Status: Active

The Chance of a Lifetime

FCW Appearance

I'm currently dreaming, and I know this because what I see right now is not what I saw before I went to bed last night. It's kind of dark, and there's only one table with candles lit, a very romantic atmosphere.

"Hello beautiful." Alex says, taking my hand and leading me to the table.

I'm kind of confused at first, wondering what's going on and why he just came out of like nowhere.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks, looking at me.

"Oh nothing, everything's just amazing."

"Good." Alex smiles, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to my lips. "Come, let's sit." Alex continues and leads me to the table.

Being the gentleman that he is, he pulls out my chair for me and I sit. Then he walks around and sits in his chair. After sitting in his chair, he reaches across the table and takes my hands in his and looks me deep in the eyes. I immediately blush and look down. Alex notices and rubs my hand with his thumb.

"Babe." Alex says, breaking the silence. "I want you to know how I feel about you."

"How...how do you feel?"

"Well I really like you and I think...." He takes a deep breath. "I think, no, I know I'm in love with you."

"Y...you're in l..love with me?"

"Yes, you're amazing, beautiful, and I love being around you. I feel I don't have to hide anything from you and I can be myself with you, that and your smile, your laugh, and those amazing eyes. Everything about you is perfect."

"You're sweet." I smile slightly.

Alex gets up and starts to lean across the table toward me, coming closer and closer to my face and reaches my lips in a soft, romantic kiss. Unfortunately it doesn't last long, because I suddenly wake up.

"That sucks." I mutter opening my eyes to a bright room. "Whyyyyyy?" I ask myself, my face falling back into the pillow.

I hear a noise on the bed table and when I look over, I see my phone lit up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone, after picking it up.

"Still sleeping?" I hear Mike on the other line.

"Would I have answered the phone if I was sleeping?"

"No but you sound like you were."

"I just woke up, that's why."

"Ah, well are we going to get this day started or what?"

"Don't tell me you're already here."

"If I was, you would have water on you right now."

"On your way then?"

"Yes, I'll be there in 5."

"Alright, you're lucky I don't take long to get ready."

"Yes, I am." Mike says, and we both say bye and hang up, and I start to get ready.

I get changed into a blue tank top and jean shorts, with matching flip flops, jewelry and makeup. I just brush my hair before putting it up in a ponytail. I grab what I need before leaving the room. I walk downstairs to see Mike talking to Alex. Alex looks at me and he's speechless.

"Are you ready?" Mike asks.

"What do you think?" I laugh.

"Looks like it." Mike shrugs.

"Thought so."

Mike laughs and I look at Alex.

"Hey." I snap my fingers. "I'll be back in a few hours." I tell him.

"Alright, have fun." Alex says as Mike and I head out the door to his car.

"I noticed how he was looking at you." Mike says as we get into the car.

"What way was that?" I ask, not knowing what he's talking about.

"Oh come on. He stopped and stared after you came down the stairs."

"I didn't even notice that." I shrug, getting in the car.

"Of course not." He mutters quietly, and we pull away from the house.

"Whatever." I mutter.

After we leave the driveway, I speak up. "What are we going to do today?" I ask, unsure of the plans.

"Well I figured you'd want to do something fun before the FCW event tonight, so I was thinking the beach."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I love the beach."

"Figured you did. Then that gives you enough time when we get back to nap and everything."

"Yeah, I may need that." I laugh. "What should we do first when we get there? Walk around or just sit and relax."

"I feel like beating your butt in the arcade first."

"Oh it's on, and you know I will own you." I smirk.

"We'll see about that."

"We will now won't we."

I then proceed to look out the window as we drive along, flashbacks of the dream this morning coming back to me in full detail. A smile forms on my face as I relive the dream, I don't realize that the car has stopped and Mike was looking at me.

"Yoo hoo, come back to earth." He says, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I say, coming out of my daze. "I'm here." I chuckle.

"Uh huh..."

"Really I am." I laugh it off. "Shall we head to the arcade so I can show you how it's done?" I ask.

"You mean so I can show you how it's done." He corrects me.

"No, I was right the first time."

"Ready to back your words up?"

"Ready to back up yours?"

"I'm always ready."

"Let's go then." I say, heading to the arcade.

"Air hockey first!"

"Perfect! I never lose at that game." I grin.

"Until today." Mike smirks.

"Just start the game." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Alright alright."

Mike paid for the game and we were both going at it for a bit until I scored.

"Lucky shot." Mike mutters.

"Luck has nothing to do with it."

"Yeah yeah." Mike grumbles. "Next one is mine."

"We'll see about that."

The next round starts and we both go at it. Mike almost gets the puck in but block it and hit it hard and fast, getting another goal.

"Ohhh...2-0."

"Yeah yeah, next one is mine."

"That's what you said before."

"Oh shush."

