Sequel: Fallen Angels
Status: Active

Reunited...Again

We Have To Talk About Kevin

One Year Later...100 -Mile Wilderness, Maine.

A couple is camping in the woods, just ready to doze off. A bright illuminating light shines through the forest and just vanishes in seconds. The girl wakes up first and then the man...Will, exits the tent to investigate. Seeing a shadow pass their tent, he leaves and looks around and then he spots Dean, bloody and dirty.

"Where am I?" Dean asks sternly.

"What?" Will asks, scared.

Then the girl exits the tent and Dean points the gun at both of them.

"Whoa, hey hey hey." Will protects her.

"Where's the road?!" Dean asks again, sternly.

"12 miles that way." Will points.

Dean looks in that direction, back at them, and then down to a backpack laying on the ground. He keeps the gun point at them, before grabbing the backpack and dashing off.

Clayton, Louisiana....4 days later.

An orange pickup truck comes to a stop at a cross roads to let Dean out. He asks which direction and he points, Dean heading that way. He walks along the woods, holding his arm as he goes. Nightfall soon comes and he comes to an abandoned farm-like place. He grabs a shovel and then finds the spot to dig.

"This better be you, you son of a bitch."

He then starts to dig and after a while of digging, he finally reaches the bones of whoever it is he was trying to find. He climbs out of the hold, rolls his sleeve up to reveal his forearm glowing and moving under the skin. He takes a knife and cuts the skin, speaks Latin and lets the blood drop onto the bones, until the glowing is gone from his arm. Standing behind him is the guy he was looking for.

"That was fast."

"No thanks to you. The hell took you so long?"

"You're welcome. Everything working?"

"Good enough." The guy states, baring his teeth, which are razor sharp. "So, what now?"

"Like we talked about I guess."

"Then this is goodbye."

"Keep your nose clean buddy, you hear me?"

The guy then extends his hand and approaches Dean for a handshake. Dean takes it and shakes it.

"We made it brother. I can't believe it."

They then man hug.

"You and me both."

Present Day

It's been a year since Dean has disappeared. I worked with Sam the entire year, figuring out where he went or where he could be. We could not find a single thing. So, Sam and I went on our seperate ways. He met a girl named Amelia, and started seeing her and living with her. Me? Well I went off on my own and got a studio apartment, a place I could call home. Did I ever find someone? No. See Dean was my first and only person I loved, and I promised myself that I wouldn't move on, unless I find out he's dead or never coming back. Sure, I went out on a few dates with people, but I couldn't shake the feelings I still had towards Dean. I missed him, and I was determined to find him or bring him back from where he is right now. I'm a hunter by the way, being with Dean and Sam you can't really get away from it. So it was another one of those nights where I couldn't sleep. I just had this feeling that something wasn't right. I mean sure, images of Dean flashing through my mind as I'm trying to sleep is usually the cause of that, but not this time. I sit up in bed in deep thought, wondering what's keeping me awake this time. Not being able to figure it out, I reach over and turn my bedside lamp on and grab my phone. I scroll down through my contacts and highlight 'Sam'. I then hit call and wait for him to answer.

Ring

Ring

Then it goes right to voicemail. I sigh and end the call. He never answers his phone anymore. He did once, but told me he gave up hunting because he believed Dean to be dead, even when I told him that he can't be. I drag myself out of bed and get clothes on, packing a bag. I make sure I have my hunting tools as well. I grab my car keys and head outside to it, throwing my things in the trunk. I close it and get into the car, starting it and I know exactly where to go. The shack that we always hung out in to escape from demons and such. It's a long drive, and by the time I get there, it's morning and the sun has come up. When I pull up, so does this black, Chevy Impala. Sam.

"Sam?" I say, getting out of the car.

"Brooke? What're you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing. I had this weird feeling and it brought me here."

"Same here."

"Head in?"

"Yeah." He nods.

So we walk up to the shack and Sam opens the door first, walking in. I walk in behind him. The door slams behind us and Dean has Sam on the floor. He first literally dumps holy water on him.

"Dean! What're you doing?!" I yell.

"...not a demon." Sam states, when Dean dumps something else on him. "...or a leviathan...what..."

The last thing he does and grab Sam's arm and slits it, drawing blood.

"...or a shifter." Dean states.

"Duh." I scoff.

"Good. My turn, come on, let's go."

"I don't need to, I know it's you. And that's Brooke. It's us Dean."

"Damn it Sammy." Dean says, doing the same thing to himself that he did to Sam.

