Status: Active

The Chance of a Lifetime

My Birthday

It's the day of my birthday and we're all in Tampa for it. Stef was planning a party for me, and everyone knew besides myself of course. But anyways, since it was a day off, Stef and Mike took advantage of that and had slept in for a bit in the morning. She was still asleep like always while he was awake, watching her sleep like he loves to do. He didn't move from the spot he was in since she was laying on his chest and he didn't want to wake her. While he was watching her, he softly ran his hand over her cheek, moving some hair that had fallen. After a bit, she starts to stir, burying her face in his chest. "Good morning to you."

"Hmph."

"Don't need to get up yet, don't worry."

She mumbles incoherently, burying her face in his chest more while pulling the covers over her head. "You're cute when you first wake up." He chuckles. "Am not." She mumbles from under the blankets. "Are too." She just whines, wrapping the blankets around her head. He just chuckles and wraps an arm around her blanket-covered body. She stays like that for a bit longer before waking up fully. She doesn't let him know she's awake since she wanted to have a bit of fun. She starts by lightly kissing his chest then lightly running her fingers over his skin. "Someone's awake now." He chuckles. She doesn't say anything, she just keeps doing what she was doing, but instead of moving up his chest, she moves down, seeing how far she can go before he can't take it. The lower she ends up going, the more she can feel him tense. She grins, knowing that she's starting to get to him. She gets to the waist of his boxers, kissing just above that. She uses her tongue at times, traveling it along his skin as she goes. Her hands, that were on his sides, lightly move down his sides, her nails digging a bit deeper the closer she gets to his boxers. "Someone's teasing this morning." He chuckles. "It's only teasing..." I slip she slips her finger under the band of his boxers. "...if you don't follow through." She presses his indent. "...testing me...."

"How much can you take?" She smirks, pressing her lips to his indent, sucking at it. "Not....not too much...."

"My job is done." She smirks, making her way back up his chest slowly, making sure to really get to him as she moves her body over his. "....evil..." He mutters.

"You love it." She grins, biting his lip as she straddles him. "I do."

"Just like you love me." She teases him by moving on his lap.

"So very much."

"I thought so." She lets go of his lip, kissing along his jaw, making her way to his neck, nipping and sucking at the spots she knew get to him. "...I'm so...getting you back....when I can."

"What's stopping...you now?"

"Planning."

"Uh...you planning...never good."

"That's right."

"To late to take it back?"

"Just a bit yeah."

"Darn." She mumbles. "In that case..." She nips harder at his neck, moving her hips on his lap. "You just want to make it harder for me to plan....don't you?"

"That's the goal."

"Well then...." He trails off, and catches her off guard when he rolls the both of them over so she's under him. "Mike!" She squeaks. "I wasn't done."

"That's how unpredictable I am." He smirks. "I can see that." She grins, her fingers running across his shoulders lightly, while her arms wrap around his waist. "Always some form of teasing in the morning."

"Best way to start the day."

"Always."

"Mhm." She grins, pulling him closer to her, wiggling her hips against him. That causes his hands to go to her hips, trying to hold her still. Since she can't move her hips at the moment, she lets her hands do all the work, lightly running over his skin, going from his shoulders to his chest, slowly moving down. He takes advantage of the situation and buries his face in her neck as he starts to tense the lower her hands go, his grip on her hips getting tighter. She smirks, knowing that she's getting to him, letting her hands go as low as she can get them. She lets her fingers move lightly over his skin, nipping at his ear since his face was in her neck. That earns her a small growl, it being mumbled into her neck. "Had enough?" She whispers in his ear. "Not quite yet."

"Hmm..." She moves her hands down even farther, slipping them under the band of his boxers, lightly moving her fingers over his skin, using her nails when she goes over his indents. That causes him to cling to her as he buries his face further into her neck, trying to distract himself with pressing a kiss here and there to her skin. She keeps her hands there for a bit longer before pressing into his indent, dragging her nails after. The growl that comes from him is much louder than the first one and she smirks. "...I think I've had enough..." He manages to mumble. "Mission accomplished." She smirks, slowly moving her hands back up his to his neck. Since his face is still buried in her neck, he just mumbles incoherently. "That's what I thought."

"...oh how I love you so much.."

"I love you too."

"What do you want to do for breakfast?" He asks, after finally un-burying his face from her neck. "Besides you..." She smirks. "...I could go for some french toast."

"French toast it is." He chuckles. "Yummm." She licks her lips. "Just as good as you."

"You sure I'm not better?" He grins. "Umm..." She pulls him down for a kiss, pulling away quickly. "...you're better."

"I thought so."

"Shame I can't just have you."

"Oh but you already do...every day."

"You bet I do." She tightens her legs around him, pushing up into him. "And nothing is going to change that."

"No, nothing or no one will."

"Exactly."

"So...going to let me go so we can make breakfast or you going to just keep me here all day?"

"I can carry you." He smirks. "Be my guest."

"Be my guest."

He lets her go and moves so she can sit up. Once she does, he picks her up from the bed and heads out of the bedroom. On the way to the kitchen, he lets his hands wander, begin as touchy as he can. She squirms a bit against him, trying to be as quite as she could be. "Oh am I teasing you? I'm sorry." He says with a smirk. "You know what you're doing...it's payback, I know."

"It just may be."

"Knowing you, it so is."

"You can think whatever."

She buries her face in his neck, mumbling to herself. When he reaches the kitchen, that's when he sets her down, so he can get everything ready to cook. She goes to help with getting everything ready, but he insists that she sits down and lets him do everything. "I've got everything...you sit and relax."

"If you're sure."

"I'm positive."

"Alright." She sits at the counter, propping her elbows on it, resting her chin in her hands while she watches him cook.

"So are you sure she doesn't know about the party tonight?" He asks.

"I'm totally sure." She nods. "Alex has a whole day planned for her. She'll be so busy she won't even think about one."

"Okay good. Just making sure."

"I got it all covered. He's going to bring her over here around 7. So we have a lot of setting up to get done. Nattie will be over around 4 to help setup and the others will be here around 6."

"Alright." He nods.

"All you need to do is make breakfast then sit and relax all day...unless you want dessert after we eat, but that's up to you."

"I'll think about it."

"Take your time. You got a few more hours or so."

"Right."

He keeps cooking, he smell filling the whole kitchen. She licks her lips at the smell of the food. "Smells good."

"It always does when it's your favorite."

"Yes, yes it does."

"It's almost done too."

"Oh good. Can't wait to eat it."

"You won't have to wait much longer." She nods and waits for the rest of the time, before he turns everything off and starts to put everything on plates. Once everything in on the plates, he sets hers in front of her before walking around the counter and sitting next to her. Before he even sits, she takes a bite bite of her food. "Good?"

"Mhm." She nods with her mouth full. "Well your mouth is full, I can tell that it's good." He chuckles. "I'm glad."

"Your food is always amazing." She says after swallowing. "Even though before, the only think I knew how to use was the microwave. Big improvement since then."

"It really is. It's your hidden talent."

"I suppose it is."

"That's a good thing. Not many men know how to cook as good as you do."

"I've had tons of practice as of late." He nods. "Hmm...I wonder why?" She looks at him through the corner of my eye. "Because it's always gotta be perfect for you."

"True in a way. It doesn't have to be perfect all the time."

"I know."

"Next time, I'll cook for you. I'll make my pancakes again."

"Sounds like a plan." He grins. She nods, going back to eating while he starts to eat as well. "Can't wait for those pancakes."

"Oh jeez. Now that's all you're going to be talking about." She laughs. "They were so good last time. Can you blame me?"