"Just admit it, you can't beat a girl."

"No I will not, and I can and I will."

"Uh huh. I call your bluff."

"Yeah, ok." Mike says, starting the next game.

This time, after a few hits back and forth, the puck gets stuck and I end up scoring on myself, giving Mike the point.

"Boom!"

"You got lucky there." I say, getting the puck and putting it back on the table.

"Oh yeah, sure. I didn't score...you scored on yourself."

"You still got the point, shouldn't you be happy?"

"Not until I beat you."

"Bring it on then."

"Oh you're in trouble now...hit the puck."

I hit the puck and we both go at it until Mike manages to get another shot in.

"Ohhhh!"

"Ok mister, you ready to walk the walk?"

"It's on. Last point wins the entire game."

"Let's do it." I say and put the puck back on the table and start again.

It takes longer this time and I get close to winning, but Mike blocks it and hits the puck. I can't move fast enough and he gets the point.

"Told you! You got owned and at your own game too!" Mike gloats after winning.

"Lucky shot."

"Ok, missy...how about another game or are you getting hungry?"

"Actually I'm getting hungry, but here...I wanna take a picture of your victory for my friend Stef."

"Sure thing." Mike says posing for the picture.

I laugh at his dorkiness and take the picture, sending it to Stef, telling her what happened to cause the picture. After that we both head to get something to eat. In the process of waiting for our food from where we went, I post the picture I took to Twitter and soon get a text from Stef.

"OMG!!!!! I love the picture! You're with him now?"

"Yep, we're getting some lunch before we hit the beach itself."

"Lucky! It's so cold here! What have you guys done?"

"So far? Only played air hockey...which he beat me in...hence what I said about the picture."

"Yeah I saw that. I cant believe he beat you, you own that game."

"Not anymore."

"He just got lucky."

"Yeah, well looks like the food's done. When he's shirtless on the beach, I'll sneak a picture and send it to you."

"YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! And ok..eat up and I will talk to you later!"

I put my phone away, as Mike grabs the food, handing me my plate and we find a place to sit. We find a table with a water view and sit down and start to eat.

"So who were you talking to?" Mike asks, before taking a bit of his food.

"Oh I was texting Stef."

"Ah, the best friend I assume."

"Yep." I nod.

"Are you both close?"

"Very. We're like sisters."

"Ah cool. Bet she is your best supporter and misses you then."

"Oh yeah."

"Well soon we'll be back in your hometown and you'll be able to see her." Mike says, popping a fry into his mouth.

"Right." I nod.

"So tell me all about this storyline you have now."

"Well I'm going to accompany Alex to the ring and he'll do the same for me." I explain.

"Valet storyline...is that all?"

"For now it is."

"For now huh? What did Vince say for later down the road?"

"Maybe a romantic storyline."

"Oh really?" He smirks.

"Yes Mike, really."

"Excited?"

"Well I have never been in one before, so yes it is exciting."

"I mean I see how romance storylines work, so I have a general idea of what happens."

"They are really fun. You get to know the person better than you already do." Mike says.

"Speaking from experience I'm assuming."

"Oh yeah, got to know a lot of the divas and they are not that bad. Most of them are really nice." Mike adds.

"Most...there was Brooke, Kelly and Layla...Extreme Expose. Then there was....ugh, I don't even want to say her name."

"You don't even have to say...I don't want to hear it anyway." I mention.

"But look where Brooke ended up....TNA." I add.

"I know, she was better than that but did not like how they treated her." Mike shakes his head.

"Just like Gail...who left us and went back to TNA." I continue. "And not to mention Mickie."

"Both great divas that left. They are doing better now I hear."

"Yeah, Gail is a champion. Then we lost Melina. Not to TNA but that was the worst thing that could happen."

"Yeah, Gail has it good there right now, and Melina was great and I close friend. I was shocked when she was let go."

"I heard TNA wants both her and John."

"If that's what they both want to do then they should do it. I wouldn't doubt TNA is looking at them, they're both talented."

"Yet, he'll never be as talented as you. I agree, you are better than him."

"No he will not. I carried that tag team...me...I was the backbone of that team not him."

"I agree with you 100 percent...even though back then I never really liked you."

"You never liked me?!" Mike asks in shock.

"I did once, then I hated you, then I got back to liking you when I watched NXT. Ever since then...nothing changes my mind about you."

"Glad I made you like me. What made you like me all of a sudden in NXT?"

"I don't know really. I didn't watch Season One, I started watching Season Two like in the middle of it."

"Ah, I bet it was my rookie that made you like me huh?"

"I honestly don't know...but um...funny thing about me catching Season Two in the middle of it by the way."

"What is that?"

"Well I flipping around channels one night and I came across NXT and decided to watch it. It was the kissing challenge episode. I caught it right as the challenge started." I say kind of embarassed.

