Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

Brothers

Beep, Beep…
“Damn herätyskello.” (Damn alarm clock.)
I get up and head into my bathroom. So many thoughts are going through my head as I am showering. I just hope I can make one friend, they say if you make one friend on your first day you are set for life. God I hope so. I get out of the shower and throw on my Of Mice and Men shirt, or should I say HP’s, black skinny jeans and my combat boots. I put on my black beanie over my dark green hair and head down stairs.
“Wow, Jarno, you’re actually cooking for once? I am in utter shock.”
“Sit down and eat your breakfast”
“Where’s HP?”
“Going to look for a sweater for you to wear, you are not getting in trouble on your first day of school for being dressed like that.” HP said indicating my, or should I say his shirt that I had cut the sleeves off so it was very low cut on the sides.
I take the sweater and stuff it in my back pack. “I’ll put it on if I have too.” I say sticking my tongue out at him.
“Wait! Is that my shirt?”
“Yeah, so what?”
“Why did you cut up my shirt?”
“’Cause I didn’t want to cut my shirt.” I say walking towards the door. I am going to catch the bus. “See you assholes later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but that is just the first chapter. Please leave comments!