"No, not really."

"Thought so."

"I'll make them tomorrow if you don't keep me up all night tonight."

"I think I can work something out." He chuckles. "More planning. Never a good thing."

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Sorry? Love you?"

"Love you too."

"Still not off the hook though, am I?"

"We'll see."

"I'll be on my best behavior today...no teasing, no matter how hard it is for me."

"Think you'll be able to handle that?"

"No..."

"But you'll try."

"I will."

"Good." He nods. They go back to eating, her trying her hardest not to be teasing in any way. They talk here and there, then when they're all done, they take the dishes into the kitchen and get them ready for the dishwasher. Once they are ready, they both load the dishwasher up with them. But they leave them in there to wash later. After they're done, he comes up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, placing a kiss to the back of her neck. "Affectionate." She grins. "Mhm." He mumbles. "Just because I can be."

"Yes you can."

"And I have a feeling you're going to take fully advantage of that." She adds. "All day, yes."

"On a day I can't tease you either...so not fair."

"You love me anyway."

"I do." She leans into him. "Oh so very much."

"Just like I love you oh so very much."

"I know you do."

"So, WrestleMania soon. Excited?"

"Excited and nervous. It's my first one."

"And I will make sure you have your first match there. Even if some matches have to be shortened for it."

"Awe. You don't have to do that for me. Just being there and going out with you will be just fine."

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. You deserve it after all the hard work you've been doing."

"I'm sure I do, but we'll see what Vince says about it. I'd love to have a match, but will be okay if I don't get one."

"Right. I've already scheduled a meeting with him next week, we'll talk then."

"You're really on top of things, aren't you?" She says. "Wait...don't answer that." She chuckles, realizing what she said. "Oh...you know I am..." He smirks. "Only you, only you."

"Yes, only me."

"You're the only one who gets me." She leans up, kissing his cheek. "Yes I am." He grins. "I do need to get changed or a shower. Going to let me walk or carry me?"

"Hmm...tough choice."

"Either way, I need to get back upstairs."

"Right. I think I'll let you walk this time."

"Alright. You just have to let go."

He nods, reluctantly doing so. She starts to walk away, doing what she normally does, but stop when she remembers she can't tease him. She mumbles to herself, then walks as normal as she can while he follows her. "So what are you doing? Changing or showering?" He asks. "I haven't decided. Debating if I should just wait until before the party since I'll get all sweaty setting up for it."

"True..."

"Unless you were going to get one...if so, I'll get one too."

"Well I'll be helping to set up for the party too, so I may just take one when you do."

"Alright, so shower later then."

"Yes." He nods. "That frees up a bit of time. What should we do to fill that time?"

"Hmm...well what would you like to do?"

"We can either watch a movie or lay in bed and cuddle. Whatever you want to do."

"How about both? Both work right?"

"They do." She nods. "Just try to control yourself this time."

"I'll try. And I know how much you love my movie, so we can watch that if you want." He grins. "I never get tired of watching it. Good choice."

"You relax on the bed, I'll get it started."

"Okay." She says once they reach the bedroom, waking in. She then heads over to the bed, getting under the covers while he gets the movie ready. Once he has it started, he comes over and gets under the covers next to her, immediately pulling her close. "Was I too far?"

"Just a bit."

"Always." She shakes her head amusedly. "I like having you close, what can I say."

"I know. I like when you hold me like this." She snuggles into him. "Because it helps you feel safe. As it should. You'll always be safe with me."

"It does and I just like being in your arms. My favorite place to be."

"And that makes me happy."

"I'm glad that does."

"You just make me happy in general."

"Really?" She looks up at him. "That means a lot to me."

"Really." He nods. She bites her lip and smiles, burying her face into his neck. "And I know, I make you happy in general as well."

"You do...so very happy."

"Good."

"Did the movie start yet?" She moves from his neck. "Just started." He nods. "Good. I don't want to miss it."

"Well, I promise not to distract you from it."

"Don't worry. You're character will do that for you." She laughs. "Well of course." He chuckles. "Can't help it. You were so hot...good in it."

"Nice save. And I know." He smirks. "Of course you do." She blushes slightly. "You're blushing."

"Nope." She pulls the blanket over her face. "You know you'll miss part of the movie if you hide your face like that."

"I can see. My eyes aren't covered."

"Right. Well you're blushing, nothing can hide that."

"Darn. I guess not." She moves the blanket from her face. "You're cute when you do blush anyway...shouldn't hide it."

"It's a natural reaction. I'll try not to hide it form you.."

"I'll make sure you don't hide it from me too."

"Uh oh. That's never good." She chuckles. "Nope." He grins. "I won't hide anymore then."

"But you know I love a challenge, so you can hide sometimes and I can try to get you not to hide."

"I'll keep that in mind." He nods and they both turn their attention to the movie now. Meanwhile, I was still sleeping while Alex was laying there watching me, after making me some breakfast. My back was to him as I was still sleeping, and to wake me, he carefully move my hair out of the way before starting to kiss my shoulder. I start to stir, but not to his liking since I didn't wake up. He starts to add in a few nips as he kisses along my shoulder, getting more of a reaction out of me. Even though my eyes are closed, I still sigh in content, leaning back into him, one of my hands resting on his that was around my waist. "Morning birthday girl."

"Morning..." I mumble. "Made you breakfast."

"Where is it?"

"On the nightstand." I open my eyes to see it sitting there, of course it being all my favorites. "I know I always say this, but you're sweet."

"Only for you. Especially on your birthday."

"Did you get up early to make it all?"

"I did." He nods. "Let you sleep for a bit longer before deciding to wake you up." He adds. "Well thank you."

"You're welcome. You deserve to sleep in as much as you can."

"I do. I've been really tired lately."

"I figured...all the travel we've been doing."

"Exactly."

"Does feel good to have my birthday at home instead of on the road though." I add. "That always helps."

"So what do you have planned for the day anyway?"

"Just things. You'll see as the day goes on."

"Always surprises."

"Mhm. I'm full of 'em."

"Every day."

"And that's how it's going to be...forever."

"Makes every day a day to look forward to." I nod. "That's because it is going to be like that."

"Of course. So gonna let me go so I can eat the breakfast you made me?"

"Oh, right." He does so. "I know how grabby you can get in the mornings, especially when you wake me up."

"True, but I have all day for that." He grins. "You do." I nod. "So...breakfast?" He gets the tray and sets it on my lap."Yes. I'm starving. And you can share it with me, unless you've already eaten."

"I only had a few pieces of fruit. I might have what you don't eat." I nod and start to eat what he had made for me, while we talk here and there about things. "You know, for your birthday, I'm making you breakfast. It's the least I can do."

"That's fine. As long as I wake up next to you, that's all I need."

"You'll always wake up next to me. Not that I can go anywhere in the mornings most of the time. You and the death grip on me in your sleep afterall."

"Oops. Blame the dreams for those."

"Dreams hmm?" I ask curiously. "Yeah...most good, others not so good."

"I can't even imagine how bad the not so good ones were."

"You don't even want to know what they're like."

"Well all that matters are the good ones."

"Those and waking up to you every single day."

"Which you will always do. You don't have to worry about that at all."

"Good."

"After I'm finished, I think I just want to lay here for a while. Seeing as you were so affectionate before."

"That sounds good to me." He grins. "Probably didn't get as much cuddle time with me as you were up early making this very delicious breakfast."

"No I didn't and I really miss it."

"I figured. Well I'm almost done, and the rest can be yours to eat."

"Alright." He nods.

