Status: Active

Stranded... With a Twilight Star

Girl Overboard

I'm awakened the following morning by the alarm I had set last night. I groan and roll over, reaching my hand over and moving that around until I hit my clock and shut the alarm off. I lay there for a bit, until I realize it. Breakfast with Taylor. I wonder how he's going to keep the girls away from him. How are we going to have a day to ourselves with all the fans on the boat? All these questions were running through my mind on how the day was gonna go. But I shook the thoughts from my mind as I dragged myself out of bed and over to my things, rummaging through them to find clothes to wear today. I first find a swimsuit, because I figured with the pool on the boat, that may be one of the things we do today. Once I have that, I pick out my clothes and I get dressed, before going into the bathroom to fix my hair and do my makeup. I make sure everything is perfect, before walking out of the bathroom. I slip into my flip flops before checking the time. Just in time to go meet Taylor for breakfast. I do one last look over my outfit before heading out.

It wasn't as crowded as last night, probably because everyone was still sleeping. After coming out of the room/cabin area, I make my way towards the restaurant where dinner was served last night. When I get there, I look around and find Taylor waiting at a table. I smile to myself and walk up to it.

"Hey." I greet.

"Pearl. Hey. Please sit." He motions to the chair and I do so.

"I just want to thank you for inviting me to breakfast. Don't get many of these opportunities."

"It was my pleasure. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good actually. You?"

"I slept good. Last night was fun, but we're gonna have even more fun today."

"Oh I hope so. I'm all set for the day. Got a swim suit on in case we decide to use the pool later. I'm prepared for everything."

Shortly after that, menus are brought to us to look at. We thank the waitress and she heads back to the kitchen.

"Oh and you can get whatever you want, it's on me."

"Oh no, you don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. It's the gentleman thing."

"Aww, thank you." I grin, looking back over my menu, shortly deciding on what I wanted. Taylor soon finished with what he was deciding on getting. The waitress soon returned and we gave her both our orders.

"So tell me about yourself Pearl. From what I didn't already find out."

"Well for starters, I'm 20 years old, born in March."

"Really? Born in 92 right?"

"Yup." I nod, trying to hide the fact that I basically know everything about him.

"And in March. I was born in February. Almost a month apart. That's a rare occasion."

"Isn't it? I moved out to LA to try and pursue my acting. Which is why I was telling you all about yesterday. I'm working hard, I'm trying to get auditions. I know the risks and everything it takes to make it in the acting business. I've just watched so many movies and TV shows that I've always wondered what it would be like to be in one of them. And I have to confess, even the Twilight movies."

"Oh really? Which role do you think you'd be great as?"

"Bella. I've been into the whole vampire/werewolf thing for a while, and I've read the books, I can relate to her. You know funny story...people say I look like her...er..well, Kristen. I really don't see it but other people have said I look like her."

"Hmm..." He studies me for a moment. "Well maybe not Kristen herself, but Bella...Kristen as her...I can see that in you."

"Well it's gotta be true if it's coming from you right?" I smile.

The waitress returns with our drinks and our food, setting it down in front of us. We thank her and she returns to the kitchen.

"This looks really good."

"It does." He nods.

"So you're not on the diet anymore that you were while working on the movies? You can eat whatever you want?"

"Well technically yes, but I still stay in shape."

"Right of course. I mean you get other movie roles, and I'm sure you need to stay in shape for them."

"Exactly. I'm just not at the gym as much as I was for the Twilight movies."

"Right." I nod.

We keep up the conversation during breakfast, and wait for the bill once we were done.

"You know I'm actually pretty happy that I got to come on this cruise. Once in a lifetime thing and I just to go for it you know?"

"Oh of course."

The bill comes to the table and Taylor pays for the entire meal, putting the money in the booklet thing and leaving it on the table so it can be collected.

"After you." Taylor allows me to walk out of the boat restaurant before him.

"Thank you." I nod and do so, and he shortly follows.

"So, I came up with the breakfast idea. You can pick what we do next." Taylor offers.

"Hmmm....I heard there was a candy store on board. Like the types you see in the malls, but much bigger."