He then holds out the knife to him.

"Come on."

"No Dean, just say hello. Especially to your girlfriend."

Dean takes the knife and does the same thing to his arm, proving that he wasn't a shifter either.

"Alright. Heh, well, let's do this."

"I don't know whether to give you a hug or take a shower."

"Huh Sammy." I laugh.

Dean laughs as well before he and Sam hug. I stand there and smile, always love the brotherly moments.

"Forgetting someone?" I ask, after they pull from the hug.

"Brooke." Dean smile, moving to me with a hug. Different hug than hugging Sam of course.

"You have no idea how much I've been worried about you. Wondering where you were, everything."

After we pull away, he gives me a kiss that I haven't had from him ever since he disappeared. I almost didn't want to pull away, in fear that this was just a dream. But we did, and it wasn't a dream.

"Dude, you're...fricken alive. I mean, what the hell happened?"

"That's what I'd like to know." I add.

"I guess standing too close to an exploding Dick, sends your ass straight to Purgatory."

"Purgatory?" I question.

"You were in purgatory?" Sam asks. "For the whole year?"

"Yeah time flies when you're running for your life."

"Well how'd you get out?"

"Yeah, how did you?"

"I guess whoever built that box didn't want me in there any more than I did."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm here. Okay?"

"Glad you are here." I nod.

"What about Cas, is he okay?"

"Yeah Cas didn't make it."

"What happened?"

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Think about it Sam." I give him a look.

"Something happened to him down there. Things got pretty hairy towards the end and he...just let go."

"Cas is gone." I state, a bit sad.

"So Cas is dead, you saw him die."

"I saw enough."

"So, then what you're not sure?"

"I said I saw enough Sam."

"Right. Dean I'm sorry."

"Me too. So you, I can't believe you're actually here. Both of you actually. First, I thought you would've moved on, found a new boyfriend. And you know that uh, half of your numbers are out of service Sam? It felt like I was leaving messages in the wind." Dean says, grabbing a beer from the fridge and sitting at the table.

"I couldn't bring myself to move on from you. You're the first and only person I actually love. I can't let go that easily Dean, you know that." I state, sitting at the table with him.

"Yeah, uh...I didn't get your messages."

"How come?"

"Probably because I ditched the phones."

"That's why I couldn't get in touch with you." I state in shock. "Why Sam?"

"Yeah Sam. Because...?"

"I guess um...I guess something happened to me this year too. I don't hunt anymore."

"You serious?"

"Heh, yeah and Sasha Grey's gone legit." Dean smiles, and Sam scoffs. "What?"

"Nothing. Uh, she did a soda burp movie."

"What?"

"She did a soda burp-"

"No. You Sam. You quit?"

"Yeah...yeah. You were gone Dean. Cas was gone, Bobby was dead. I mean, probably even shipped off Kevin and Meg to parts unknown."

"You still had me Sam. You know I hunt, we could've been killing things together until Dean back." I tell him in disbelief.

"So you just turn tail on the family business?"

"Who says family quite like the family being dead."

"I wasn't dead." Dead states, getting up from the table. "In fact I was knee deep in god's armpit killing monsters, which I thought is what we actually do."

Oh great, they're fighting again. Nothing new here.

"Yes Dean and as far as I knew, what we do is what got every single member of my family killed. I had no one. No one. And for the first time in my life, I was completely alone. And honestly, I didn't exactly have a road map. So yeah, I fixed the Impala and I just drove."

"Again Sam, you had me. If you didn't ditch the phones..." I sigh, turning around to face my back towards them.

"After you find me. Did you look for me Sam?"

Sam says nothing and is extremely quiet.

"Good. That's good. No we-we...always told each other not to look for each other. That's smart. Good for you. Of course we always ignored that. Because of our deep, abiding love for each other but not this time right Sammy?"

"Look I'm still the same guy."

"Well bully for you. I'm not." Dean states, leaving and going outside.

"Welcome back." Sam states.

"I'll go after him." I add, getting up. "Don't take it so hard Sam. You know how he is after these reunions. I'll go calm him down." I continue, going out the door.

"Dean?" I say, walking out onto the porch and sitting on the front steps next to him.

"I don't get it, he always disregards the whole not looking for one another, but not this time."

"Maybe he did for a few days, and gave up. As for me, I never stopped looking for you. I never moved on from you, and I never gave up looking for you. Sure I went a few dates here and there, but my feelings for you stayed. Thinking of you kept me up all night Dean. I couldn't sleep, because whenever I closed my eyes, I saw you. You were the other piece of me that was missing."

