Status: Hey! Trying this out- tell me what you think! :)

Maybe Someday

Therapy

The next day was help group. Again. I was sick of it like you wouldn't believe.
Fay accompanied me this week as well, claiming she had to investigate.
"Investigate what?"
"Nothing! I just want to see why you hate this thing so much.."
"Yeah, sure."

As the two of us traveled into help group, we were greeted by a smiling Austin.
"Saved you a seat. Sorry, Fay, didn't know you were coming." Austin removed his hand from the chair next to him, and scooted over to another chair to make room for Fay.
"S'fine." Fay dismissed him, pulling out her iPod and playing a game.
Before I knew it, Austin's arm was around my shoulders.
"Coming on a little strong there, bud." I could smell him, and it smelled like he had sprayed an entire bottle of Calvin Klein cologne on his clothes and his body.
"I spilled the bottle. Don't even."
"You smell like you should work at Abercrombie."
"I would never!"

We sat with his arm around me for the entire help group. I felt strangely comfortable with him surrounding me like this.
When help group was over, Austin didn't release his grip on my shoulder. When I tried to leave, he looked like a puppy being scolded.
"Since you obviously don’t want me to leave, do you want to join Fay and I for lunch?"
Fay shot me a look. If looks could kill, I'd be a dead man.
"Sure! Where are we going?" Austin's eyes lit up like tiny flames on those scented candles from the Hallmark stores. Only instead of Pumpkin or Apple Pie flavor, it reeked of cologne.
"I was thinking Valentino's. That cute little restaurant downtown?" Austin and Fay nodded at my offer, and we piled into my junky red pick-up.

Lunch was fantastic. Austin kept me laughing the entire time, but Fay was awfully quiet. I couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sexysexies. I don't know why I stopped writing, but you know how that goes I'm sure. Here's a short chapter for the timebeing.