It isn't too much longer before I finish as much as I could, leaving the rest for him. Once he eats the rest, he takes the tray and puts it back onto the nightstand. After he does that, he turns back to me and pulls me closer into him, his arms staying around me, not letting go anytime soon. So much better."

"I couldn't agree more."

"Not letting go...ever."

"Well you're gonna have to let go eventually."

"Nooo." He holds me tighter. "Can't stay in bed all day, even though I would."

"Lets do that then. Nothing else matters but you today."

"I know. As I've seen already from you."

"Uh huh."

"I was thinking of something we could do today though. It can wait until later of course, but still."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Some shopping? I mean, I know you like it when I try on the clothes...especially ones you pick out for me."

"I really do." He grins. "How about we gt up around noon, in 2 hours, do some shopping them do what I had planned?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Alright." He nods. "Right now...cuddle time."

"Just as long as you don't make me fall asleep again." I laugh. "I'll do my best not to."

"Well I am wide awake now, but with you I never know."

"Like I said, I'll do my best to not put you to sleep."

"Right." I nod. He just holds me close to him, not wanting to let me go. "Getting touchy." I remark after a few moments. "Oops."

"It's okay. Gotta keep busy somehow for the two hours we'll be laying here."

"True. So, I'll continue."

"I think I got a better idea." I grin as I shift to lay on my side, my arms going around his neck. "Oh? What might that be?"

"Well..." I trail off, before pressing my lips to his in a brief kiss for right now. "I like where you're going." He grins after pulling away. "I had a feeling you would."

"I want more..."

"Hmm...you just might have to work for it."

"I take that challenge." He smirks, squeezing on my thigh since his hand was already resting there. "...might have to do more than that." I say as I lean my forehead against his. He smirks, moving his hand up higher, lightly moving his fingers.

"Had enough yet?" He asks, after my eyes close. "Not even close." I manage to reply "Yeah...sure." He smirks, unconvinced, moving to my neck, lightly nipping at it while his hand stays where it was, moving slowly at times. "...honestly..."

"You're hesitating, a lot. I know it's getting to you."

"No.." I shake my head. "Hmm...maybe I should stop..." He trails off, pulling from your neck slightly. "Then you don't get what you want..."

"Nothing is getting to you right now, so I should just want."

"You do know I'm resisting, to make you work harder don't you?"

"I do, but it's really hard this time."

"I'm sorry for making it so hard for you. I suppose I can make it easier."

"That might help."

"Well you showed me you could work for it. You can get more of the kiss from not earlier."

"Yess." I press my lips back to his, and I move my arms from around his neck, in favor of holding his head in place with my hands. His hands wander like always, at times moving under the shirt I did have on, coming in contact with my skin and sends a shiver down my spin, followed by goosebumps forming. He smirks into the kiss, doing it again to get a reaction out of me. Once he gets one, he pulls me close, kissing me harder. I end up shifting so that I was laying on him, and my hands have since moved, so they were resting on his shoulders for now. As I get lost in the kiss, my hands move from his shoulders and move down his arms. His hands move from where they were and I end up lacing my fingers with his before I pin his hands to the mattress. He groans in protest, taking my bottom lip and nipping at it. In response to that, I end up squeezing his hands and I let out soft noises. I feel him smirk, and he does it more, getting louder reactions out of me. After he gets that out of me, he lets my lip go before starting to move away from my lips completely and across my jawline, also nipping at that skin as he goes. I move my head to the side, him slowly making his way to my neck. He takes his time, avoiding all the spots that get to me, hovering over them at times. To make it easier, he moves the both of us so that I'm under him now, and my hands are pinned to the mattress. With him hovering over the spots at times, I can't help but struggle against his hands. But he just chuckles, before finally pressing his lips to one of the spots, working on leaving a mark, but a small one for now, because of the party later. He smirks when he gets the reaction out of me that he wanted, pulling away when he feels a mark will be forming. Once he sees one, he kisses it one last time before making his way back to my lips. I still can't move my hands, but once he reaches my lips, I kiss back more eagerly than before. The affection continues for most of the time, until we feel like just laying there for the rest of the time. Once the 2 hours were over, I was so relaxed that I didn't want to move. "Uh oh...you don't want to move now." He chuckles. "That would be your fault."

"Sorry?"

"You're forgiven."

"I knew I would be." He grins. "Suppose I should get up though right?"

"Only if you want to. We have all day."

"Well it has been 2 hours. You're probably eager to pick out clothes for me to try on while shopping."

"I am, but I'm content here too."

"Of course you are."

"Whenever you're ready, we can get up."

"A few more minutes."

"Alright." He nods. "And I'll tell you what. You can pick out clothes for me to wear today. Since you were so sweet this morning."

"Really? I can?" He gets excited. "Yes, you can." I nod. "How about, I do that while you rest a bit more?"

"Good idea."

"I'll do that right now."

I nod as he lets me go and moves from the bed, going into the closet as he looks through my clothes for something for me to wear. He takes his time looking, wanting to to be perfect. Once he comes out, he has one of his favorite outfits of mine in his hand. "Good choice."

"I had a feeling you'd like it."

"Well of course."

"Need help changing?"

"You would love that wouldn't you?"

"I really would."

"Well I can't say no so..."

"Yayy!" He cheers. "So why don't you come help me get out of bed then?" I remark, holding my arms out. "Gladly." He grins, walking over and lifting me up and out of bed. "Hmm, what to take off first and replace with what I picked out..." He trails off. "Well...there's not much to pick from." I laugh. "That's true."

"I think your shirt is first." He smirks, tugging on it. "Go ahead." His smirk gets bigger as he slowly lifts the shirt over my head, being as touchy as he can. Once he gets that off, he sets it to the side then stares for a bit before helping put my new shirt on. "You were staring..." I grin. "Can't help. You're just so beautiful."

"Flatterer."

"Always for you."

"As I see every day."

"And you will continue too."

"Always look forward to it."

"I know you do." He then helps get the jeans on that he picked out as well for me, also taking advantage to be as touchy as he can there. Once they're pulled up and on, he lets them go and I button and zip them myself. "Even better then I first time you wore it."

"Just like every time you wear jeans, they look even better."

"It's a gift." He chuckles. "Indeed it is."

"I'll put those on when you finish getting ready."

"And then of course saving the shirt for last, I know."

"It's more fun that way."

"Because it tortures me, that's why."

"Exactly."

"It's fun for you."

"Guilty." He chuckles. I shake my head amusedly before finding a pair of shoes to wear and put those on. I then go into the bathroom to do my hair and stuff, leaving makeup off for the day since I don't need it. While I do that, he gets ready in the room, leaving his shirt for last like always. "You know, if I wanted to, I could jump you right now." I remark with a grin on my face as I lean against the bathroom door frame. "What's stopping you?"

"The shopping we have to do."

"Right...there is always later..."

"Oh, I'm planning on it."

"And I'm looking forward to it."

"I can already tell you're planning a gift for the end of my birthday tonight..."

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"A girl can guess can't she?"

"She can, but she's not going to find out until later."

"Right right, I get it."

"It's your birthday, everything is going to be a surprise."

"Went all out for today didn't you?"

"I sure did."

"Now I know what you're capable of on birthdays."

"Just wait."

"Oh boy."

"You're going to love every special occasion when you're with me."

"As I'm starting to see as of late. Which makes you the best."

"I know." He grins. "You do deserve the best and more."

"Of course. So how about putting a shirt on so we can get going."

"Right, of course." He chuckles, putting it on. "Better....for now."

"I'll make it up to you later. Don't worry."

"You better."

"Oh I will."

