Status: I will be constantly changing and revising so hang in there.

Merry Go 'Round

Breakfast

Turns out breakfast with a boy consists of a lot of meat. Sausage, bacon, and eggs. Usually when I had breakfast in the mornings it was sausage or eggs, but in this house hold it was both. Tyler cooked and I sat and watched him. I had offered to help, but he just declined my offer and proceded to cook. About half way through his cooking a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes groggily.

"I smelled something delicious so I decided I better get up and see if the fridge was on fire because you never coo..." His voice trailed off and he stopped in his tracks when he saw me. I smiled shyly at him.

"Dad this is Taylor, the friend I told you about. Taylor this is my dad." He barely looked up from the food for a seccond to introduce us.

"Hello sir. You have a very nice house." I told him in my polite lady like voice.

"Uhm, please call me Kevin." Kevin told me, obviously still getting over the fact that the friend his son had told him about was a girl. He shrugged it off and continued into the kitchen to preview the food. I just continued to look at the two of them.

Tyler looked exactly like Kevin, same hair and body build. Same tan that came from working vigorously out in the sun. When I looked at Kevin I saw Tyler in thirty years. Salt and pepper hair, crinckles in the corners of his eyes from all the happy memories. I smiled to myself as I pictured this. The only trait the two didn't share were the eyes. Kevin's eyes were a dark chocolaty brown nothing like Tyler's beautiful blue ones. I was guessing he had recived the gene from his mother.

Kevin turned back towards me, leaning on the counter as he seemed to take in my apearence. His eyes conected with mine and held them.

"So, Taylor, tell me about your self. Tyler seemed to have left out a lot about you." I noticed the corner of Tylers cheek lifted and I knew he was smiling even though I couldn't see his face.

"Well, there isn't much to tell. I grew up here in this little tiny town and last night was the first time I have ever been to a city." I didn't know what else to say and so I just closed my mouth.

"Well, that is nothing Tyler didn't tell me. He did forget to mention that you were a girl, but I am sure he sees that as no importance." Kevin said in a nonchalant way. I smiled at him as he continued, "I am also guessing that you didn't drive over here early this morning just so you could have breakfast with us, which means you would have stayed the night." My smiled faded and I looked at the floor, letting my messy hair create a curtain in front of my face. I hand't thought about what Tyler's dad would think of me staying over.

"Dad leave her alone, she isn't used to parents being so open with her, you forget what town we moved to." Tyler told him, barely looking over his shoulder.

"Your right, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I am used to girls staying over, I just figured that when we moved to this town it would stop because of the involvement of the church." I didn't lift my face as my blush grew and even deeper shade of red. He thinks we had sex I though to myself.

"Dad, come on. Its not like that!" Tyler told him with an annoyed voice. He put down the spatula and turned around to face us. I lifted my face a little so I could see his face. His lips were taunt and his eyes burned with irritation.

"Taylor and I did not sleep together, at least not in the way you are thinking." He told Kevin, "Now please drop this subject and come make a plate because breakfast is ready." I moved around the counter and picked up a plate that Tyler had set out. My head was realing as I thought about when had happened. I dished myself some eggs and a few peices of bacon then I grabbed a fork off the counter and moved to sit at the table.

Kevin dished up his breakfast and moved into the living room grumbling under his breath. Tyler finally made his way to the table.

"Sorry about that." He told me, "He will lighten up, I haven't had a great history in the past with bringing girls home, but he will soon learn you are different." He then looked away from me and began to eat, shoveling the food into his mouth. I delicately stabbed a piece of egg and put it into my mouth, chewing slowly.

I had assumed Tyler had been with other girls, that was the way the world worked now, so it hadn't bothered me until Kevin brought it up. I suddenly found myself wondering how many girls he had been with. I knew that it really didn't matter, but I was worried. What if I am just another fling? I thought to myself as I picked up the bacon and took a bite of it.

After we were both finished Tyler looked up at me with concern in his eyes. I gave him a faint smile and tried to glance away, but his voice brought me back.

"Ok whats wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking is all." I tried to brush off his question but he wasn't buying it.

"No, you have been quiet the whole time we ate and you had a very worried expression on your face., something is wrong. What did my dad say that got to you?" I bit my lip, knowing that I couldn't lie because I was awful at it.

"It's just he said something about other girls." I blurted, staring down at the table after I said this.

"Oh, and your worried about the number?" he asked quietly, knowing if that was it there is nothing he could do about it.

