Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

Is it that obvious?

It has been a 6 months since I become best friends with the guys, especially Mike, we have gotten so close. We all hang out at school and at each other’s houses. But tonight is the first night we are all gone hang out and spend the night together, mostly to work on the anatomy project that we have been procrastinating on for the past week. My brothers had left to go to Vegas to me up with some friends flying on from Finland, so we had the house to ourselves.

***

Mike’s POV
I just couldn't wait to go to Scarlet’s house, lately my feelings have been getting a lot stronger for her. As I quickly pack my bag grabbing things I might need, I flop onto my bed a start texting her:

ME: Are you excited you get to see me tonight? ;P

Scarlet: Stoked, but you do know that I can’t give you all of my attention. :P

ME: But why? ;(

Scarlet: You are not the only person coming over! GTG! I have to go shower. See you soon.

Oh god! The thought of her in the shower made me pretty happy, good thing I am laying on my stomach. All of a sudden my door flies open and Vic plops down on my bed, instantly killing my boner.
“You all packed for tonight?” he said enthusiastically.

“Yep! Just waiting on you and the rest of the guys.” As soon as I said that Tony and Jaime come barreling up the stairs.

“What’s up?” Jaime said.

“You guys already?” Tony said asking taking a seat at in my desk chair.

“Have you heard from Scarlet yet?” Jaime asked.

“Yeah she said she was going to go take a shower and then I assume we can come over.” I say while trying to sit up.

“So, are you going to admit your feelings to her tonight?” Vic said nudging me in my ribs.
“What…What are you talking about?” With the fakest laugh that you could imagine, but I couldn't do any better.

“Oh, we know that you have a huge crush of Scarlet.” Jaime said with a huge smile.
“Is it really that obvious?” I said feeling a little awkward.

“Yeah, it really is.” Tony said spinning himself in circles in my desk chair. Just then my phone rings.
“We can go know” I said hopping up, desperate to leave the awkward atmosphere. We all grab our bags and hope into Vic’s car to take the short meaningless drive down the street.

As we pile out of the car, Scarlet greets us with a huge smile. I walk up to her and give her a big hug. God, I was so nervous about tonight.

“So, the pizza is on the way. I hope you guys are hungry!” She said with a giggle, because she knows we are always hungry. I through my stuff down next to the couch and take a seat next to her.

“So I think Mike has something to tell you.” Jaime says with a huge grin plastered on his face. My heart literally skipped a beat. I was going to kill Jaime.

***

Scarlet’s POV

“So I think Mike has something to tell you?” Jaime said grinning from ear to ear.

“What?” I said really confused.

“It’s nothing, so how about that anatomy project? The whole reason we are here…” Mike said desperately trying to change the subject.

All of a sudden the bell rang.

“Must be the pizza…” I said getting up needing to get out of that awkward tension. I hate it when they do that to me. They all know something and they won’t tell me.

“FOOD!” I yelled as I entered the kitchen. Vic, Jaime, and Tony rushed over, but Mike kind of followed behind not even making eye contact with me. As we stood around the kitchen island everyone was joking around, but Mike refused to look at me.

“So the project… All you guys have to do is decorate the poster and glue everything down, I have done everything else.

“You are the best!” Tony said. None of them really wanted to do any work, but hey, as long as they help with something, right?

***

I sat on the couch watching them decorate the poster for at least an hour. I couldn't get it out of the back of my head, what does Mike want to tell me?

The guys finally finish the poster and we all settle down to watch a movie.

“What do you guys want to watch?” I say while popping pop corn and getting some drinks together.
“Star Wars!” Tony yells.

“NO!” Jaime, Vic, and Mike yell at the same time.

“Something scary!” Vic says while do spooky fingers and making ghost noises. They all knew I hated scary movies, I scar too easily.

“Okay, fine, I’ll go grab some of HP’s movies. I’ll be right back.”

***

Mike’s POV

As soon as Scarlet disappears to go find some movies, the guys turn to me.

“You need to tell her!” Tony says.

“Keep your voice down.” Vic says in a hushed whisper.

“You gotta do it tonight.” Jaime says. We hear Scarlet’s footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Okay, okay.I will, tonight,” I quickly say before she wonders what is going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update. Hit a major writer's block. Make sure to leave comments!