I basically pour my feelings out, before lacing my fingers with his and laying my head on his shoulder.

"Take it easy on Sam alright? At least try to? You're here, you're with the two people you love." I tell him, turning his head and kissing his lips lightly. "Come in side when you're cooled off." I add, getting up and heading inside after letting him go.

It was a long rest of the day, by nightfall, we all were back inside and Dean was going through the box of cellphones Sam ditched while Same was making dinner.

"You want some dinner?"

"I'll have some Sam." I tell him and he nods.

"Pass." Dean adds.

"Okay." Sam says quietly, going back to making dinner.

Dean has an earbud in his ear, plugging into one of the phones as he listens to voicemails and such. Same brings over a bowl of the food he made and I thank him. He goes over to the table, sitting by himself as he eats and Dean listens to the phones. Dean stops and looks over at Sam with a look of disbelief.

"What?"

Dean takes the earbud out and unplugs them from the phone, allowing Sam and myself to hear what's on the voicemail.

Sam Winchester? It's Kevin Tran. Crowley had me in this warehouse and I just escaped. I don't know where I am, and I don't know if you or any other demons are still after me. I need your help. Call me back. It's Kevin Tran.

"When was that?"

Sam Winchester? It's Kevin Tran. I you a week ago? Call me, please. I don't know what the hell I'm doing out here man.

"Okay. I get it. So...you want a strategize or something?"

....it's Kevin. I'm good. Woooo! I'm so gooood.

"Is he...drunk?"

Three months since you ditched my ass. I haven't slept for more than four hours a night, but it's all good in the hood. Uh if you're still alive.....eat me.

Eat me.

Sam, it's been six months. I can only assume you're dead. Now don't try and reach me, you're not going to be able to. I won't be calling this number anymore.

Uh oh. Dean's pissed again. Damn it, after I had calmed his ass down earlier today and things were fine and dandy all day. Prepare for yelling and screaming. Kevin was supposed to be looked after by him and Sam. Sam didn't pull through with it. So I sit there quiet, preparing for yet another argument as Dean stands up, not too pleased that Sam ditched Kevin.

"He was our responsibility." Dean whips the phone at him. "And you couldn't answer the damn phone."

Then he comes back over to me, sitting down, still not too happy. Sam sits back on the table and after he eats, he brings out the laptop and analyzes the voicemails.

"Hey, listen to this. Kevin's last message. Listen to the background. Hear that?"

"What is it?"

"I think he was on a bus. Listen again."

Last stop, Centerville..

"Centerville?" Dean asks, getting up from the couch. "Centerville where?"

"Michigan."

"And why would Kevin be in Centerville, Michigan?"

"Because his high school girlfriend goes to college there."

"That's then?"

"It's the best lead we got."

"We?"

"You were right. He was our responsibility so let's find him okay?"

"I vote we leave first thing in the morning." I suggest.

"I think that's a good idea, I think we're all tired."

"Yeah." Dean nods. "You can take the couch Sammy. Brooke and I will take the bedroom."

"You okay with that Sam?" I ask.

"Yeah that's okay. I think you two missed each other way too much."

"We did. See you in the morning?"

"Of course." He nods.

I lace my fingers with Dean's and we head into the only bedroom. I grabbed my bag and grabbed clothes to change into. Even though Dean and I did love each other, he did respect my privacy and he looked away as I had my back turned towards him to change. Although I swear I could sense him looking. I smirk. I finish getting dressed and turn around to see a smirking Dean laying in the bed.

"You sneaked a peek didn't you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Of course." I shake my head amusedly, before crawling into bed next to him and immediately cuddling up next to him. "I missed you far too much."

"I missed you far too much more. You have no idea how much I had to go through to get back to you. I tried and tried, but I finally got back to you."

"I'm glad you are back." I grin, leaning up and pressing my lips to his, holding the kiss and making it linger for a while.

"Night Dean."

"Night Brooke." He replies.

I snuggle back into him and we both drift off into a deep sleep. This time there were no thoughts of him that kept me awake at night. With his arms around me, knowing I was safe, I slept a whole lot better. Let's hope it stays like this.

Morning came quickly. It's like I got no sleep at all, when I really did. We were up bright and early and got dressed for the day.

"Have I ever told you that I love all your outfits? And that one makes you look hot." Dean looks me up and down.

"Yes you have told me, and of course you would think so."

After we were all set, we loaded up our cars.