"Then that's where we'll go next." He grins. "Follow me."

I nod and follow him, going through the scarce people awake and up walking around right now.

"Whoa." I say in awe as we walk in when we reach the store. "This is amazing. Including that giant lollipop. We really can be kids in a candy store." I laugh as I start to venture around.

"Pick out anything you want, as much as you want."

"Really? You're awesome." I say happily and walk around, picking out what I want.

"Girlfriend?" The girl at the register asked him with a smile.

"Oh no. Just one of my biggest fans. Who actually seems to be pretty amazing."

"Well for the record I think you two look cute together. And here..." She says, going down behind the counter and pulling out a chocolate rose. "Girlfriend or not. Any girl loves chocolate...especially in rose form. I'll just box this up for you." She says, pulling out a box and putting it in, making sure there's something wrapped around it so it doesn't break.

"Thanks. How much?"

"Oh it's on the house. No worries."

"You sure?"

"Definitely." She nods.

After going around the whole store, I came back to Taylor with bags full of candy.

"Alright, I think I have enough candy to last me a lifetime." I laugh. "Are you sure you're going to pay for all of this?"

"Yeah, it's the gentleman thing to do."

"You're sweet." I grin, placing the bags up on the scale for it to be weighed before the price is calculated. Once it's calculated, the price is shown on the screen on the register and Taylor kindly pays for it.

"Hey Taylor? What's that box you have?"

"Oh, something from the cashier. She's a big fan so she gave me a gift."

"Ohh, I bet you get that a lot."

"Yeah."

"So what's next? Your pick Tay."

"Mini golf?"

"Sure. Just to let you know, I'm the mini golf master." I laugh.

"Oh yeah? We'll see." He laughs.

"Yes we will." I grin as we head in that direction.

We get up to the mini golf, get a ball and club and head to the first hole. Taylor goes first because he suggested the activity. And lucky him, he got a hole in one on the first shot, doing a little victory air punch. I laugh.

"Lucky shot. My turn."

While Taylor and I were playing mini golf, we were totally unaware of a group of girls staring on at us, most of them giving me a death glare.

"How dare she take up all his time that he can use to spend with us?" The blonde from last night, who bumped me out of the way to dance with him said.

"I know, you're way prettier than she is."

"You're damn right I am. I think we better keep a close eye on this one girls. I'll be able to formulate a plan to get rid of her, and he'll be with me." The blonde smirks evilly.

By the end of the game, it came down to one last hole. Taylor and I were tied and this last hole would determine who wins.

"I'm so gonna win this."

"Oh yeah right."

"I am. Just take your turn wolf boy." I snicker.

"Yeah yeah yeah." He laughs, stepping up to take his turn. When he hits the ball it misses the hold by mere inches.

"Ohhh what is that?"

"Looks like I'm gonna win."

"We'll see." He says, going down the incline where his ball was and he carefully hit it into the hole. He collects the ball and I step up to take my turn. I hit the ball and it ends up going right into the hole.

"Hole in one. I win!" I exclaim doing a little victory dance.

"And I almost had you beat."

"Almost."

"Alright. Let's go return everything, and you can choose the next activity we can do until lunch."

"Aww ruin my happy dance."

"I think you'll live. Come on." He shakes his head amusedly.

"Aww alright." I fake pout, and follow him back to where got the balls and clubs.

After some thinking, I decide that it'd be fun to challenge him....to the SportSquare obstacle course.

"I've so got this. You're on." He laugh.

"We'll see."

We get harnessed up and head to the start of the course. We decided to let him go first. Once he gets a ways out, then I start. Now even though it's not too far off the ground, I had to overcome my fear of heights. I did manage to do that, reaching Taylor at the end of the course.

"You would never guess I had a fear of heights."

"You have a fear of heights?"

"Mmhmm. I know it wasn't too far off the ground, but still. I overcame it though."

"Well that's good. How about we get these harnesses off and head to lunch? I have something for you anyway that I want to give you."

"Yeah, sure." I nod and we get down and get our harnesses off.

We headed to a place that wasn't really the crowded and we're seated. This place has pizza and everything else. We go and get drinks and then slices of pizza before finding a table to sit at.