"Good. Now are we ready to go?"

"I'm ready."

"And I know...after me." I remark as I start to head out of the room first. "Like always."

He follows me out of the room and downstairs, where he grabs the keys, and we leave the house. He locks the door behind him before unlocking the car and we both get in before heading off to go shopping for me. He heads in a different direction then the mall, but it's a familiar way that I know. Shortly after that, he pulls up in front of my favorite store. "Now how did I know this was where we were going?"

"Well...you know the way here and it's your birthday. You get the best today."

"Even though I seem to get the best no matter what day it is."

"Exactly."

"So are we splitting up once we get inside?"

"We can split up."

"Can expect you to have so many clothes for when we meet up by the dressing rooms." I laugh. "I might."

"Oh I know you will. You go crazy...especially with the blues."

"I do and I did see a few things online I liked..."

"Oh boy."

"You're going to have a lot of new clothes."

"Especially now there'll be warmer weather while we're on the road."

"Oh yes."

"Also see if we can find you something to wear tonight. Taking you out somewhere." He adds.* "Oh? Any hints?"

"Well...it may just be a special birthday dinner..."

"Awe. You're to sweet."

"That's me. Now, let's go inside."

"Yes. Let's." You nod. We then get out of the car and head inside. He gives me a quick kiss before we split up and look around. He goes to a part of the store that I can't see him since he wants everything to be a surprise. I start to look through the rack of clothes for things I might like. I find a few things, before moving onto another rack. I keep that up until I have a good amount of clothes picked out and I head to the dressing rooms to wait for him to finish himself. It's not to long after I get there, he arrives with a few things. "Didn't go crazy yet. I'm surprised."

"Like I said, today is full of surprises."

"Right." I nod, taking what he picked out from him before heading into an empty dressing room. "I want to see everything." He calls to me. "I know, don't worry."

"Good."

"I would never try something on and not show you. Unless you're not with me during those times and that's when I take pictures for you."

"Right."

"I'll try on what you picked out first, get those out of the way for you."

"Yess." He cheers. "Thank you."

"Anything for you."

"Now you're the best."

"And so are you."

"Of course I am."

"Alright, I'm coming out." I say as I finish putting on one of the outfits he picked out. He sits up in the chair, eyes on the door. Only a few seconds after, I open the door to the room, standing in the doorway. He sits there, staring, trying to form words. "Take as much time as you need to say something." I laugh. All he does is nod, then motions for me to turn around. I move out of the doorway and closer to him, before turning around for him like he motioned for me to do. "...even better..."

"This one is a keeper then I'm assuming."

"Definitely."

"Done staring or do I need give you a few minutes?" He holds up a finger for me to wait. "Okay. I'm good."

"You sure now?"

I'm sure." I nod and head back in to take that outfit off and put the next on. It's basically the same thing for everything I have to try on. When I got to the last outfit, which was a dress, it actually took him longer to stop staring before I headed back in to get back into my normal clothes. "You're so getting everything you tried on."

"I kind of figured."

"Most of the stuff, I already had set aside for you."

"Of course." We then get to the register and pay for everything before heading out to the car. While we were out, he did end up bringing me somewhere for lunch, since it was close to that time. In the meantime, Stef and Mike have since finished watching his movie, and that was put away once it was over. "Do we have to get up yet." She whines, not wanting to move."Get too comfortable?" He chuckles. "I did." She nods. "Your fault for making me this way."

"Oops."

"Surrre." She gives him an amused look. "Now come here so I can snuggle with my bear." She reaches out for him. "You know I never deny you that." He chuckles as he climbs back onto the bed and wraps his arms around her. "Mmm...much better." She sighs in content, relaxing in his arms. "You know I'm never away from you for long."

"I know." She bites her lip. "Do you want some space? I don't want you to think you always have to be near me."

"I'm perfectly fine. I like being near you all the time. I do love you afterall."

"And I love you too. It's just, I've been told that I'm too...clingy."

"Let me guess...by him?"

"Him...the people we hung out with...everyone but Shauna."

"You're not clingy at all."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive."

"I've just never had anyone so interested in me the way you have. I feel I get too comfortable at times and...get clingy."

"You don't have to worry about that with me."

"Alright." She nods, looking up at him. "You really are amazing. Everything I knew you would be and more."

"And that's what some people don't see behind the character they see on TV."

"No they don't. I watched all your videos, interviews, Real World shows. I saw something they didn't."

"Well I'm lucky to have met you that one night."

"Believe me. Shauna was going to get us to meet anyway. She knows how much I wanted to meet you. I just never dreamed we would be where we are now."

"Maybe it was fate that got us where we are now."

"It could be that. I'm just happy it happened, that we happened."

"So am I." She smiles up at him then leans up to give him a quick kiss. When she goes to pull away, he holds her in place. With his arms still around her, her hands move and rest on his arms as he keeps the kiss going for as long as he could. Since she didn't want him to stop, she let him keep going. He pulls away briefly for air then steals a few kisses before rolling them over so he's hovering her. "And that shows how much I'm happy that we happened."

"You show me all the time, but I love being reminded." She smiles at him, running her fingers through his hair, stealing another kiss. "I'll remind you as much as I can."

“Good.” She brushes her lips over his, her fingers lightly running over the back of his neck. "Love you." She mumbles against his lips. "Love you too." As her fingers run over the back of his neck, her nails unconsciously do as well and a shiver goes through him. She smirks, doing it again, testing him. This time gets a low growl coming from him as starts to kiss back more eagerly. She goes to do it again only for him to take her hands and hold them above her head all while never breaking the kiss. She whines in protest, tugging at her hands. "...no hands..." He mumbles. "...uhhh..." She whines. "...starting to get you back..." She mumbles incoherently against his lips, trying to get out of it. He just chuckles, as he keeps her hands above her head as he continues the kiss for a little bit before moving from them. He laces his fingers with hers, pinning them to the mattress. He starts to trail from her lips, causing her to squeeze his hands. He moves to her ear and nips gently at her earlobe, before moving to behind her ear and kissing the spot behind that. She bites her lip as he eyes fall shut. Since she can only move her legs right now, she hooks those around his waist, pulling him down closer to her. She feels him smirk against her skin as he moves away from the spot behind her ear and down her neck, only grazing he spots he loved most for now. She sucks in a breath, her legs tightening around him, her hands squeezing his hard. But he moves from her neck to her shoulder, kissing every inch of skin that he could, before moving back up to her neck, now definitely making his way to one of his favorite spots. She makes a few soft noises at the torture he's causing, but not the noises he wants to ear. She keeps tugging at her hands, wanting them free so she can touch him. "..patience..."

"...have...none..."

"...little bit longer.."

"...killing...me..."

"I know." He smirks. "...evil..."

"You love me."

"So very much." He grins against her skin and then when she least expects it, his lips attach to one of his favorite spots and he works on leaving a mark there like he always does. She tries resisting as long as she could, but since he knew she was resisting, he made it hard for her. She gives in, letting him hear what he wants and they're loud and clear to him. Since she gave him that, he lets one of her hands go, and his now free hand moves to her hip and rests there while hers goes to his hair. She tugs on his hair the more he nips at her neck, arching her back into him. His hand that was on her hip, slipped under her shirt, lightly moving his fingers over her skin, goosebumps forming. She shivers, tightening her legs around him. "I think we should...finish this...in the shower now..." He says in between kisses to the skin of her neck. "...we...should..." She manages to say. He lets go of her other hand, and he pulls her up with him, before picking her up and heading to the bathroom where he sets her down on the counter of the sink so he can start the water.Once the water is started, he walks back over to, resting his hands on my thighs. "Let me guess...you want my shirt off?"