"Not riding with us?" Dean asks.

"Now why would I when I have my own car? I'll follow. As much as I love your baby." I laugh, getting into my car after Sam tosses the keys to Dean.

"Well, no visible signs of douchery, I'll give you that." Dean states, getting into the car. I can't help but laugh at his comment.

Now before we even started our cars, Dean turned to Sam and was talking to him. I couldn't hear a thing because my windows were closed. So I started up my car and waited. Once he starts his car and heads out, I follow. After some driving we finally reach a motel. Sam checks in while Dean's at the vending machine. Sam and I grab everything and head into the room.

"Hey, something up with Dean?" Sam asks.

"Huh? I haven't noticed anything, why?"

"He's just like staring at the vending machine."

"Oh? That's odd. Maybe Purgatory changed him a bit?" I shrug.

"Just like Hell changed him."

"I'm sure he's fine Sam."

It was a long day. Dean's been on the edge but quiet. He's barely even talked to me...ever since last night. I'm laying on the bed I'm sharing with Dean, messing around with my phone while he's sitting on the edge. Sam comes out of the bathroom.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, what do you say we blow this joint and hit the road?"

"Now?" I ask. "We like just got here."

"Yeah, Kevin's not getting anymore found."

"The kid survived a year without us. He'll be okay for another 12 hours. Besides, when's the last time you slept?"

"Last night."

"Actually no. I was up all night."

"Really Dean?" I sigh.

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing. Is that how you rationalize? Take a year off? People will be okay?"

"People were okay Dean. You're okay."

"Wow. Hah."

"Look I did what we promised we'd do. We moved on, I lived my life."

"Yeah, I'm getting that."

"Look it wasn't like I was...just oblivious. I mean, I read the paper everyday. I saw the weird stories, the kind of stuff we used to chase."

"And you said what, not my problem?"

"Yes. And you know what, the world went on."

"People died Sam."

"People always die Dean. Maybe another hunter took care of it, I don't know. But the point is, for the first time I realized it just wasn't only up to me to stop it."

"Hmm. So what was it? Hmm? What could possibly make you stop just like that? A girl? Was there a girl?"

"The girl had nothing to do with it."

"There was a girl."

"Yeah. There was. And then there wasn't. Any more questions?"

I look up from my phone and look between them, before looking back at my phone. Dean just makes a small noise and a sly smile forms on his face and he looks away. It was starting to get late, so I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to change for bed, leaving Sam and Dean to talk to each other. After I come out, I drop my bag and climb under the covers to sleep the best I can. Dean moved to sit on the floor, his back against the end of the bed.

"Look, I know this is gonna seem crazy to you. I don't need you to necessarily understand but, you need to know. I didn't just drop out Dean, I found something. Something I've...never had. All my life."

"Yeah, what was her name?"

"Amelia."

"So what, you dropped your peanut butter in her chocolate? How'd it happened?"

"I had a dog."

"I knew I smelt dog."

"And I knew you'd throw a bitch fit."

"Hey the rules are simple Sam. You don't take a joint from a guy named Don, and there's no dogs in the car!"

"Mmmm..." I mumble in my sleep, shifting.

"Keep your voice down Dean. But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Look at you. You still got that look. You're shaky, you're on edge. What was it like?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"It was bloody, messy, 31 flavors of bottom dwelling nasties. Hell most days felt like 360 degree combat. But there was something about being there that felt pure."

They stayed up a bit longer and talked to each other. I don't really know when Dean came to bed, but it was much later than I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, he and Sam were getting things together to go out and ask Kevin's girlfriend about him.

"Disguise and fake ID time?" I ask, sitting up and stretching.

"Yup. Up and at em babe."

"I'm coming." I nod, getting out of bed and going to my bag, getting my detective clothes to put on and everything. Once we were all ready, we headed off to the University where Kevin's girlfriend was.

"The last time I saw Kevin was like...a year ago."

"When he disappeared."

"Mmhmm. He stole his mother's car because he thought he was on a mission from god or something? He was crazy."

"Shut up. My friend Adam who got addicted to Aderal, but got perfs on his SATS, totally worth it, said the same thing..."

"Shut up!"

"...mission from god."

"Look Channing. We know Kevin was here."

"No he wasn't."

"We understand if you're trying to protect him, but nobody can protect Kevin better than we can."

"I hate Kevin. I wouldn't protect him."

"I thought you two had a thing."

"Yeah when he was going to Princeton."

"Wow. Just like that."

