Status: Active

He's a Fighter

Fatal Four-Way

After a long week of FCW shows, it was finally the weekend. Sunday to be exact. And yes tonight is the Fatal 4-Way Pay-Per-View. Alex, Jon, Charity and myself will be attending to support Mike and others who have become our friends in the WWE. Mike spend basically the whole day with Stef doing media, promoting the show tonight, and then the gym before heading to the arena. We all had gotten there early. It's become somewhat of a habit for us. Since it was only hours until showtime, Charty, Stefanie and myself went down to the Divas locker room to change into what we were wearing for tonight.

"So Mike defends against Truth tonight. I don't see why Truth thinks he has a chance at regaining that title. Mike is so much better than him."

"Right? Mike will once more prove everyone wrong."

"Like always. Haters gonna hate."

After we all had gotten ready, we had made our way back to the locker room where Mike, Jon and Alex were.

"I think the guys will die when they see us."

"Probably."

"Well we know that they won't be able to keep their hands off of us. The exception being you with Mike of course Stef. He'll have to let you go for his match."

"Right."

We reach the locker room and walk in. Alex was talking to Jon and Mike wasn't anywhere, so we assumed he was in getting ready himself.

"Yoo hoo."

Alex and Jon turn around and when they see Charity and I, their jaws drop.

"Flies guys." I snicker, before we head over to the couches.

"You look...."

".....amazing." Jon finishes.

"We try."

"You don't have to."

"Of course not. So where's Mike?" Stef laughs, before asking.

"Getting ready."

"Ah, thought so."

Mike was still getting ready when the show had started. A video package airs before shooting live to the arena. Justin Roberts introduces Vince McMahon. He stops at the top of the stage and then apologizes for having to start the pay-per-view off on a somber note. He says that Bret Hart will not be on hand tonight. A video airs of the NXT/limo incident with Bret on Raw. Vince then says he'll meet with Bret's people tonight to determine when he will recover, etc. He then goes to talk off and Drew's music hits.

"Boooo."

Drew comes out and shakes Vince McMahon's hand. Vince says something in his ear and Drew continues on his way to the ring. Anothe video airs, this time highlighting his history with Teddy Long and Kofi Kingston. Returning to the arena, seeing a shot of Vince getting in his limo and leaving. Back in the arena itself, Drew tells the crowd that Vince had just told him that Teddy Long was to go out there right now. Teddy comes out and he's told to sit at ringside and when he wins back the Intercontinental title, Teddy's gonna give it to him. Out next comes Kofi.

"Call it now...Drew or Kofi."

"Kofi...but only because I can't stand Drew." I answer.

"Kofi." Jon and Alex both agree with me.

"Hmmm....Kofi." Stef also agrees.

"I'm gonna have to go with Kofi too." Charity adds.

"Kofi? Really? I beg to differ. Drew's got this." Mike says, coming out of the changing area.

"You're just saying that because you're both heels."

"Yes and no."

"Right."

"Yes because we're awesome and no because Drew is a talented like myself."

The bell rings and Kofi immediately goes to work on Drew in the corner with a variety of kicks. Teddy's at ringside looking on with a sad look on his face. Drew starts to fight back, gaining the upperhand in the offense of the match. The WWE Universe is cheering for Kofi to fight back, and he does, knocking Drew to the floor. Kofi runs and hits a suicide dive through the ropes to hit Drew on the floor before getting back in the ring.

"Advantage Kofi."

"Not for long." Mike comments.

He goes out to go after Drew again, but while climbing through the ropes to get back to the outside, Drew runs and chop blocks his leg from the floor, knocking him down.

"See? Told you."

He rolls Kofi back into the ring and goes to work on him. He seems to focus the attack on the arm of Kofi. But Kofi fights back a bit after, hitting the Boom Drop on Drew. He sets up for Trouble In Paradise but Drew avoids it and hits a big boot on Kofi. It takes a bit, but Kofi recovers and eventually leaps onto the middle rope, and jumps off, catching Drew with a tornado DDT. First pin attempt og the night, but Drew gets his foot on the ropes. They both get up and Drew knocks Kofi into the ref hard, knocking him out for the time being.

"Well there goes the ref."