"So, what is this thing you have to give me?" I ask.

He holds up a finger after putting his drink down and goes under the table, bringing out the box that he had from the candy shop.

"The gift the cashier gave you? That wasn't for you?"

"No. She said you'd like this." He says, opening the box to reveal to me the chocolate rose.

"Taylor.." I say, in shock that he would even give me a rose, let alone a chocolate rose.

"..it was nothing. She let me have it for free. Said I should give it to you. You do like roses right?"

"Of course I do." I smile, taking the rose out of the box.

"It's so perfect, I don't want to eat it. But it's gonna melt in this heat. This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"You're welcome. Maybe next time it'll be a real rose...in a color of your choice."

"Oh you don't have to do that."

"Maybe I want to."

"You're sweet."

"So I've been told."

Nearby the same group of girls were watching everything.

"What is it?"

"He gave her a rose. A chocolate rose. I won't stand for this. That should be going to me, not her. I think tonight, we should throw her overboard, she'll learn not to mess with me." The blonde smirks evilly as she looks on at us. "Come on girls."

After Taylor and I finish having lunch, he chose the pool and such for the rest of the day until tonight where we would be going to dinner and having a fun night. When we reach the pool, since I had my swim suit on underneath my clothes, all I had to do was remove all my jewelry and clothes before diving in. I come up to the surface to see Taylor still standing where he was.

"Still don't like taking your shirt off in public?" I laugh.

He just chuckles and takes off the necessary things like his shirt before diving right in.

"I thought so." I laugh when he comes up to the surface, and then I splash him and act like I did nothing.

"Hey."

"What?"

"I saw that."

"Saw what?"

"You know what."

"Do I now?"

"Yes you do." He grins before splashing me back.

"Oh it's on." I remark, splashing him back, and this turns into a splashing war until one of us decided to give up. But we never did and next thing I know, Taylor's gone.

"Taylor?" I call out when I don't see him anymore.

"Taylor?" I call out again. That's when I feel something grab my leg. I turn and look into the clear water to see Taylor. He thinks I can't see him, so I decided to go along with it for a while. I then go underwater myself and see him. I give him a look telling him I knew it was him before we resurfaced.

"Aww how did you know it was me?"

"I saw you through the water. The pool is clear enough to see you."

"Oh darn, and I thought I had you without getting caught."

"Nope." I laugh, proceeding to splash him again, but swim away this time.

So the rest of the afternoon was left to the pool and other water activities. It didn't help that he was shirtless and I kept getting distracted. Before we knew it, the sun was starting to set. We both decided to head back to our cabins/rooms and dry off before getting ready for dinner and whatever else he has planned for after. We pick a place to meet, agreeing on it, before seperating to head to our rooms. Didn't take me a long time to dry off, just my hair. I was blow drying it like crazy. I had to be in there at least an hour. Then there was a knock on my door out in the room. At the last second, my hair was dry. I left my bathing suit on because I was too lazy to even take it off. But once everything was dry, I grab what I need before answering the door to see Taylor.

"Found my room I see."

"Yeah. I asked this group of girls at the end of the hall that told me they knew you and where your room was." He points down the hall to my new friends. I laugh to myself before waving to them.

"Wanna come in? I just have to do a few more things and we can go."

"Yeah sure. I can wait." He nods, walking in.

He closes the door behind him as I head back into the bathroom to finish. It doesn't take me very long and I come out, ready to go.

"I hope casual is the way to go."

"Oh yeah, I'm still wearing what I wore today. Just changed into some jeans is all." Taylor nods.

"Well I'm all set to go. You?"

"Yup, let's go." He holds out his hand.

I gladly take it and we leave my room, heading back to the restaurant for dinner. When we get there, we're seated quickly and we order drinks first before looking over the menu for dinner.

"I just want to thank you for the whole day. I'm surprised no one swarmed you."

"Oh I had the captain send a message out to everyone to give me a day off from the craziness. They surprisingly listened."

"Well I did notice most followed us around all day. I think a few got jealous."

"They always seem to get jealous if I'm hanging out with any girl that's not them." He chuckles.

