Status: Hey y'all :) This is an active story.

But Loving Him Was Red...

Chapter Nineteen - I am Yours Forever... Anyway :)

7 Months Later.

“He is gorgeous,” I cooed to my newborn son in my arms. Sidney was holding one of his hands and smiled at me, placing a kiss to my forehead. I knew it was to soon to tell features, but he looked to have blonde hair like mine, and what looked like big hazel eyes like Sidney and Lucia had.

A lot has happened in the past 7 months. Sidney and I moved into a new house, in the gated community in Sewickley, as we got ready for our baby, we were back together and things were amazing for us.

He came to appointments with me, as much as he could when he wasn’t at appointments in California for his concussion.

So far, he’s doing very well. Lucia was over the moon excited about being a big sister, we dropped her off at Taylor’s when we came here this morning.

My pregnancy went very well, and I had a very smooth delivery, my son only took an hour and 17 minutes to arrive, when I waited 26 hours for Lucia to be born. She was stubborn, like my father.

Sidney and I discussed names, but we didn’t want to know what we were having, it was supposed to be a surprise, at least that was what we both wanted.

I wanted a boy, the same as Sidney did. I looked up at Sidney, who was still staring down at our son. “So…” He broke the silence, pulling up the chair. “Have we named him, yet?”

“No,” I pulled the rim of his bonnet down and couldn’t help but to feel tears gliding down my cheeks. “What about… Fallon Alexander Troy?” Fallon was always what I wanted to name my son, and Alexander for my father and Troy for Sidney’s Dad. It took everyone who was important.

“Oh, my Dad will like that,” Sidney smirked, playing with his fingers. “I like it, Fallon Alexander Troy Crosby,” He scooped him from my arms and held him close to his chest. My heart was melting when he was cooing to him and rubbing his finger over the babys bottom lip.

I sighed, pulling myself up in bed. “So, you did want him to have your last name?” I knew we were together and I felt like nothing was breaking us up, but we hadn’t discussed marriage or anything of the like, so I was unsure what Sidney had wanted.

Lucia was under mine, but I was already planning on changing her name over to Crosby.

“He’s my son,” Sidney glared at me as he walked out of my room. Hey, I was just asking. I wanted to name him Crosby, but I didn’t know if Sidney wanted it.

“Support the head,” I called after him. He didn’t answer me back; he just turned and headed down the hall. I sighed; pulling my hair down from the bun it was in and relaxed against the pillows. I didn’t have time for an epidural, so I had Lucia and Fallon both au natural and you bet your ass my back hurt. I stuffed an extra pillow sitting on the end of my bed under my butt to pad it.

I didn’t have to have stitches, so that was one of the best parts about it. Lucia ripped me from asshole to breakfast and I was left with 6 stitches.

“She’s in here,” I heard Sidney’s voice as he was approaching the room. I watched him round the corner, arms bare. Where’s my son? I sat up, and felt my chest getting tight. Next in were my Mom and Dad. What the fuck? Neither of them had my son. Taylor and Tyler came in, with my brother Matt and my sister Farrah joining them next.

“He’s just so cute,” Trina’s voice cooed when she rounded the corner, with Fallon tucked in her arms. Troy was next in, carrying Lucia. Why were all these people here? I was only allowed a few visitors.

“Mommy,” Lucia held her arms out. Troy walked up, and gave me a hug when he sat Lucia down on the bed with me. Sidney looked over at me, taking in a deep breath repeatedly. He looked so nervous. What was going on? Farrah obviously figured out who he was and quick, and didn’t hold back from staring at him.

I reached over and touched his arm. “You okay?” I asked. I still didn’t get why everyone was here. And how the fuck did he track my brother down? Matt and my Dad were talking at the end of my bed, with my Mom standing in the middle.

Of course they were blabbing in Swedish, a bunch of nonsense about the medical costs and how my Mom looks to young to have 4 grandchildren.

Sidney looked down at me and smiled widely. “Yeah, I am fine,” He kissed my cheek and slowly knelt down. I watched him dig something out of a bag. Trina was not giving up baby Fallon for nothing. My Mom moved over beside her and they were cooing over him. Dad and Troy were chatting.

I hoped both our families would get along. Farrah, Matt and Taylor were standing in a circle by the door, with Farrah glancing every once in a while at Sidney.

This was her real first time meeting Sidney and I already knew she thought he was hot, I could just tell by the look on her face.

“Hey Emily,” Sidney took my hand in his, remaining on one knee. Instantly the color drained from my face when I realized what he was doing. He didn’t…. He wasn’t ? Suddenly all conversations were cut and everyone looked at us. Tears were already in my eyes when I sat up, so he could properly take my hand in his. “I want you to know how dear to me you are, I have loved you from the very moment I met you. I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life figuring out why I was so taken by you. I love you so dearly and we have two amazing children together. You opened my eyes to so much more in my life and I can’t thank you enough,” He had tears in his eyes, but nothing beat the looks on all their faces. Tears were in everyones eyes. “Basically… I am asking you from the bottom of my heart… will you put up with me for the rest of our lives?”

I couldn’t say anything, I just wanted to curl into a ball and sob for a few hours. He actually wanted to marry me… Everyone was waiting for my answer.

I looked down at the ring in his hand. It was silver, with a large diamond in a claw setting, and small orange diamonds around it. Absolutely gorgeous ring.

I let the smile roll across my face behind all the sobbing and I managed a shaky “Yes,” I shook my head, and he let the tears start down his face as he stood up and slipped the ring on my finger. We hugged and kissed while all our family was crying and cheering for us. “I love you,”

He pulled from me and looked over Lucia and I. “I love you too,” He wiped the tears off his cheeks and pecked my lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good morning all you beauties :) Well, this is it. This is the end, and I think it's a pretty fantastic end so far. Some of you have found the other story and I can see you all just can't wait for the first chapter, so I have decided to post on Monday :D I woke up to 35 subscribers and I can't be more excited over this.

Thankyou all, I love all of you for coming on this journey with me and watching me grow as a writer. From the bottom of my heart, thank you! <3

I will see you all on Monday <3