Drew uses this time to smash Kofi into the ringside post. He hits his finisher on Kofi and goes for his own pin attempt, but the ref is still knocked out. He goes over to the ref and tries to wake him up, but the ref won't budge. That's when Drew points at Teddy. He tears his sport coat off and throws him in the ring. Then he takes the ref's shirt off and makes Teddy put it on, being the new ref for the match. He does as he's told and Drew goes for another pin. He counts...one...two...and stops at three, shaking his head 'no' at Drew defiantly.

"Oooooh."

Drew looks pissed off and gets in Teddy's face for some time before going for his finisher on Kofi again. But out of nowhere Matt Hardy comes in and hits the Twist Of Fate on Drew. Kofi hits Trouble In Paradise and Teddy, still in the ref's shirt, counts the pin to give Kofi the victory in retaining the title.

"You were saying Mike?"

"That's not fair! The ref...Teddy...was using favortism and that loser Matt Hardy comes in and gets involved. Kofi should've been eliminated!"

"But he wasn't. Kofi wins."

"Psh, what a joke." Mike crosses his arms.

"Oh relax. You have a more important title to defend tonight, just focus on that okay?" Stef says soothingly to calm him down.

"Right....okay." He nods.

The screen fades out and comes back on the Hart Dynasty backstage. All they talk about is making a name for themselves against the Usos in the ring. They dedicate their match on Father's Day to Bret Hart.

"Awww."

Up next was a Fatal Four-Way Divas Championship match. Out first was Maryse.

"She really thinks she's going to take the title back. Psh, she wishes."

Second to come out was Gail Kim, followed by Alicia Fox. And of course out last was Eve.

"I think the only one I care about, and I want to win is Gail."

"Either Eve or Gail for me."

"Wish you were in this match." Alex says to me.

"One day Alex, one day."

Once Eve's music fades, the bell rings. Eve goes after Maryse, Gail goes after Alicia. It was kind of hard to keep up with the four divas in the ring. But Alicia does hit the Northern Lights Suplex on Gail, going for a pin. Eve notices quickly and breaks up the attempt for a two count. Eve goes for the cover on Alicia, Alicia kicking out at two. Maryse goes for a cover on Eve, the ref gets to two as Alicia breaks up the cover. Gail then goes after Alicia again as Eve and Maryse are getting to their feet. They do and Maryse goes after Eve, and so does Alicia, but Eve knocks her away. Going back and forth between Alicia and Maryse, until they get the best of her and gang up on her. Gail gets up and goes after Alicia as Eve and Maryse are going at it. Gail breaks it up, saving the match. Alicia does the same thing, going after Maryse's arm and Maryse screeches.

"Oh god, someone shut her up."

Maryse finally is able to get out of the ring, leaving Gail, Alicia and Eve in it. But only Eve and Alicia are going at each other.

"Thank you."

Eve and Gail them both do a submission on Alicia, until Maryse gets back into the ring and grabs their hair. They struggle, until Maryse kicks Gail away and then throws Eve out of the ring. She does the same thing to Gail, leaving her and Alicia left in the ring. They get in each other's faces, Maryse starts arguing with her, until Alicia shoves her and a fight breaks out. Maryse goes for the cover, but Eve's back in the ring and breaks it up. Eve sets Maryse up for her finisher, but Gail gets back into the ring and dropkicks them both before going after Maryse. Ever breaks up a cover and it's her and Gail going at each other now. Alicia tries to get involved, and Gail's dropped face first onto the apron. Maryse goes for the French Kiss, but Eve counters it and hits her finisher. She jumps to the top rope going for her moonsault, and hits it. Alicia gets in, throws Eve out of the ring and steals the win, becoming the new champion.

"Oh boy. Now we have to hear her talk about winning for god knows how long." I roll my eyes.

"Joy."

"Typical heel move. Like what I did Monday to become the United States Champion."

"Yes, but we actually like seeing you as Champion. We can't stand Alicia."

"Someone will come along and knock her off her perch, just wait for it."

Backstage Rey is backstage in the locker room. Rey turns around to see Show. He tells Big Show he's going to win tonight. Show puts his hand on Rey like a child and bends down to get face to face with him. He tells him calmly that he is going to be the next World Heavyweight Champion. He shows Rey his fist and says he won't hesitate. Rey tells him as big as Show's fist is, his heart is bigger and then walks off.