"Or if you have a girlfriend who's not them. I've been there. I'm being honest here. I was jealous when you dated Selena, Taylor and Lily. So yeah. Guilty as charged for being one of those jealous fangirls." I laugh lightly and blush a bit, finally finding what I wanted to eat and setting my menu down.

"I find that cute. Because first of all you don't seem to be like any other fangirl I've met."

"That's because I'm more myself, down to earth. I'm not afraid to be myself. I don't need to put up a front or pretend to be someone I'm not to impress someone."

"I admire that." He smiles.

"I know." I say to myself.

Soon the waitress comes back and we give her our food orders. She takes the menus and gets the orders filled. Again the same group of girls were nearby, at a table having dinner themselves.

"Alright girls, here's the plan. When she's alone we all surround her, and we toss her overboard. Taylor will be mine."

"That's right." They all laugh evilly.

Taylor and I had dinner peacefully like breakfast this morning. We then found a place on the boat to stand and take in the view of the ocean that goes on for miles.

"This is the perfect ending to the night. I thank you for everything Taylor. I had fun. It was nice to actually have fun with you when you're not surrounded by fangirls and paparazzi."

"It was a nice change of pace. It's so peaceful out here. Well besides the party going on at the front of the boat."

"Yeah. Just the sound of the ocean, the serene feeling. The moon adds the final touch." I look up at the moon in the sky, that's reflecting across the water.

"Don't get to see this in the city."

"No."

"Do you want a drink? I'll go to the front of the boat and get one for you."

"Yeah sure. Surprise me?"

"You got it. Now don't go anywhere."

"I won't, don't worry."

He nods and heads to the front of the boat, leaving me there to take in the serene feeling until he comes back. It isn't until a few minutes or so after he left when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Wow, that was fast-" I say as I turn around, hoping to find Taylor, but I find a group of girls standing around the rude blonde from last night during the welcoming party who bumped me out of the way and took my spot dancing with Taylor.

"What do you want?" I give her a dirty look.

"Stay away from Taylor."

"What?"

"You heard me. Stay away from him. He's mine and I'm not going to let...YOU...take him away from me."

"Excuse me? You're delusional if you think Taylor likes you." I roll my eyes and turn around to face the ocean, only to get turned back around and the blonde is in my face.

"You...stay away from him."

"And if I don't?" I give her attitude.

"Lucky you asked. Girls?" She says and backs away as I'm surrounded by her posse.

"What is this?" I back up against the railing, no where to go.

"I'm going to make sure you don't go near him again. This trip is ending for you early. Hope you can swim, because it's going to be a long way back home for you."

"What are you....no! Put me down!" I scream as I'm picked up by the group of girls.

I look down to see the dark water below and I panic.

"No! Put me down! Taylor! Taylor! Help! Somebody help! No, please don't!"

"Bye bitch." The blonde growls with a smirk.

Little did she know, Taylor was on his way back. He heard my screams. He drops the drinks and runs back to where he left me, only to see me get thrown overboard, falling down to the dark abyss below.

"What're you doing?! Do you have any idea what you've just done?!"

"I did it so we could be together baby." The blonde starts throwing herself at Taylor, but he denies her advances.

He goes over and looks over the railing to see me come to the surface. He springs into action, ignoring the blonde's comments about me as he's only fixated on me below. The next thing he does and jump over the railing, holding his nose and breath as he comes falling into the water with me.

"Taylor!" The blonde screams as the boat slowly starts to depart away from us.

When he doesn't reply, she storms off and her posse follows.

"Pearl, are you alright?"

"I think so. But we can't reach the boat, it's going away. Even if we could there's no way we would be able to get back on board. What're we going to do Taylor?"

"I don't know. I guess we just start swimming. See if we can last until daylight, find another boat, something?"

"It's the best we can do I suppose. Not the way I wanted my vacation on a cruise to go."

"Me neither. If you get tired from swimming, we'll take a break, or I'll help you alright?"

"Yeah. Hey Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming in after me."

"I wasn't going to let my biggest fan get lost at sea, while in the water. Come on, we should start swimming now."

I nod and follow him as we head in the direction the boat went for now.