"Yeah."

"Mhm."

With that we thank her and then leave, starting to walk off campus.

"Why would Kevin come sniffing around here, if not to see her?"

"Yeah, that's odd."

"No idea. Maybe we should split up, ask around to see if anybody's seen him?"

"Yeah. Asian kid, yea high in a university? That should be easy."

Dean and I go off in one direction. Sam goes in another. We do all meet up at this little cafe, Dean and I approaching and sitting down at the table Sam's at.

"Don't judge us. We got nothing."

"Not a thing." I shake my head.

"Well....thank you." Sam says as his food is placed on the table.

"Sweet mother of god. This for me? Seriously?"

I laugh. He still hasn't lost his appetite.

"Check this out. I checked campus security archives from around the time Kevin should've been here. Anyone look familiar?" Sam asks, turning his laptop around showing us the security footage.

"Mmm mmm mmm."

"Dude, it's a burger."

"It's treasure. Alright so Kevin comes all the way to campus and doesn't see his girlfriend?"

"Well if she hates him, they're not really together are they?"

"She has a point Dean. But I went to the computer lab and found the computer he was on. And I found the website he was visiting, found his account username, hacked into the website, found his username logged in, and then tracked the address back to the original user, Kevin, who has apparently been using a wireless router for the past two months."

"That is spectacular work. Any chance I can get that in English."

I scoff in amusement as he scarfs down the food, but also at his comment.

"Yeah. I think he's in Iowa. A coffee shop."

Fairfield, Iowa

"A church? You sure this is right?"

"Barista at the coffee shop swears she's seen Kevin ducking in here the past few months."

"He may not be here now though." I state as we walk up to the doors.

Sam tries getting in, but the doors are locked. He knocks.

"Kevin! It's Sam and Dean Winchester and Brooke, open up."

Dean then gets a pick out of his pocket and proceeds to pick the lock.

"Now why didn't you think of that genius?" I ask Sam amusedly.

Dean gets it open and we walk in. We round the corner where the seats are and there's Kevin, but he sprays us with Holy Water.

"Not Leviathans. It's us." Dean states.

"What the hell happened to you guys?"

"Cliffnotes, I went to Purgatory, Sam got a dog and Brooke dated a few guys while I was gone."

"For real? Want some towels?"

"Yes please." I nod.

He gets us towels and we walk around the church with him.

"Who taught you all this?" Dean asks about the symbols.

"I guess...god?"

"God taught you how to trap demons?"

"Technically yeah."

"Wait wait, hold on. Crowley kidnapped you, I saw that. But then you left a message saying you escaped. How?"

"Well...first he took me to a warehouse. There was a tablet there, like the last one."

"Another tablet?"

"So there's another word of god."

"Yes."

"How many words of god are there?"

"I just became a prophet like a year ago."

"What, did this tablet have a name?"

"Demons."

"What about demons?"

"As far as I could tell, everything. Hell gates."

"What about hell gates?"

"There's one in Wisconsin. The tablet told me how to open it. They're ingredients for a spell."

"You showed a demon how to open a hell gate? So all the demons in hell could come out at the same time?"

"What?"

"You open the hell gate, all the demons come out at the same time. It's happened before. Sam's done it." I explain. "They possess like everyone."

"No, that didn't happen. I told Crowley I was opening the hell gates. But I was reading from another chapter. How to destroy demons."

"Amazing."

"You son of a bitch."

"Wait, Kevin...where's the tablet now?"

"Safe."

"Safe where?"

"Hey, as long as it's safe okay?"

"Were you able to read anything else off the table before you stashed it?"

"Only the stuff about closing the gates of hell. Forever."

"What?"

"Come again?"

"Banish all demons off the face of the earth. Lock them away forever. That could be important right?"

"Closing the gates of hell forever? Yeah, that could be important."

"Duh. We get that to happen we can all live normal lives. I'm in for that."

We leave after talking a bit more with Kevin and stand out on the top of the stairs, outside the doors.

"Okay, if this kid is right, he's sitting on a bombshell. Hell he is the bombshell. What?"

"That. There's no way that Kevin's getting out of this intact is there."

"You've got a point Sam."

"Well he's doing pretty well for himself so far."

"Yeah he got out."

"And now he's in it. Whether he likes it or not."

"So, free will. That's only for you?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. Sam we have the opportunity to wipe the slate clean. We take Kevin to the tablet, he tells us the spell, we send every demon back to hell forever. Every single bastard that destroyed our lives. Killed our mother, killed Jess, and you're not sure?"