Third match of the night, Chris Jericho vs Evan Bourne. But before the match could even begin, Chris takes a mic after he gets down to the ring. He tells everyone under the age of 25 realizes that he is the reason why they watch WWE.

"I doubt everyone under the age of 25 believes that." I shake my head.

He says anyone over that age is the reason why they still watch WWE today. He says there's a problem now...it seems that he is no longer the hot topic in the WWE.

"Not really."

Chris says that even his NXT rookie, Wade Barrett is making more noise than he is. He says deservedly so because he's making an impact. He mentions some of his bigger moments and talks about being the most important member of the WWE roster. He goes on to say that Evan Bourne is one of the many who wants his spot and he talks about what happened with Evan on Raw and says he challenged him to a match tonight.

"This can't be good for Evan."

"Chris, you better not hurt him." Charity says to the screen.

"Or he's gonna have to deal with us." I add.

"That's right."

Alex and Jon snicker at our threats. Evan comes down to the ring and once he was all set the bell rings and the crowd bursts into a Y2J chant. Chris dominates the action early on, but Evan fights back with his quickness and high-risk arsenal. Chris fights back and there's a "let's go Jericho" chant in the crowd.

"How can they not be backing Evan up? What's up with that?"

Eventually Michael Cole says there's a mixed reaction about Jericho from the crowd tonight. But clearly there isn't, since the crowd is all pro-Jericho.

"Wow Cole, are you deaf or something?"

Chris continue the attack on Evan. Evan gets some spots in but one leads to Chris reversing into the Walls Of Jericho. Evan is slowly fighting his way to the ropes, and it takes a while, but he finally makes it, for Chris to break the hold. He runs and knocks Evan to the floor, before getting out himself and smashing Evan into the announce table. He then runs after Evan on the floor, but Evan drop toeholds him face first into the ringside steps. He gets Chris back in the ring and continues the attack, before going for Air Bourne and misses, Chris countering into a Codebreaker. He pins him but Evan gets his foot on the ropes to break the count.

"So close."

Chris tries for the Walls Of Jericho but Evan counters. Both of them are on the top rope and Chris goes for a superplex. Evan knocks him off and seems to be setting up for Air Bourne yet again, but Chris gets up and crotches him on the rope. Chris is back up again and goes for a superplex once again. Evan knocks him off again, this time face first. He finally hits Air Bourne onto Chris' back. He rolls him over, and pins Chris, picking up the victory.

"Yayyy Evan!" Charity cheers.

"Psh, nerd." Mike scoffs.

"Be nice Mike." Stef tells him.

"What? It's true. Bourne's a nerd."

"A cute nerd and nice, so shut up Mike."

Next match of the night, the Fatal Four-Way, World Heavyweight Championship match. First out was Show, followed by Punk with SES. He sends them to the back and makes his way to the ring. Rey is next, followed by the champion...Jack Swagger. The bell rings and within just a few seconds, Big Show has everyond down and selling in a different corner of the ring. Each guy tries to go at Show one on one, but he fends them off. Punk and Rey fight each other to the floor while Swagger and Show battle inside the ring. Rey and Big Show get back in the ring and they go face to face as well. Rey isn't intimidated as he tries going at Show anyway. Show doesn't react to any of Rey's moves, he simply shows him his fist and Rey backs off.

"I would back off too."

Punk's back in the ring now, along with Swagger. Show is taken out on the floor and Punk goes to work on Rey in the rnig. Swagger is in the battle mix now. And after what seemed like forever, Show finally gets back in the ring and he quickly cleans house, knocking everyone to the floor. Punk hits the GTS on Swagger in the ring, but slow to make the cover. Kane's music hits and the arena turns red. He walks out, pushing a casket down to the ring. He walks by each guy, before picking up CM Punk and throws him to the floor. He grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him into the casket. He goes to close it but SES comes out to stop him. Kane chases them to the back and back in the ring Rey hits the 619 on Swagger. He follows up with the splash and pins Swagger to win.

"Yayy Rey!"

"Well my match is the next one. Come with me to the curtain?" Mike asks Stef.

"Of course." He nods. "We'll be back." She adds.

"Good luck Mike...even though we know you won't need it."

"Thanks, and that's right." He says confidently as he and Stef get up. He grabs the title and his pay-per-view jacket, slipping it on as he and Stef walk out the door.