"Please?"

"Well...you did work for it so..." He grins and his hands move to the bottom of her shirt, before lifting it up and over her head, tossing it to the side. "Uh, Mike...you alright?" She chuckles slightly since he spaced out. "Huh?"

"You spaced out on me." She laughs.

"Oops."

"Like what you see?"

"Try love."

“You're just so beautiful.”

“Oh, go on.” She blushes. "You're beautiful, you're amazing, you're perfect. You are the one for me and always will be."

"Of course I'm the one for you and yes, I am all of those things." She jokingly says the last part. "Yes, you really are." He says more serious. "Hearing it from you, I know it's all true. I can tell by the look in your eyes when you say it."

"Because I'm serious when I say it." He nods. "I know you are and that makes me love you even more." She rests her hands on his shoulders, her legs going back around his waist so she can pull him closer to her. "Well, I'll always remind you how serious I am when I say those things about you."

"You do." I nod. "I love hearing it too."

"I know." He grins. "How about we get in the shower now?" She suggests since the room is filling with steam. "That would be a good idea." He nods. "Boxers..." She stops him, her hands down, helping to tug them down. "Almost forgot about those."

"That would be my bad." She chuckles, covering up slightly. "Right...and don't try to cover up.."

"Oh. Mike don't like. What's he going to do about it?" She challenges. "Testing me..."

"What if I am? What are you..." She taps his nose with her finger. "...going to do about it?"

"Hmmm..." He trails off, and she feels his hands moving to her thighs. "...nope...not this time." She shakes her head. "Aww..darn."

"You'll get to me, I know you will."

"I always do."

"You kinda are now and it's not the touching either..." She bites her lip, eyes wandering. "That's very good to know." He smirks. "I do think we should get in the shower now though."

"Right." He nods, helping her down from the counter before they both get into the shower. As soon as they get in, he turns her so she's facing him, pushing her against the wall. "Aggressive. Major turn on from you."

"I'm full of surprises."

"You are...touchy..." She bites her lip. "You haven't seen touchy yet..."

"Uh oh..."

"Getting you back."

"I can...feel that..." She squeezes down on his arms since her hands were resting there. "But before I do...I think we should get the necessary things done first..."

"That would be good."

"But after we're done, then you're in trouble."

"Umm...sorry?" She bats her eyes at him. "Not gonna work this time, sorry."

"Oh darn."

"You'll survive."

"I will, but will you?" She grins, turning so her back is to him, rubbing up against him as she gets her body wash in his favorite scent. "I'll try my best."

"Good luck." She smirks, handing him everything. "My favorite scent." He grins. "Of course. I stocked up on it."

"You have to with me."

"I do 'cause you love it oh so much."

"I really really do."

"I know you do. Enjoy."

"Oh...I will." He smirks. He then gets some on the loofa, starting to rub it all over. He takes the time to be all touchy, as touchy as he can be to the point she has to redirect him. While he does that, he takes time to smell the scent before she rinses off and he washes her hair, with his favorite one. Once he's done with her, she does the same to him, using her nails as she goes along his skin, doing everything she can to torture him. When she finishes, he rinses off and she takes the time to try to sneak out of the shower. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting out. We're done, right?"

"Done with the necessary stuff."

"Yeah..."

"...remember...you're in trouble now..." He smirks. "I was hoping you forgot." She mumbles. "Oh no, I didn't forget."

"Darn." She mumbles. "I suppose I'm in more trouble for trying to leave, huh?"

"Just a bit."

"Love you?" She starts backing away from him.

"Love you too." Before she knows it, her back is against the wall and he's standing in front of her, hands on the wall on either side of her. "I really really love you?"

"I really really love you too."

"Not going to work huh?"

"Nope."

"Worth a shot."

"Of course."

"Do your worst. I'm as ready as I can be."

"You sure now?"

"I'm sure."

"We'll see..."

"I...uh...take it back..." She says once she sees the look in his eyes. "No take backs this time."

"I..umm..." She tries to think of a way to get out of it, but he presses his lips to hers a rough kiss. She has no choice but to kiss back, but he's once again got a hold of her hands as he is now holding them against the wall. She whines in protest, tugging at her hands, wanting them free so she can touch him. He just chuckles into the kiss, keeping it going the way it is for a while. He then stops the kiss in favor of taking her bottom lip between his teeth, and at that same time, he lets go of her hands and his start to wander. Her arms go right around his neck, pulling him closer while she makes a few soft noises while he nips on her lip. She does manage to move one hand to the bottom of his hair, her nails running over the back of his neck. That causes the usual reaction out of him, and he lets her lip go and he pulls her away from the wall a bit so his arms can wrap around her and hold her even closer. Her hand stays in his hair, while her other continues to run over the back of his neck. He growls a bit louder than before, a smirk forming on her lips. "Think you can handle any more?" She mumbles. "Can you?"

"I asked you first."

"I can."

"I don't think you can..." She trails off as her other hand starts to move lower. He mumbles against her lips, pressing his lips to hers in a hard, rough kiss. She lets her hand go down as far as it can, lightly moving my fingers. That causes him to tense and she again smirks against his lips, knowing that she's getting to him even more now. He then moves his hand, letting it wander. When he goes over certain spots, she stops what she's doing and tenses a bit. "Remember, two can play at this game." He mumbles. "...mhm..."

"But I do think that's enough teasing..." He trails off, pulling away from the kiss and giving her a look. "Just waiting for you." He just grins and rests his forehead against hers. His arms move and his hands go back to resting on her hips as he presses her back against the wall, and the shower soon becomes another long one. About an hour later, they were out of the shower and getting dressed for the day. She just went with a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She was working on her makeup when he came in behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "I think you had enough fun for now." She laughs, fixing her eye shadow. "I'm just wrapping my arms around you."

"I know, but you still have that look."

"Oops."

“You're so insatiable.”

"Just a bit."

"A bit?" She raises a brow. "If it was up to you, we'd never leave the bed."

"Yeah, true."

"Maybe another time. We've got a lot to do today."

"Right, I know."

"If you behave tonight, maybe I'll let you have fun tonight..."

"Depends on what you'll be wearing for the party tonight."

"True..I'll try to make it easy for you."

"Alright." He nods. She soon finishes with her makeup before telling him to step back so she can work on her hair. She gives it loose curls then gets her jewelry, starting with the ring he gave her. She looks at it for a moment before putting the rest on. "Amaze me every time."

"Oh you." She blushes. "Stop."

"It's true."

"I know it is." She smirks. "I'm hot, what can I say?" She says with sass. "Yes, yes you are."

"I was joking." She laughs. "But if you think so."

"I do think so."

"See? You knew it was a joke too."

"You know I don't think it's a joke. You are hot, I do think you are. And that's all that matters."

"Of course. Natural instinct...my bad."

"But I do understand. In time, I know you'll get used to everything I give you."

"I will. I'm slowly getting used to it. I just have to let myself believe it's all true."

"And you take as much time as you need for that."

"Right." She nods. "I'll do my best."

"But no rush."

"Alright...just waiting to see if I wake up from this dream."

"You'll never wake up, because it's not a dream."

"It just feels like one. You being so good to me...I feel like I'm going to wake up any second."

"I'm so good to you because you deserve it."

"I'm sure I do, but I don't know how or why." She sighs, moving around him and walking out of the bathroom. "Everyone deserves to be treated with equal respect." He says as he follows you. "It's just hard for me. I was raised that way, but then..." She tries to hold back tears. "...I was told it was all a lie and we, as in women, do what we're told and nothing else."