"I see. Wish it was you out there." Mike chuckles teasingly.

"Oh quiet." I say, embarrassed as I throw one of my fries at him.

"So it is true! Who would YOU have picked to win?"

I look at him briefly, before trying to avoid the subject and nibble on a fry.

"Shauna?!" Mike says, wanting an answer. "Who would you have picked?" Mike says again, to bug me.

"Uh....." I trail off. ".....Alex." I say quietly.

"Who was that?" Mike teases. "I'm just playing and how did I know you would say him." Mike says after a bit.

"Lucky guess?"

"Yeah." Mike smirks. "So want to head to the beach soon before it gets too late?" He asks.

"Yeah, good idea." I nod.

We both finish up and throw away the trash and start to head to the beach, both of us taking our shoes off to walk in the sand.

"Alright, so remember...no funny business...I don't have a swimsuit on underneath this." I refer to my clothes.

"Hmmm, okay, I'll try." He smirks.

"Why do I not trust that smirk on your face?"

"Oh I don't know." Mike says sarcastically, watching me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Uh huh..." I say, finding a spot in the sand and sitting.

"So calm and peaceful here." Mike says, sitting next to me.

"I know, which is why I love the beach."

"You could get lost in the sound of the waves. Very soothing."

"Which is why my iPod docking station has nature sounds. I use the ocean sound to help me fall asleep at night." I nod.

"I should use that sometime. Help me sleep better."

"Maybe, I'll think about it. Unless you want to sleep in the same room...which I think would be awkward."

"Yeah. I meant put some on my iPod silly."

"Well why didn't you just say that?" I laugh.

"Figured you would know." Mike laughs.

We both turn and watch as the waves crash and go back and take in the soothing sounds and relax for a bit. Then he gets up and takes his shirt off, to head into the water. I take out my phone and snap a picture before he sees. Then I act like I'm checking my phone for messages and such.

"Are you going to at least walk along the water?" Mike calls from the shoreline.

"Yes, give me a few minutes." I call back.

"Alright." Mike says, turning around and heading in a bit.

I send the picture to Stef before putting my phone away in my bag and heading for the shoreline myself.

"About time." He chuckles as I walk up beside him.

"Sorry, was checking something."

"Ah, Twitter I bet." Mike laughs.

"Oh darn. You caught me."

"I am the same way with it sometimes."

He then splashes some water at me. I look at him shocked.

"No you didn't!!" I say shocked, kicking some water at him.

"Oh...but I did." He laughs, splashing back.

"You really want to start?" I smirk letting out a laugh as I splash him back again.

"Oh I'll start alright." He grins, coming towards me.

"Don't you dare!" I laugh, holding my arms out to stop him.

"You really think that's gonna stop me?"

"No! I don't have any other clothes!"

"It's warm, sunny, you'll dry fast."

"Still, don't!" I laugh, backing up more.

Before I know it, he picks me up and starts heading back for the water.

"MICHAEL GREGORY MIZANIN PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

He laughs and he sets me down, the water only up to my ankles.

"Thank you." I say, once he puts me down.

"You're welcome, but you're so gullible."

"Whatever you say."

He then goes out into the water farther than I am, and I go out into the water only up to the bottom of my shorts...for now.

"Hey Mike." I shout.

When he goes to turn around to look at me, I take the chance and push him over, causing him to fall all the way into the water. I laugh to myself as he comes to the surface. He shakes the water off his head and starts to come to me.

"Oh crap!" I say and turn, trying to get away.

Of course the water slows me down due to me being so far out, and him being faster than me doesn't help. He ends up catching me before I reach the shoreline.

"Why would you do that and think you could get away?"

"Because it was funny at the time?"

"You know what is going to happen now, right?"

"I'm afraid to say."

Mike then smirks and begins to take me back out farther into the water.

"Noooo!"

"You did it." Mike says, making it into knee deep water.

"You better have an extra towel then mister."

"Sure I do." Mike smirks, letting me go in the water.

Of course I disappear under the water, coming back up and rubbing my eyes and sputtering.

"This means war you know right?"

"Bring it." Mike says, moving his hands and signaling for me to come at him.

I run at him the best I can, and tackle him in to the water. He goes under taking me with him, we both end up going under the water.

"I brought it." I laugh, after we surface.

"That you did." Mike laughs. "I know not to challenge you again."

"That's right. Now I'm gonna go tweet that." I laugh, rushing away towards the beach.

"Of course you would." Mike calls after me, laughing.

"I can't wait to see the replies to that."

"Oh boy, I do not think I want to know." Mike says, walking over to me.

"Oh you will when you read the mentions on your Twitter. I'm tagging you in the tweet."

"I can just imagine the replies." Mike chuckles.

"Right? Alright, towel please so I can sit on it and not the sand."