"No, I knew that there would have been other girls in your world because every where but my town is very open about that kind of stuff, or so it seems. I am worried that I am just another one of those girls." I mumbled, chewing on the inside of my lip. He let out a quiet, relieved chuckle.

"That is all?" he asked standing up and walking around the table to stand by me, "You are in no way just another one of those girls. They were something to fill the time, you are so much more then that. You are an obsession, you give me feelings I could never describe!" he lifted me up so I was standing in front of him and grabbed my chin, tilting it upwards to I was looking at him.

"Don't ever think you are just another girl, because to me, your not. You are the girl." I smiled at this and wrapped my arms around him, burrying my face into his shirt.

"Ok" I said, my voice muffled by the fabric. I knew all his words were very cheesy but they made me feel better. After we broke away from the hug he pressed his lips to my forehead for just a moment before letting go of me. Together we washed all the dishes and placed them in a rack to dry then we went back upstairs.

I laid back down on his bed and he talked about plans for his future, pacing as he did so. I smiled and added my encouragement when he paused. He stopped after a while and came to lay by me on the bed.

"What do you want to do?" He asked and I thought about it. beyond getting married and having kids I had never really thought about my future. When I was younger I had wanted to be a artist, but I couldn't draw or paint to save my life, but as a kid that didn't matter.

"I have never really thought about it." I told him, "I have never had the option beyond getting married and having kids." I told him. He went stiff beside me and I knew he was thinking again about the marraige. I knew he would get angery again if I didn't change the subject.

"I think I would want to do something in the medical field. Obviously not a doctor, because I don't want to be in school for that long, but maybe a nurse. i would want to work with kids though so it would have to be a pediatric nurse." I rambled a little. I could see him calming down out of the corner of my eye.

"How many kids do you want?" He asked me suddenly. This question I knew because it was one that I had thought about all the time. It was one of those questions I was aloud to think about because it had the possibility of happening.

"I want four. Ideally it would be two boys and two girls, but who knows. I mean it is not like I can pick genders. I think I would be better off with boys then with girls though because girls are so dramatic and needy." I paused for a moment before adding, "How many do you want?" Tyler was quiet for a minute or so before turning to look at me.

"I never really thought about kids. If it was with the right girl I would want them, but I am not sure how many. I would probably just go by how many she wanted." he gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back. He looked away from me and we were quiet for a little bit.

I realised I would have to go home soon and I didn't want to spend the rest of our time together laying quietly on his bed. I rolled over so i was positioned on top of him, a hand placed on either side of his head.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously. I just smiled at him and leaned in to press my lips against his. He picked up fast and kissed me back, trying to part my lips with his own. I pulled back, and smiled mischivously at him. I saw a little twincle in his eye before he rolled us both over so he was on top on me, his body pressed against mine, pinning me down, but not in an uncomfortable way. I giggled a little then stopped, surprised at my self for giggling like a little girl.

His lips came down on mine, kissing me passionatly. His lips parted my own so our hot breath mingled. His tongue moved, tracing the outline of my lips and I shivered. I let my tongue enter his mouth for a moment then I had to break away, gasping for air. His lips traveled from my mouth to my jaw line then down to my neck. I craned my neck to the side so he could get better access. His lips trailed down to the small section of collar bone that was visible and he placed a kiss there too. The shirt wouldn't alow him to go any further down so He moved back up, connecting our lips again. This kiss was sweeter and our tongues stayed in our own mouths. His hands trailed up my shirt a little ways, tickling the skin of my waist as the brushed it. He didn't go any further then there though, trying to stay in my comfort zone.

He broke the kiss this time. I opened my eyes to look at him curiously.

"I think I had better take you home." he told me, his voice rough. I understood that he was fighting self control right now. I just nodded. I didn't want to go home yet, but I felt like if I didn't we would end up going a lot further then I was comfortable with. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine one more time before getting off of me, making sure to be careful not to hurt me. I got up and reached for my dress.

Tyler stepped outside, just like he did last night and I changed into the dress. It was wrinkled from being warn then left out over night, but I didn't care. I just smoothed it as best I could then placed Tyler's clothes in the laundry bin. I walked out the door of his room and He smiled at me before heading towards the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Also i just realized that in some parts of the story I was calling Tyler Kyle. I appologize for this. His name is Tyler but in the original write his name was Kyle. That was before I decided Kyle and Kale were way to close of names. I will be fixing that and again I say I am super sorry!
Comment|Reccomend|Subscribe