"That is so not true."

"That's what I thought, but I was told I was wrong every time and everyone who told me different was lying to me."

"Now you know I would never lie to you."

"You, Shauna. Neither of you would lie to me, but I was told Shauna was a liar and she was no good to hang out with."

"Now who would say such a thing? No wait, let me guess..." He trails off. "And you're right. He put so much in my head, I don't know what to believe anymore."

"Well you can forget everything he said and believe the things that I say."

"So...everything he said was a lie? My looks? Me being a whore? Women obeying men? Like, everything?"

"Yes, everything he said was a lie."

"That's a relief. I was starting to think you only liked me for the...well what he wanted out of me." She looks down, biting her lip. "Not at all."

"That's what I thought. I guess I'll...wait? What?"

"I don't like you just for that. I've told you tons of time before that I like you for you."

"You have and I appreciate all those times, it's just I was not in the right state of mind at the time."

"And that's completely understandable."

"Now..." She wipes the few tears from her eyes. "...I know you were telling the truth and everything before you was all a lie."

"Good."

"Come here." She motions him with her finger as she stands from the bed where she was sitting. He smiles a bit and does so, walking over to her. Once he reaches her, she pulls him by the shirt, giving him a hard kiss, then wrapping her arms around him in a huge hug. "I love you so much." She sniffles against his neck. "And I love you too. I'll keep on showing you how much."

"I'll be looking forward to it too."

"Of course you will."

"You truly are the best. You have no idea. He was wrong. There are better gus out there. Way better than him."

"Guys like me."

"Exactly and I'm so glad I found you and that you're mine."

"So am I."

"Let's go then."

He nods, following her out of the bedroom like always. They head downstairs and he grabs the keys, and what they need to decorate. Once they have everything, they head out, him locking the door first. They then head to the car, putting everything in. When that's all done, they get in the car then head off to decorate. "I can't wait to see her face when she shows up tonight."

"Oh I know. She has no clue about anything tonight."

"Gonna be surprised."

"Definitely."

"It was a good idea to do this." He nods. "Yeah. I usually throw her a small party, but with Alex's help, I'm able to throw her a bigger one."

"With my help as well, and now that you both work in the WWE, we can have much bigger parties."

"Right, can't forget you." She leans over, kissing his cheek. "And, working with WWE does help."

"It does. You make more friends and that's what makes the bigger parties."

"Exactly." She nods. "There are going to be so many people here, a few I haven't even met yet. We usually only have like 5-10 people."

"But now you'll have tons." He chuckles. "I know. Thank god for Natalya and Layla. They helped me contact everyone. There were so many." She laughs. "Oh yeah, they're friends with a lot of people."

"I can see that. I had no idea how many until now."

"Everyone knows people upon people upon people. It's never ending sometimes I swear."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"You'll start to know a lot of people too, just give it time."

"I know. I'm slowly starting to meet people."

"And that's good."

"It is. There's a few more people I want to meet, but I can do that tonight since they'll be here."

"Right." He nods. "She's so going to freak." She says once they pull up to the restaurant. "Big time."

"This is her all time favorite place. She's not even going to think of it being here since it's hard to get into."

"Makes it the perfect idea of having it here."

"It does. Alex did good with picking this place."

"And all she thinks is that it's going to be dinner here, just the two of them."

"Boy is she in for a shocker."

"Oh yes."

He then pulls into the parking lot, finding a place and parking. "Oh, there's Natalya and Layla." After parking, they both get out and grab the things from the backseat, locking the car once they have everything and walk over to them. "Hey girls." Stef greets. "Thanks again for helping me setup."

"You're welcome. The more hands, the more that gets done."

"True. We have a few hours to get this all done. We should be able to."

"Yes we should be."

"How about we head inside and get started?"

"Good idea."

They take some of the stuff they have then they all head inside. Once in there, they spend the next few hours decorating before they're able to head back home to change. "Finally I get to see what you're choosing to wear." He grins. "Yes you do." She gives her famous smirk."I'm excited."

"I can tell. You always are when I wear dresses."

"Because you always have the best ones."

"I do and that's mostly because of you. You did buy me most of the ones I have now."

"Because every single one of them look great on you."

"It's the body. Everything fits is perfectly."

"It really does."

"The sooner we get back, the sooner I can get changed and you can see it."

"Don't worry, almost there."

"You're the eager one, not me." She chuckles. "Very true."

"You have seen it though. It's one you picked out."

"Well that could be anything."

"Exactly." She grins. "Gives you something to think about."

"So many that I've picked out and bought you.."

"I know. Have fun thinking." She pats his arm. "Oh I will." She gives him a look as he continues to drive. It doesn't take to long for them to arrive at the house and when they do, he parks the car then they head inside after getting out. They head right up to the bedroom and she goes into the closet to change into the dress. After getting the dress on, that came to about her mid-thigh, pink in color, with bands of lighter pink with sparkles on it, she went over to find a pair of shoes, a black pair of Louboutins. She slips those are then gets her jewlery before heading back out into the room. "Oh Mike." She sings. He turns as he's getting changed himself, and after he sees the dress he stops. "Ohhh, that dress."

"Mhm. The one you loved oh so much."

"So very very much." He nods. "Just remember...behave tonight and you get to take it off."

"I'll try my very best."

"Good. you finish getting ready while I do my hair and makeup." He nods as she leaves the closet to head to the bathroom. He stops her however and gives her a quick kiss. He tries to hold it for longer, wanting to be touchy, but she stops him and quickly heads into the bathroom, locking the door. "Can't blame me for trying!" He calls to her. "No, but we have to get there before them not after." She calls back with a chuckle. "Right, I know."

"I'll let you in when I'm almost done."

"I'll be waiting, since I'm almost done out here myself."

"Alright." She calls back, starting to work on her hair. Since it was a updo with curls, it took her a bit of time to do, but when she was done, she unlocked the door then started on her makeup. "I'm sensing from the unlocking of the door, I can come in?"

"You can. I needed to do my hair with no distractions."

"I would've let you do your hair if I was in there..."

"Without being touchy?"

"It would've been hard, but I could've managed."

"I'm sure you could." She giggles sarcastically. "I would try anyway."

"I believe you." She says as he walks in. "Amazing."

"As you tell me all the time."

"Because it's true."

"Of course. Even when I look my worst."

"Yes, but to me it's always amazing, never worse."

"Miiike..." She blushes. "...I'm never going to get my makeup done now."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I know you like it when I blush anyway so it won't look that bad."

"Exactly."

"I'm just about done anyway." She says, adding a few last touches. "And...done."

"Even more amazing."

"It's all for you too. Only you."

"And I know that." He grins. "Everyone else can look, but only you can touch and take me home."

"That's right."

"You're looking good too." She looks him over, fixing his suit jacket a bit. "Why thank you."

"All mine too." She runs her hands up his chest. "Yes, yes I am."

"It's going to stay that way too."

"Yes it is."

"I pity the girl that even thinks of trying anything."

"I know right?"

"They will go down so hard..."

"I believe it." He nods. "You have yet to see that side of me."

"I know, but I still believe it when you say it."

"Good. That's all that matters." She moves her hands down his chest, fixing his tie. "There, perfect." She adds. "You'll be the best looking one there."

"Well thank you, but if anything, it's her party...so I think that would have to go to her."

"True...just this once." She chuckles. "But you know I always look my best no matter what."

"You do and tonight's no exception."

"Right."

"Are we ready though?"

"I think we are."