"Sure, let me go grab it." Mike says, heading to the car for the towels.

While I wait, I post the tweet. Not too long after, my phone rings. I get a call from a number I don't know. I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask curiously.

"What was that tweet about?"

"Alex? How'd you get my number? Not that I don't mind, but yeah...."

"Oh, Mike gave it to me."

"Any reason why?"

"Uh, not really, he just gave it to me, I didn't even ask for it."

"Hmmm, I'll ask him about it. So the tweet? He told me to bring it, so I brought it and tackled him into the water."

"That was a mistake on his part." Alex laughs.

"I know right? So I may be coming back wet. He dropped me in the ocean."

"Oh boy, that's fine. I will have a dry towel waiting for you."

"Well Mike has one for me anyway, we'll see how dried off I am from the sun since I'm sitting on the towel instead of the sand itself."

"Ah, well I will have one just in case."

"Alright. So we have a busy night ahead of us tonight."

"Yes, with the signing and all. Going to be pretty busy."

"But we'll get through it together."

"Yes we will. It's not too bad though."

"Yeah, my first time at FCW. Maybe you can show me around after everything."

"I can do that, would be fun. It's a really big place, nice too."

"They still have that giant poster/banner thing hanging up of you? I think it's cool."

"Pretty sure they do, it was there last time I heard."

"Now that's what you need...a title. You get one there, but not WWE...not right I tell you."

"I know, it is what it is, I will get one someday, just hope soon."

"Right, I hope so too."

"So when are you heading back?"

"Probably in a couple hours or so, I'll ask Mike."

"Alright, sounds good. Was just wondering."

"I guess I'll see you then."

"See you then."

We both say bye and hang up, and Mike comes back with the towels.

"What took you so long." I ask when he walks to me.

"See another girl?" I snicker.

"Very funny, actually there were a few fans over there. Cute little kids. Couldn't say no."

"Awwwww."

"I'm not bad at all. I do appreciate my fans and love them too. I am not all Miz, outside I am actually nice."

"Oh I know." I nod.

"People don't realize that though. They think I'm like my character." Mike sighs.

"Don't worry Mike. Haters gonna hate."

"Yes they are, that is what makes me the Miz." Mike smirks.

"Even though technically 'The Miz' didn't come around until the Real World." I point out.

"Yeah, that's true. He was just waiting to get out."

"Of course." I laugh.

"So, what would you like to do next?"

"I want to dry off a bit."

"Alright." Mike laughs and sits next to me on the sand.

"So Alex asked when we're gonna be going back."

"You talked to him? When?"

"Like a couple of minutes ago."

"Oh, bet he misses you already." Mike teases with a grin.

"Well you did give him my number...."

"I did not!" Mike lies, defensively.

"Dude...he told me."

"He wasn't supposed to." Mike mutters. "Alright, it was me, but are you happy that I did?" Mike nudges me with a wink.

"I suppose."

"Come on! You should be happy about it. You know you want him to have it."

"I'm sure we would've gotten each other's numbers eventually."

"Well sooner is better than later." Mike says.

"Yeah, and I thank you for that."

"Knew you would be happy."

"Today is turning out to be a fun day."

"That it is, we do not get many of these days."

"Right."

"Have to enjoy them while we can."

"True." I nod.

We do end up staying a few more hours before heading back to the car and back to Alex's. When we get there, we both walk in and I head up to get ready before leaving for the signing. Of course I took a quick shower to wash the salt out of my hair from the ocean. I dry it the best I can before styling it and getting changed. I walk down to see a freshly clean Mike and good looking Alex sitting on the couch in the living room and I walk over to them.

"I'm all set." I say.

They both nod and get up from the couch, and when Alex turns and faces me, he stops and his eyes start to wander.

"You look amazing Shauna." Alex smiles.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

"Thanks, shall we go before Mike starts?" Alex laughs.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea."

We both walk out to the car to Mike who was waiting with a smirk.

"What took so long?" Mike teases.

"Oh nothing."

"Mhm, shall we go now?"

"Duh." I laugh, getting into the backseat.

Alex gets in the passenger seat as Mike drives to the arena. I'm kind of spaced out the whole trip, but I do realize when we stop, so I snap out of it. When we all get out of the car, that's when another car pulls up and parks next to us. And getting out of the car is none other than Wade.

"Oh no." I mutter.

"What..." Alex starts then notices Wade. "Just stay with me, you will be fine." He says, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I almost like die at that point, but I keep my reactions on the inside, keeping calm on the outside.

"Ohhhhh what is that about." Mike says.

"Later." Alex says as we all head inside.

We find the table that we're going to be sitting at to be signing autographs and whatnot. We sit down and talk amongst each other while we wait for the fans to arrive.

"So when were you going to tell me?" Mike asks, looking between Alex and I.

