Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

Am I falling for him?

By the time I know it it’s already lunch time. Drama class was really interesting with both Mike and Jaime; I think I might be making real friends. I head to lunch. The worst part of the day for me, I have no idea where to sit. So I go sit at an empty table. Good thing this is the least crowded lunch. I pull out my piano book I just got, probably the best one I have, Piano Sheet Music for Gamers. As I study the Mario theme, someone slams their tray down on the table; I look up to see no other than Mike with a huge smile across his face.
“Hey! What’s up?” Mike said like we had known each other for years.
“Nothing much. I have to ask, are you stalking me now?” I said a little creeped out, but it was nice to have someone want to be around you. Next thing I know three more trays are being set down at the table.
“No, just thought it would be nice to sit with my new friend.” He said with a super sincere smile.
“Do you play the piano?” Jaime asks point to the book I forgot I was memorizing.
“Yeah, I love music. It is probably the best thing in my life.”
“So you don’t have a boyfriend?” Vic asks.
“Nope.” I was glad I was making friends. They are all hilarious, and for a bonus they were really attractive, to me at least.
“Do you guys have girlfriends?
“Nope… Well not me. The rest of the guys do.” Mike said sounding a little disappointed, but hide it well.
“So do you—“Tony starts to ask, but then I cut him off.
“What’s with all the questions? I feel like I’m being interrogated or something.”
“We just want to get to know you, you little foreign exchange student you.” Jaime said pinching my check.
“You are so lucky that you started school on a Friday.” Vic said in between bites of his burger.
“That was my plan.” Just then the bell rings. I get up and start to walk to class; I feel a hand touch my shoulder. Of course it was Mike.
“You wanna walk together, since we are going to the same place?”
“Sure, I don’t feel like getting lost again.”
***
The rest of the day was good minus trig class I had a good day. At the end of the day Mike walked me to the bus ramp and told me to give him my number so he could text me later. When I walk in the door my brothers start flooding me with questions. Mostly they just wanted to know if I was okay, so they won’t have to look for my scars later, a habit that has kept them up at night, worrying about me.
“Guys! I’m fine!” I say breathlessly.
“Did you make friends?” HP asks eagerly.
“No… I made four”
“Great! Well we are going to have pizza for dinner,” Jarno says, he sees my worried look, “don’t worry we are ordering in.”
“Good! Well I’m gonna go do this trig homework, I’ll be in my room if you need me”
***
It’s been a month and a half since I started going to school at Clairemont High, Vic, Jaime, Tony, Mike and I have all become really good friends. Lately I have been really happy and I haven’t touched my razor in about 3 weeks, but I still have scars on my arms though. But I am happy, especially because I think I’m falling for Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be another chapter uploaded tonight.