” Liam said. Lucie nodded, taking his hand again as they made their way up the grand, spiral staircase. “Maybe you shouldn’t sell this place.” He said. “We could move in here, together.” He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on top of hers.

“I don’t know.” She whispered. “I just… I don’t know if I can stay here.” Her eyes moved to a photo of her and her parents when she had been a baby. That was back when her mother smiled for reasons other than wicked plots and her father hadn’t been a silent puppet. It was one of the few photos from when they had still been a real family. She felt tears prick her eyes as she took down the photo, smiling sadly at it. Liam saw this and hugged her, kissing the top of her head. She tucked the picture under her arm, giving Liam a quick kiss before they made their way up the stairs and to her room.

She set the photo on her dresser before making her way to her closet, seeing if everything had been restored. She smiled as she saw her dresses, scarves, and shirts all sitting on the hangers, her dirty laundry still in the basket.

“What’s this?” She turned to See Liam looking at what was supposed to be her wedding dress and smiled softly, watching as he took the silky material into his hands.

“My wedding dress. I’ll probably sell it now that I’m not marrying Zayn-”

“You should keep it.” Liam said, cutting her off. She blushed as he walked over, carrying it in his hands before holding it up to her body. “You might just need it for our wedding.” She smiled softly as he grinned, imagining the mermaid style dress hugging her in all the right places as she walked down the aisle towards him.

“Liam.” She whispered. He looked away from the dress and at her just in time for her to kiss him. As she pulled back she was smiling. “We should stay here. Sell your house.” She then looked out into the hallway, beginning to walk around as Liam hung the dress back up. “We’ll have to repaint it though, I always hated this dark red and black color scheme Annabelle had. Makes me feel like a vampire.”

“What were you thinking?”

“Light blue, some white, and silver.” She turned back, smiling. “I think it would brighten it up.”

“Me too.” He whispered. He started to lean towards her, but his eye caught the clock and he shot up. “Oh shit, we’re late!”

He grabbed her hand, both of them running out of the house and to Zayn’s as fast as their feet would carry them. They both had completely forgotten about their arrangement, but when Zayn opened to door to them, he didn’t seem remotely upset.

“There you are.” He said simply. “Come on, we’re in the living room.” Liam and Lucie followed close behind until they saw Maggie and Patricia, a spell book in the older woman’s hands. “So, do you want a minute or…?” Lucie shook her head.

“Let’s just do this.” Zayn smiled softly as they walked over, Zayn taking her hands as his mother muttered softly.

“I, Zayn Malik, revoke my vows to you Lucie Delacroix.”

“I, Lucie Delacroix, revoke my vows to you Zayn Malik.” They both stood there for a moment before a soft, blue light enveloped their hands, sending a feeling of bliss through them. Finally, after a few moment, Patricia smiled.

“Your vows have been revoked.” She said simply. Lucie pulled her hands away and looked at her palms, wanting to cry when she saw the burn was gone. She hugged Zayn before turning to Liam, a wide grin on her face.

“Well, we should get going.” She said, smiling at Liam.

“You two don’t want to stay for dinner?” Maggie asked. Liam shook his head.

“I think Lucie has other plans for us.” He smiled slyly at her, and luckily no one but Lucie caught his sexual innuendo. She blushed before giggling, waving goodbye to Zayn, Maggie and Patricia before she took Liam’s hand.

Once they were alone on the front porch she turned to him, smirking. “What exactly did I have planned Mr. Payne?”

“Oh it’s not what you had planned, it’s what I do.” He chuckled before pulling her close.

“And what is that?” She asked, smirking as he kissed her forehead.

“Spending the rest of my life with the woman I love.” He murmured. She blushed again as he leaned down, pressing his lips softly to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww!
Happily ever after

oxoxoxoxoxox
LS