"Tell you what?"

"When you both started dating. I saw Alex's arm around you on the way in."

"That? Oh we're not dating. See Wade pulled up next to us and got out of his car. He did that to hopefully keep Wade away from me. Wade tried hitting on me at our signing yesterday."

"He did?!" Mike says a bit angered. "He better not try anything with me around." He growls.

"Yeah. First Ziggler, and now Wade. I must have that attraction factor or something."

"Ziggler too?!" Alex says shocked.

"We'll keep an eye on you." Mike adds.

"I think I can take care of myself, but thanks. Ziggler I can tolerate, it's Wade who irritates me."

"Anytime, that is what we're here for." Mike says.

"We know you can though, just them we can't trust." Alex adds.

"Wade's always gotten on my nerves. And he's creepy." I remark.

"I can see how you find him creepy. He's always going after someone who's gorgeous." Alex says, making me blush.

"Maybe he needs to go back to England."

"I think he does." Mike chuckles.

"How to send him back." Alex says jokingly, thinking out loud.

"Trap him in a box and send him back." I laugh.

"Alright, Mike you get the box and I will get the stamps." Alex says, trying not to laugh.

"Okay, Shauna you trick him into going into the box." Mike adds.

We all start laughing getting looks from some people.

"Ohhh that would be epic." I say, calming down from my laughing fit.

"Get rid of him once and for all." Mike says, calming down himself.

"That would be best for all of us." Alex says, calmly.

"It'd be best for the company. God I swear he's stalking me. Why is he here?"

"It is for FCW and he was a big part of it so they asked him to come." Alex says, as Mike shrugs.

"Ugh."

"It will all be over soon." Mike says.

"He'll be too busy signing to even look over here." Alex adds.

"I wouldn't be too sure."

"If he does, we will not let him near you." Alex says, putting his arm on the back of my chair.

I nod and soon the fans make their way inside. They make their way over and ask for pictures and ask us questions and everything about me and Alex. Most have positive feedback on us both working together. Then of course there are some people who are wondering if Alex and I are together.

"No just good friends." I smile at them.

"Kind of have to expect relationship questions huh?" I ask Alex.

"Yeah, since we are together a lot, they do not understand the storylines and stuff." He replies.

Then after signing pictures for someone, they say that Alex and I look cute together.

"Aw, thank you." I blush and smile.

"We do right?" Alex brags a bit with a smirk.

"Bragger." I laugh.

"What can I say, you're just amazing and beautiful."

I blush again and the crowd all goes 'awwww'.

"See what you did." I whisper to Alex.

"Yes, but I was telling the truth." He whispers back.

"Alright, let's finish this up mister charmer." I giggle.

He chuckles and we go back to signing autographs and taking pictures and whatnot.

"So, having fun?" Mike asks, after a while.

"Of course I am."

"Good. Should be done soon." Mike says, then takes a picture with a fan.

The lines of fans were diminishing, and looking over at Wade's table, he was already done and his eyes were locked right on me.

"Great." I groan, noticing Wade staring.

"Told you he would stare." I add.

"He can stare at this." Alex says, putting his arm around me and pecks my lips.

I'm quiet after and contemplating what just happened. Mike on the otherhand and smiling like crazy.

"Look at you two." Mike chuckles.

I elbow him in the chest, slightly embarrassed. Then I look over at Wade's table and he's gone.

"I think that made him mad." I laugh.

Mike and Alex look to see that he's gone."

"Good." Alex says.

Then someone comes over, clearly a backstage attendant for FCW shows, and he talks to Alex about something. There's a bunch of nodding and the attendant walks away.

"What was that about?"

"He wanted to know if I wanted to talk to some of the new talent that they have here."

"Ah." I nod.

"They also want me in a match."

"Against who?"

"Didn't say."

"When is that going to happen?" Mike chimes in.

"When the show starts, they want me to open it with the first match."

"Ah, so soon then huh?" I ask.

"Yeah...gonna have to get my bag from the car though. Keys Mike?"

"Here." Mike says, tossing the keys to Alex.

"Just great." I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Mike asks, since Alex had left to get his bag.

I was hoping to leave after so that I wouldn't have to deal with Wade.

"You don't have to deal with him alone. I'm still here."

"I know, thank you. I just can't take him and his creepiness." I shudder.

Then Alex comes back in and tosses the keys back to Mike.

"Come on, why don't you come with me, stay outside the locker room and wait for me. Mike can stay nearby in case Wade shows up." He suggests.

"That sounds good." I say and we follow Alex to the locker room, and I look around the building on the way.

I stand across from the locker room door and Mike stays nearby, around the corner. I hear someone walk up to me and I think it's Mike. I look up to see Wade.

"There you are." Wade smirks at me.

"I thought you left....or walked off the face of the earth...which would've been nice."