In the meantime, a commercial airs for the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV. Then backstage, Josh Matthews interviews John Cena. John talks about the WWE title Fatal 4-Way match. For this promo, we see the serious, story-telling Cena. Finally it came time for Mike's match.

"Ready?" Mike asks Stef just minutes before his music goes off.

"Mmhmm. You can win this, no doubt."

Mike's music goes off and he and Stef head out. They cut his music short however and Mike starts to talk as he and Stef walk to the ring. He tells everyone how great he is on the mic and etc. They get to the ring and Mike helps Stef in first, before getting in himself. Truth comes out next, rapping like always. Mike removes his jacket and hands it off to Stef, kissing her briefly before she gets out of the ring. He hands the title to the ref, and he raises it in the air for all to see. He hands it off before the bell rings, starting the match. They lock up and Truth gets the upperhand early. Mike gets a cheap shot in and throws Truth out onto the floor, which gives him time to recover in the ring. The ref starts the countdown.

"Come on..." Stef says, keeping her eyes on Truth.

He gets up, almost counted out, but rolls back in and goes under the ropes. Mike ries to continue his assault but the ref breaks it up due to R-Truth being in the ropes. Truth is selling the injured leg big time. Mike is in firm control of Truth now, throwing a submission hold on him and he's stuck in it for a while. Truth seems to be making his comeback, but Mike cuts it very short and slaps an arm hold on Truth. Truth breaks free and makes a comeback on Mike, going for a pin, but Mike kicks out. Mike gets his legs tied up in the ropes and truth hits a big scissors kick as Mike's body was draped off the ropes.

"Come on Mike!" Stef hits the ring with her hands.

Mike and Truth are both on the top rope now and Truth knocks Mike off. He goes for a cross body splash but Mke moves. Truth tries for a couple pinfall attempts, but no avail. Mike rolls Truth up out of nowhere and gets the three count.

"Yes!" Stef cheers. She walks over and grabs the title before getting into the ring and handing it back to Mike, raising his hand in victory.

He then turns and he hugs her tight. She raises his hand once more before they leave the ring and head back up the ramp and backstage.

"You did it! I knew you could."

"Well with you there for me, of course I won. Good luck charm."

"Always." She nods.

"Always." He repeats.

They then head back to the locker room so Mike could change, so that when the show was over, they could leave. The next match had begun and that was The Hart Dynasty vs The Usos. Tamina and Natalya start things off. They both tag out within seconds though. David Hart Smith goes to work on one of the Usos, who after a bit tags in his brother and they do a double team attack to David in the corner. He finally makes the tag to Tyson Kidd, and he works over the Uso brother in the ring before they double team him as well. Tyson is thrown to the floor and the Uso in the ring dives through the ropes, but Tyson jumps from the floor and kicks him in the head as he was coming through. He fights off another double team attack, but the Uso brother in the ring got the upperhand over Tyson and is taking a beating. Each Uso brother is going to work on him, briefly tagging in the other to keep the fresh man in. Another double team attack by the Usos. And the legal one goes for a big splach on Tyson in the corner, but Tyson moves. He crawls over for the tag, getting Natalya in. She and Tamina go at it, with Natalya getting the upperhand. The Uso brothers are double teaming David on the floor and Tyson comes flying off the top rope to knock both of them out. Back in the ring, Tamina has Natalya laid out and climbs to the top rope. She misses the big splash and Natalya hits a big clothesline and pins Tamina for the victory.

"Good, I can't stand the Usos."

"Who can?" Stef asks as she and Mike walk in.

"Good point."

"I'll be back." Mike says, letting Stef go and heading back into the changing area to get out of his ring gear.