"Alright, let's go then." She moves away from him, grabbing her clutch then walking out of the room with him following. He already has the keys on him so he heads right out the front door after her, making sure it's locked before they both get into the car and head back to the restaurant. Meanwhile, Alex and I were getting ready after having spent the day at the beach. "So which one did you pick to wear?" He asks me from out in the bedroom while I was finishing up getting ready in the bathroom. "Oh, you'll see."

"How much longer?"

"Not to long. I'm almost done."

"Oh good." I do a few more things that I needed to do before heading out of the bathroom. "Alright, you can look and see what I chose." The moment he looks at me, he drops what he was holding and just stares, eyes wide and his jaw dropped. He tried to form words, but can't form them. "Speechless. Score for me." All he's able to do is mumble while nodding his head. "Take your time in forming words." I snicker as I go over to get shoes. His eyes never leave me as I get my shoes. "...stunning..."

"Well you did pick this out today after all."

"Huh..." He nods. "...it looks even better now that it's yours."

"This is good for dinner right? Just want to make sure."

"It's perfect."

"Okay, good."

"We have reservations in at 7 so we have to leave soon. You almost done?"

"I'm done. I got everything I need on me already." I nod. "Alright, but first..." He walks over to me, pulling me to him and pressing his lips to mine in a kiss. When he pulls away, he ends up tasting the flavored lip gloss I had on. "Blackberry." I say before he can ask. "Love it." He grins. "Found my dessert."

"Ohh you."

"Meee."

"It's got to last at least the length of dinner."

"It'll be hard, but I'll do my best."

"As you always do."

"Mhm." He nods. "Ready now?"

"Yup, all ready to go." Like always, I walk out of the room first, him following. We both head downstairs where he gets the keys then we both head out of the house, him locking the door then heads to the car. Since the car was unlocked, I had gotten in first as he was locking the door. He got into the driver's side, putting his seat belt on before starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. He starts to head down the road and I notice a few things and I have an idea of where he's going, but don't say anything. When we get about halfway there, he has me close my eyes. I nod and do so, keeping them closed for the remaining drive. It doesn't take too long for him to arrive and once he does, he finds a place to park. "Keep my eyes closed or can I open them?"

"Just a second."

"Alright."

He then gets out of the car and goes to my side He opens the door for me and takes my hands, helping me out of the car carefully, before closing the door and then locking the car. He has me walk a bit before telling me to open my eyes. "So we are at my favorite restaurant. It's so hard to get a reservation...how'd you do it?"

"Oh I have my ways. Don't you worry." He starts to lead me to the door. "You really are the best."

"I know." He grins. "It is your birthday afterall."

"Yes, I know."

"I hate to have to do this, but close your eyes again."

"Okay, if you say so." After closing my eyes once again, he starts to lead the way for me. We both keep walking until he stops. I hear him open a door then he tells me to open my eyes and when I do, the lights come on and everyone jumps out and yells 'surprise'. "Aww, a party? You shouldn't have." I say after of course being surprised. "The least we could do for your birthday." Stef says, coming up and giving me a hug. "Happy Birthday...again." She chuckles. "I know I say this every time, but you really are the best."

"Oh, don't thank me. Thank Alex. This was all his doing. All we did was setup."

"He would."

"Only the best for you." He grins, kissing me quick. "Awww." Stef gushes. "You're gonna help me plan his birthday next month." I say to her, laughing."Already have a few ideas to run by you."

"We shall talk about those later then."

"We will." I nod. "Tonight's all about you. Go, mingle with everyone. Mike and I will bee over there." She says, pointing to a table near the food. "Alright." I nod. Mike and her go over to their table while Alex and I go talk to everyone. "Just wait until she sees what I got her for a gift." She remarks. "Oh? What is it?"

"A weekend at the spa for the two of us."

"She's going to love that."

"She will. We both need it definitely."

"You both do." He nods. "As much as I'll miss you, you need the time to relax."

"Right. Don't know when that weekend will be just yet, but I will let you know."

"I think I can make it happen as soon as you want it to. Just say when."

"Just gotta wait for me to talk it over with her first."

"Alright. That's a plan."

"But you know there'll be plenty of pictures from our weekend for you to see. I'll make sure of that."

"I know you will. You're good for that." He grins, kissing my cheek.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Love you." "Love you too."

"What did you get her? I don't believe you told me yet."

"I got her and Alex a week off and they are going to the Bahamas."

"Awww, that was sweet."

"It's nothing. We get the week off too, but where we are going is a surprise."

"You and the surprises."

"I'm good for them and you deserve them."

"You are very good for surprises." I nod. "Only the best for you."

"Like always."

"Mhm."

"And that's why I love you."

"I love you too, for so many reasons."

"And I know those reasons, I do."

"All to well."

"Well you make sure to show me almost every day."

"I do because you deserve to know."

"As you say all the time."

"It's true." After mingling with a few people or so, I come to Nattie and Layla. Alex was talking with Tyson while I was talking to the girls. "I'm so glad you came." I remark as I get a hug from them both. "It's no problem." "Yeah. Stef is really cool and we had a blast helping her and Mike setup for this."

"She really is a great friend. Used to have parties for me all the time before we even got to this point in our lives."

"Really? She seems like a great friend. Glad we got to meet her."

"I'm glad you got to meet her too."

"Everything is just so lovely here. It's a really great party for a great person."

"Awww, I feel special."

"That's because you are."

"I can't wait to see what you got me as a gift. I'm sure it'll be amazing."

"You're going to love it. Trust us."

"Of course. Oh, by the way did I ever show you the promise ring that Alex got me for Christmas? Not sure if I have since I've been busy with things lately."

"No!"

"Show us!"

I grin and hold out my hand, showing them the ring. Nattie pulls my hand closer to them while they look at it in awe.

"Girl, that is gorgeous!"

"I know, isn't it?"

"Yes!" They say in union.

"He just knows what I like."

"I'd say so. It's perfect for you."

"Just like him."

"Awwww."

"Then again, I kind of knew that he was before I actually knew him."

"That is just so sweet. True love right there."

"Well we do love each other." I nod. "Everyone can see it. You're both one of the best couples in WWE right now."

"And I'm glad we got put in that tag team match last year. None of this would be happening right now if it didn't happen."

"Girl, everyone wanted you both together so it was a team effort to make that match happen."

"And I appreciate it."

"You're very welcome."

"By the way, your dress is amazing."

"He picked it out today." I laugh. "For a guy, he has really great taste." Layla laughs. "Well anything blue, he really likes on me."

"I can see. It really is your color."

"He just spoils me so much."

"Of course. Tyson does the same with me."

"And you two are just perfect for each other."

"Why thank you. I knew he was the one for me."

"Aww, well of course. You've been friends like all your life growing up."

"We have." She nods. "At first, I didn't like him. Then after time, I started to get a crush on him and found out he had one on me and the rest is history."

"And it's all sweet."

"I like to think so too."

"And I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you have someone in your life." I say to Layla. "I know. I'm taking it one day at a time."

"You'll find someone."

"I know I will."

After talking with them for a little while longer, Alex and I go and walk around more, stopping to talk with people at times, until we've gotten to everyone at least. "Now that, that's done, how about we get some food and sit?"

"Good idea. I'm starting to get hungry anyway." I nod. He then leads me over to the table with the food and we both get what we want. "This party is just amazing. Sneaky." I grin as we find a table to sit at after getting the food. "It had to be perfect for you. Stef helped too. She really knows what you like."

"Well so do you."

"I do and I know more now."

"You'll just keep finding out more and more stuff." I nod. "I know I will."