"I still say we go for it." I state, before heading down the stairs and to the cars. "I want to wipe demons off earth forever. We would finally be able to live normal lives. Start families without worrying about demons attacking us."

As soon as it got dark, Sam went back inside, while Dean stayed out with me.

"I still think it's a good idea. Honestly Dean, I can see us living a normal life together, maybe starting a family. And with demons off the earth, we won't have to worry about them coming after us. Especially with your family history with demons."

"I know Brooke. I just hope Sammy gets on board with this. Even though hunting is in my family. My mom was a hunter, dad was a hunter, Bobby....I think it'd be nice to live a normal life. I'm gonna go check on Sammy, coming with?"

"In a few."

"Alright. Stay safe, just in case."

"I will." I nod, before he leans down through the window to press his lips against mine. "Same goes for you. And if I see anything suspicious, I'm coming in there."

"That's my girl."

I smile before he heads back up and into the church. I sat there for a while in the car, but that's when I noticed something suspicious. I saw a shadow like thing out of the corner of my eyes.

"Shit." I mumble, quickly getting out of the car. I rush to the church, only to get tripped and then the doors to the church I hear get locked.

I get up and dust myself off, rushing up the steps, trying the doors.

"DEAN!!!"

I start to get angry and I back up before kicking the door a few times, before it finally cracks open.

"Piss me off, I become a bitch." I mumble as I storm in.

After I storm in, the room's rumbling, and floor cracks, breaking the demon trap symbol.

"Dean?"

"Brooke."

"What's going on?" I ask, clinging to him.

"We've got company. Sam..." Dean says, handing him the demon killing knife while he takes the Leviathan head chopping weapon and Dean gives me the chemical that burns them as well.

"What the hell is that?" Sam says, taking a look at Dean's weapon.

"It's Purgatory."

Then of course come walking in two people, don't know if they're demon or Leviathan.

"Dean Winchester. Back from Purgatory."

"Spanky the demon. Yeah I heard about you. You're the one who uses too much teeth right?"

That's when I fight breaks out. Dean squares off against the bigger demon, while Sam and I square off against the smaller one. Sam gets thrown to the side, and then so do I. Kevin comes in and squirts him with holy water, making him burn. Sam then gets up and jabs the knife in his back, sending the demon back to hell. Dean does the same to the other once Sam gives him the knife.

"Boys...Brooke. Dean, you're looking...well let's say Purgatory didn't do you any favors. Where's your angel?"

"Ask your mother."

"Is that grade school zip? Missed it I really did. Moose, still with the porkchops. Admire that."

"Let Channing go." Kevin states about his girlfriend.

"It's not Channing anymore."

"What an awful thing to say tro the boy. Of course it's Channing. Kev, last time we danced, you stole my tablet and killed my men. Tell you what. Come with me now, bygons and I'll let the girl go back to...what's the point you."

"He's lying. You won't get Channing back. She's probably dead already."

"Will you please stop saying that? Let the girl speak." Crowley snaps his fingers and the demon is gone for the time.

"Kevin?"

"Chan?"

"What's going on?"

"There's a demon in you and you're going to your safety school."

"What?"

"But it's gonna be okay."

"I-I-I just, I can't."

"Wait." Kevin tries to stop him, but Crowley brings the demon back.

"Okay. I'll do it."

"Kevin."

"Myself for the girl. But this ends. No fighting, no nothing. It ends."

"Can't let you do that buddy."

"Or what? You'll kill me? I'll grab my stuff."

"Kevin..."

He just looks at me before going to get his stuff.

"Cheer up gentlemen, Brooke. I'm a professional."

"Say that by a long shot Crowley."

"Dean who writes your stuff, a marshmallow? Come on Kevin. Chop chop! Kevin!"

Crowley goes to move, but Dean stops him, holding the knife up. Crowley snaps his fingers and the knife heats up and Dean drops it.

"Really boys? Brooke? Kevin!!" Crowley leaves in search of him, Chan following.

Dean picks up the knife, and soon we hear screaming.

"Sam! Dean! Brooke! Run!"

"Go." Sam states and we run, getting back into our cars quickly and drive away.

We drive by and watch as Crowley snaps Chan's neck.

"Bastard." I shake my head.

By the time we reach the next city, it's mid-morning. We pull up to a gas station to fill up for another long trip. I head in to pay for the gas and get a few things. Dean comes in after me to get a few things and such himself, before going to make a phone call....or so I saw.