"Oh come on, you know you don't feel that way." Wade says, walking closer to me and putting his hand on the wall behind me, coming close to my face.

I move my face away, trying to distance myself from him.

"You don't know me, I could feel that way, who knows."

"Well let's find out." Wade smirks going to turn my head so he can kiss me, then Mike walks out from where he was.

"Ahem!" Mike clears his throat loudly.

"Mike..." I sigh in relief, walking away from Wade and to him.

"Just stay away from her. She is not interested." Mike pisses at Wade, putting an arm around my shoulders in a friendly/protective way.

"We'll see about that when your little boyfriend becomes another victim of the Barrett Barrage."

"You are the one he's facing tonight?!" I remark shocked.

"Yes, I requested it."

"Why?!" I demanded.

"To prove a point....see you out there." He grins, walking away.

"What is it going to take for him to get I do not like him. He better not hurt Alex!" I start to get upset.

"Especially after what he did to Randy by pushing him down a flight of stairs during their match on Smackdown."

"I'm sure Alex can take him. We will be out there with him."

"Well I will...you two are supposed to hate each other after your feud. I'm in that storyline with him and I have to go out there."

"Right, and I will not be too far away either."

Then the locker room door opens and Alex steps out, all set for his match.

"Ready?" I ask as he walks to Mike and I.

"Yup, you okay?" He asks.

"Just a run in with Wade, luckily Mike came to the rescue."

"Alex.....he's your opponent." I add.

"Figured as much, why are you so worried?"

"He requested the match....to prove a point. Honestly, I don't want him hurting you. We all saw what he did to Randy."

"Shauna." Alex says, walking over and giving me a hug. "Everything will be fine, do not worry." He tries to soothe me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I just worry too much when it concerns him. He's been a monster since the whole Nexus thing a couple years ago."

"Yeah, but he'll get what's coming to him."

"I hope so."

"We'll find out, it's time to head out there. You ready?" Alex asks, taking my hand.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I nod.

"Let's do this." Alex says, getting pumped.

"I'll be close by." Mike calls as we both head for the curtain.

Just as they play Alex's music and we start to head out, Wade walks up to wait for his music. Alex and I do the usual when we go out for a match, getting into the ring and I let him do his thing while I stand there. Soon Wade's music hits and he strolls down to the ring slowly, staring at me the whole time, eyes locked on me as he climbs up and gets in the ring and does all his poses and stuff. I get out of the ring and stay ringside, trying to ignore Wade the best I can. The bell rings and the match starts, and every chance Wade gets he looks right at me, but only enough to not get too distracted. Alex goes at Wade and they both lock up, but Wade gets Alex in the corner, the ref making him back off. At one point Wade got Alex up on his shoulders for his finisher, but Alex slid off and countered. Alex did some of his moves and went to the spinebuster and then his finisher, getting the win.

"Yes!" I cheer, sliding into the ring, hugging him.

The ref raises Alex's hand and we both glare at Wade who is walking backwards up the ramp.

"Take your stupid Barrett Barrage and get out of here!" I yell to him.

"And he says he's better than you. Psh."

"He should know better from those years we were here."

"Exactly." I nod, and then we leave the ring, heading backstage.

When we get backstage however, Mike's not where he was.

"He could be in the bathroom. Don't worry. I should change quick." Alex reassures me as we reach the locker room."

I stand outside as Alex goes in it to change.

"Well we meet again." I hear the English accent of Wade again.

"No we will not." I mutter.

"What are you...stalking me?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"Mike..."

"I wouldn't rely on him right now."

"What did you do to him?!"

"Don't worry about him." Wade smirks coming closer to me.

That's when he grabs me by the arm and starts to drag me down the hall, but slowly since I'm struggling.

"Let me go!" I shout, trying everything to break his hold on me.

That's when the locker room door opens, and I turn my head to see Alex walking out.

"Alex!" I shout.

"Shauna?!" Alex looks in the direction of my voice. "What the-" He takes off down the hall after me and Wade.

When he catches up he shouts at Wade and speeds up, stopping Wade from going any further. He gets me out of Wade's grip and straight out punches him in the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Alex yells hitting Wade again. "Stay away from her!"

"I got this..." I say, walking over to Wade who is now laying on the floor, clutching his face.

I then bring my foot back and then forwards, making it connect with his gut, kicking him hard.

"I'm stronger than you think! Mess with me again!"

Wade lays there, groaning in pain.

"Omg!!! Mike!!!!!" I remember.

"What about me?" We hear from behind us.

"Mike!" I turn around and hug him tight. "I thought Wade did something to you."

"He did. I was on the phone and he jumped me from behind, locked me in a closet."

"Did he hurt you?!"

"No, I feel fine, I'm okay. What happened?"