While he was changing the main event of the night had started. After the long, drawn-out introductions are complete, the match is officially underway. Everyone is battling. Sheamus and Edge are thrown to the floor and John and Randy turn around to see that they're the only two in the ring. A long staredown leads to them slowly approaching each other. Randy goes for a punch, but misses and John hoists him up for the AA. Randy escapes and tries for an RKO, but John avoids that. Sheamus and Edge filter back into the ring and they double team John while Randy's out on the floor. Sheamus and Edge break the truce and now they're going at it. Edge spears Sheamus and goes for a pin, but John breaks it up, only to be thrown to the floor by Edge. He goes to the top rope, but Randy crotches him. Randy then goes for a superplex on Edge in the corner, but Edge blocks it. Sheamus climbs up and they're all 3 on the top rope. Each guy knocks down the other. Randy clotheslines both Edge and Sheamus to the floor. John is making his way back into the ring now. Randy stops him halfway however and suplexes him in the ring. Orton does the Ronnie Garvin stomp spot on John, doing his best between kicks. He misses a kick and hurts his leg. Sheamus enters back into the match and clotheslines Randy. John is making hs comeback now on Sheamus as the crowd rallies behind him. John hits a bit slam on Sheamus before picking him up for the AA, but Sheamus escapes and hits his finisher on John. He's slow to make the pin and John kicks out at two.

"Come on John, you got this!"

Randy hits a double draped DDT across the middle ropes on Sheamus and John. Randy tries pinning Sheamus but Sheamus gets his foot on the ropes. Randy turns around to Edge blasting him with a big boot. He's setting up for the spear as he waits for John to get back up. He goes for the spear, but John moves and is firing up on Edge now. He hits the five knuckle shuffle. Randy blasts John down and out, and goes to work on Edge. Sheamus throws Randy to the outside and works on Edge himself. John's back in now and Sheamus works on him. John throws Sheamus to the floor. Edge speaks Randy to the floor and then John locks in a STF on Edge. Edge fghts to get to the ropes to break free, but John drags him to the center of the ring and re-applies the hold. Sheamus however enters the ring and breaks it up before Edge could tap. Randy then re-enters the ring and gives John an RKO. He goes to pin John, but as the ref counted to three, Sheamus pushes the ref out of the ring.

"Hey! He can't do that!"

Sheamus then goes to work on Randy. Backstage some WWE guys are standing around a monitor watching the main event and then the NXT gang attacks them all. They seem to be heading to the ring. John is in the ring by himself, waiting to see if they come. They come out the side and attack some stage crew as they head to the ring. John is trying to fight them off but the numbers game gets the better of him. Edge is getting attacked by them now. But back in the ring, Sheamus pins John and the bell sounds, Sheamus becoming the new champion.

"Thanks a lot Season One of NXT." I scoff.

There is no announcing during the NXT beatdown, they simply left once the NXT guys came to the ring. Sheamus ran out as soon as he won, leaving quickly through the crowd. The NXT group continue the beatdown on John in the ring. But Sheamus comes back out of the entrance to raise the title and pose, and the NXT group see him and chase him up the ramp, all heading to the back. Edge and Randy are laid out on the floor and John is laid out in the ring. The show ends with dead silence.

"Another main event ruined by those guys."

"But they are making a statement." Mike comments.

"True, but when they beat up John, that gets on my nerves, considering John is a good friend."

"Right, I'm sure he'll be okay though. Now we've got to get back to the hotel. We've got Raw tomorrow night, NXT Tuesday night and more FCW shows. We need all the rest we can get." Alex adds.

"Right. Let's go." I nod, getting up.

Everyone else gets up and we head out of the locker room. We go out to our cars and then head back to the hotel. Mike and Stef left first, so they got back first. After grabbing their things from the backseat, Mike locks the car and they head inside, getting an elevator to their floor. Once the elevator gets there, they make their way to their room, unlock the door and walk in.

"More media in the morning."

"Right, have to promote Raw and the title." Stef nods.

"And like always, you're welcome to come with me."

"And like always....I would be happy to."

"Why don't we get ready for bed and get some rest. Early morning of media."

"Good idea." She nods.

They both go into their bags and grab clothes to change into. She goes into the bathroom while Mike changes in the room himself and he climbs into the bed and waits for her like always. She comes out after changing, brushing her hair out and washing the makeup off her face. She puts her other clothes with her things before walking over and climbing into bed next to him.

"Don't forget the light."

"Right." She says, reaching over and turning off the light.

Then she gets comfortable in her spot and snuggles closely into him, before they both say their goodnights. Charity and Jon were the next to get to the hotel, park, and head up to their room. Since we didn't have media...and by we, I mean Jon, Charity, Alex and myself....we could sleep in tomorrow. They do the usual routine of changing and then climbing into bed, talking for a bit before eventually falling asleep. Alex and I were the last to get to the hotel, and we too did our normal bedtime routine.