"Well after Alex's match I was waiting for him to get changed, when Wade came and grabbed me and tried to take me somewhere, but luckily Alex came out just in time to stop him. Then I gave Wade a swift kick to the gut. No one messes with me."

"You go! Teach him a lesson he will not forget." Mike laughs.

"Can we get out of here now? The sooner we get back to your house Alex, the better."

"We can go now, I'm all set." Alex says putting his arm around me for comfort as we all head to the car.

For even more comfort, Alex decides to sit in the back with me.

"How're you holding up?" Alex whispers.

"Fine. But for some odd reason, my arms hurts." I grimace.

"Let me see." Alex says, looking at my arm and noticing a small bruise. "That bastard." Alex growls.

"What?" Mike asks.

"He bruised her."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, not too bad, but enough to hurt. It is not that noticeable though."

"Good it'll go away quicker then."

"Yeah, not too bad. It should be gone in a few days."

"I'm strong anyway, it won't bother me after tonight."

"That's good." Mike says from the front.

"We'll get you ice when we get back." Alex adds.

"Oh I don't think I'll need ice."

"Are you sure?" Alex asks concerned.

"I'm sure. Hell I even get bruises sometimes that I don't how I got and I don't worry about them."

"Well that's not good." Alex laughs. "If you insist you're alright."

"I am, but thank you for the concern."

"You are welcome, and I can't help but be concerned."

"Any reason why?"

"You're just a good friend and I don't want to see anything happen to my friends." He covers his tracks.

"Uh huh...then tell me this. Do friends peck each other on the lips?"

"Uh, well, they can." Alex stutters.

"Alright, whatever you say." I reply, looking out the window as we drive along.

Mike looks at Alex in the rearview mirror and mouths 'smooth'. Alex rolls his eyes and just leans back on the seat. Soon we all arrive back at his place. I head to the room I'm staying in so I can just unwind a little, also having an excuse to call Stef and tell her what happened.

"Hello?" She says after answering her phone.

"He kissed me."

"He what?!" She asks shocked.

"Alex...yeah...he kissed me."

"Omg!!!! Like for real? Not a dream? When? Where? How?" She starts to ramble.

"For real, not a dream, tonight, FCW. It was a peck on the lips...make Wade mad...because he was staring at me."

"Ah, go Alex! So is he good?"

"Oh shush...I can still feel his lips on mine for that quick second so what does that tell you?"

"He really is good! So where is he now?"

"Downstairs, we just got back to his place."

"Ah, so how was the signing?"

"Beside the shocking kissing moment, pretty good. Fans asked if Alex and I were together and said we look cute together and everything."

"Awww, you both do look cute together, and what did you tell them."

"I told them thanks, Alex was like 'We do right?', bragging about it."

"He so would, but you both would be perfect for each other."

"Then Wade requested a match with Alex. While Alex was changing the first time, Wade found me and ugh...tried to kiss me. Thank god Mike was nearby."

"What a creep! What is his problem? Good thing for Mike though. Wade just needs to go away."

"Yeah I know. After the match, I wasn't so lucky the second time. He jumped Mike from behind, locking in a closet and dragged me away from the locker room while Alex was changing."

"OMG!!!! Are you okay?! Did he hurt Mike?! I know that Alex got you, since I am talking to you know."

"I'm fine. I just have a small bruise on my arm from how hard Wade had grabbed me. Mike's fine too."

"That ass! He is going to pay for that I bet! And thank god you are both alright."

"Yeah. Alex punched him in the face, then knocked him down. I kicked him hard in the gut."

"Sweet! Go you and go Alex! That should teach him not to mess with you!"

"I doubt that's the last I'll see of him, but he has no idea what I can do to him."

"Well he better step off, you do not want him, he is just...ugh, creepy and annoying."

"No kidding. So wanna know about the storyline plans for me and Alex?"

"Yes I do! Tell me!"

"Well for now, it's a typical valet storyline. I go to the ring for his matches with him and he comes to the ring for my matches with me."

"Well that's a good start. I'm sure you'll both do great."

"And then Vince said we'll see how the fans react and what they want. It may turn into a romance storyline down the road."

"Ooooh well that will definitely be a good thing, the fans will love you."

"They already do." I laugh.

"Of course, what is not to love."

Then there's a knock on the door and I hear Alex's voice.

"Are you okay in there? You haven't come back downstairs."

"Yeah, I'm just on the phone." I answer him.

"I should be down in a few." I add.

"Alright." He replies, and heads back downstairs.

"Who was that?" Stef asks.

"Alex. He wanted to know if I was okay, because I haven't gone back downstairs yet."

"Awwww, he really cares. Maybe you should get going and go down there then?"

"Yeah...next to come up will be Mike. I don't wanna worry either one of them."

"Yeah, you should go then. We can talk again later."

"Of course."

We say bye to each other before hanging up, and I head back downstairs.

"There you are." Mike says when I come down. "What took you so long?" He adds.

"Phone call."

"Ah, your boyfriend?" Mike jokes.

"No, my friend Stefanie. I don't have a boyfriend you goof."

"I know, just messing. And you never told me about her."

"Yes I have, she's the one you're gonna be meeting when we go back to my hometown."

"Oh yeah, that's right, long day, my bad." He chuckles.

"It's okay."

"So the plan for tonight is just hanging out?" I ask.

"Yeah, we can relax and watch movies if you both want." Alex suggests.

"I'm okay with that." I nod.

"Action, comedy, or horror?" Mike asks, all of us making our way into the living room.

"How about all three? The action movie being Wolverine." I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan." Alex says, grabbing the movies.

"You two get settled, I'll get the popcorn." Mike grins, leaving the living room.

"Oh Mike." I whisper, rolling my eyes.

I walk over to the couch as Alex puts the movie in and joins as we wait for Mike. After the popcorn is ready, Mike comes back out into the living room and sits down next to us, and Alex starts the movie.

"What did you pick first?" Mike asks.

"Wolverine." I answer.

"Good movie." Mike replies.

The movie starts and we watch it, eating popcorn during it. As we all watch the movie, Alex puts his arm on the back of the couch behind me and leans down.

"Remember if you get tired, you can use my lap again." He whispers.

I look at him briefly and nod, turning my attention back to the movie. We all watch th emovie until it ends and get ready to watch the next one. Alex picks the next one which is a comedy.

"What did you pick?" I ask Alex.

He tells me and I nod, watching that movie now. The movie starts and we all watch it, having some soda and popcorn, Mike throwing some at me.

"Heyyyy."

"What?! It was not me!" Mike says, acting innocent.

"Right, like this...." I trail off, taking a handful of popcorn and throwing it at him.

"....wasn't me." I giggle.

"It's on!" Mike says, taking another handful and throwing it at me, but I duck and it hits Alex by accident.

I turn around and laugh when I see popcorn everywhere, even in his hair.

"Oops..."

"Alright children, let's watch the movie." Alex says, taking the popcorn off his shirt and out of his hair.

I sit there and turn my attention back to the movie, but still giggle. During the movie, Mike keeps elbowing me, but I just look at him until he stops. That movie is finally over and Mike picks the last movie which is a horror one.

"It better not be too scary." I tell him.

"If I have nightmares, I'm blaming you." I add.

"Oh come on, it's not that scary." Mike smirks.

He puts the movie in and I see that it's Amityville Horror.

"Not that scary? Really Mike?"

"It's just a movie, you will be fine, plus you have Alex here." Mike says, winking at the last part.

"Oh shush. And this movie is based on the real house."

"You'll be fine." Mike says, putting the movie in and walking back to the couch.

"Besides maybe being scared to death."

"I'm here." Alex whispers to me.

"Just cover your eyes then." Mike says.

"Maybe I will...maybe I won't."

"That's your choice." Mike shrugs and hits play.

It starts out not too scary, I'm sitting there the whole time expecting something to pop up out of nowhere. But it happens when I least expect it and I jump.

"You alright?" Alex asks as I have my face buried in his shoulder.

"Yea, was not expecting that." I say low.

"I'll be right back." I say, getting up from the couch, heading into the kitchen and getting another drink.

Then an idea pops into my head. I walk back into the living room and sneak up behind Mike, getting close to Mike's ear and whispering something creepy in a creepy tone. This causes Mike to scream and the popcorn he has goes everywhere.

"What the hell?!" Mike yells, looking around.

He sees me behind the couch. "Shauna!!!! That was so not funny!!"

"I thought it was. You screamed like a girl." I burst into laughter.

"I did not!" Mike frowns and crosses his arms.

"Okay you didn't. In my mind I heard you screaming like one. It was mighty hilarious."

"Funny for you." Mike grumbles as I make my way back over to the couch and sit down.

"Grumpy." I comment.

During a really scary part, I unconsciously end up snuggling closer into Alex. Alex puts his arm around me trying to comfort me as I bury my face into his shoulder again. I stay that way all the way through till the end. When the credits roll, I finally lift my head from his shoulder in relief.

"Thank god it's over." I say.

"Don't ever pick that movie again." I tell Mike.

"Alright, that's noted." Mike says.

"I think it's time for bed now. It's past midnight."

"Yeah it is pretty late." Alex chuckles.

I say good night to Mike and then Alex, and head up to my room to get ready for bed. I'm dressed and before I could get into bed, Alex knocks and comes in.

"Hey, if you have any nightmares, feel free to come down to my room."

"Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on that if I have any."

"You're welcome. My door's always open if you need me."

"That's nice. I know you will be there. Thanks again." I say yawning a bit.

"Night."

"Night."