"You really made this the best birthday ever. Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Just want to give my girlfriend the best."

"And you did."

"Good."

"And I'm going to give you the best next month."

"I wouldn't put it past you." He chuckles. "You can even ask Stef what I do for birthdays. I go all out."

"You did go all out for her and Mike's birthday so..."

"Oh that? I can go even more all out than that."

"Oh boy." He chuckles. "That's why Stef and I are going to discuss ideas for your birthday, later."

"Now I know it's going to be a big party. The both of you together...never good."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I grin. "Sure you don't."

"I'm saying no more." I laugh. "I'll gt it out of you...or Stef."

"No, I don't think so."

"We'll see. She's pretty easy to crack."

"We'll see alright."

"It's on."

"Just try that later, don't want you going anywhere right now."

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere right now."

"Good. But if you do want to go talk to people on your own tonight, you can."

"Alright." He nods. "Don't need to be by my side all night, even though I know you like to."

"I know. I'll go talk a bit after we eat."

I nod, starting to finish off the snacks that I had grabbed. Once I'm done, he goes up to get us more things to eat, those being more healthy foods. He brings that back to the table and we both eat with talking occasionally. After those are gone, we both get up to walk around and talk to people on our own. We both do that for a bit longer, everyone having a great time. After a few hours, they decide to give me the gifts they got me before cutting the cake. "So many to open, so many to bring home." I laugh. "That's what happens when you have so many friends."

"I see that now."

"Here. Start with ours." Nattie and Layla walk up, handing me their gift. I grin and unwrap the box, and open it to find a picture frame. I realize it's one of the digital ones and I turn it on to see that there's pictures of me and Alex. "Awww. I love this."

"We're glad."

"It's all the pictures since you both met."

"I repeat, awwww."

"That's really sweet." I comment. "And I have the perfect spot for it at home."

"Great."

After going through everyone else's gifts, the only ones that were left were the ones from Stef, Mike and of course Alex. Stef takes her gift and hands it to me. "I really hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will. I love all of your gifts, every year."

"Of course. I do give the best ones." She jokes acting sassy. "That you do."

"Well...open, open, open!" I say excitedly.

"Okay, okay." I laugh, doing so. Once I open it, I look at, reading what it is. "Oh this is great. Definitely need this one weekend. It's perfect."

"I figured. You can never go wrong with a spa weekend."

"Not at all. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"My turn." Mike grins, handing me what he got. "Oh boy, I wonder what this could be."

"Not as good as Stef's, but it's something."

"It's the thought that counts afterall."

"True."

"But your gifts are just as amazing."

"You mean awesome."

"Yes, awesome." I then start to open the envelope he gave me. Inside were two plane tickets to the Bahamas. "The Bahamas?"

"Mhm. There's more."

"Oh? Tell me."

"You'll be there for a week and you have one of those private huts they have."

"You got all that as a birthday gift?"

"Kinda got it for you and Alex. Two gifts on one day."

"And we can choose any week to take off?"

"That's alright. A month after WrestleMania, after things slow down. Perfect time."

"And that is where Alex's gift comes in. You leave the night of his birthday."

"Well, that makes everything extra special."

"That's was the plan the whole time."

"And now I'm excited."

"I bet you are."

"Probably more than he is."

"I don't know...he's got that look." Stef snickers. "...bathing suit..." He mumbles. "Oh boy..."

"He's excited."

"He'll probably want to take me shopping again for all new things for that trip."

"Knowing him, he will."

"Okay spacey...what's your gift?" I ask Alex. "Huh?" He shakes his head. "Here it is." It's a small box, so I can only assume it's jewelry. I open the box to reveal not one but two bracelets. One has four sets of three hearts. Each heart says something different, but it's repeated for the other sets. The hearts read 'Today', 'Tomorrow', 'Forever'. "Awwww." After looking at that one, I look at the 2nd one. That has just one heart charm on it and there's an engravement on the heart, it's a date. After thinking about it for a while, I realize it was the day that we had first met. "Oh Alex...I love it! It's perfect."

"I'm glad."

"You even remembered the date we met."

"Of course I did. I always tell you about that day and what it meant to me."

"And that means the world to me."

"As it should, and I thought it should be remembered, by that engravement."

"Right."

"When did you get these?" I ask. "I had a little help." He looks at Stef. "I had it all picked out and gave Stef everything."

"Of course."

"It was to special to keep around. I had to do something creative." He laughs. "Right. Even though you are good at hiding things from me."

"True, but I wasn't taking any chances on this."

"Understandable."

I then put the bracelet on, admiring it. "I'll wear these all the time."

"Great."

"So, I think I'm ready for cake now."

"On it." Stef says, going over and getting the cake and pushing it over on a cart. The lights get dim as she lights the candles and everyone sings happy birthday. When they're all done singing, the candles get blown out after making the wish, by me of course, and the lights come back on to normal. I end up being sneaky and taking some of the frosting and swiping it on Alex's cheek. "Heyy!" He does it to me. "Oops." I laugh. "Suure."

"I'm not getting frosting on me!" Stef holds her hands up, hiding behind Mike. "Maybe later." Mike chuckles. "Maybe as in no and later as in never."

"You'll see."

"If that happens, you're sleeping on the couch."

"Ruin the fun."

"I don't want to ruin my dress."

"You won't. I would take it off anyway myself."

"Well then...if you're good then I'll let you play with frosting later." She winks. "I'll be good then."

"Good." She grins. "Just look how cute they are." She says, referring to Alex and I feeding each other cake.

"They really are perfect for each other." He nods, grabbing a piece of cake for both of them.

"It's like they were always meant to be. Soul mates."

"Some people are." He nods. "Just like us." He adds. "Just like us." She repeats. "And nothing will change that."

"Nothing or anyone."

"Exactly." He grins as he kisses her quick. They then sit down and start to eat, feeding each other bites of the cake. “Love you.”

“Love you too.”

"I do wish this party would never end, but I know it has to." I remark as I finish the piece of cake I had. "It doesn't have to. We can keep it going at home."

"So I can assume that I won't be changing out of this dress then when we go home?"

"Oh you will." He grins. "You're happy that you don't have to worry about controlling yourself anymore."

"I am, plus, it's another gift I have planned for you."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

"I do like that idea. And you have been behaving surprisingly tonight so far."

"That's the reason I've been behaving. Get to have all my fun later."

"Of course...even though you are being a little touchy right now..."

"Oops. Sorry."

"I'll let it slide this time."

"Love you." He kisses my cheek. "Love you too. And I think you missed there." He grins, kissing me quickly. "That's better."

"Good."

"So much to bring home tonight."

"There is, but we'll get it. If not, maybe Stef and Mike can take some and we can get it tomorrow."

"Right." I nod. "We'll do that before we leave, right now...time to have fun."

"Exactly." We both sit there for a bit before deciding to get and dance a bit since there was some music playing. "How are you ever going to top this next year?" I laugh. "I don't know, but I'll think of something."

"I know you will."

"Of course."

"Because that's how great you are." I say before resting my head on his shoulder. "Only for you." He kisses the top of my head.

"Good." Everyone keeps dancing for about an hour or so before they decide to leave since it was getting late. After everyone said goodbye, Mike and Stef were the last ones there. "This was a great party. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Anything for a great friend...I mean sister."

"Before I forget...those ideas you had for Alex's birthday that we needed to discuss?"

"Alright." She nods. "Mike, help Alex take everything to the car and what won't fit, put in ours. Shauna and I need to talk."

"Will do." He nods. While they do that, Stef and I go over to the far corner and sit at a table. "Alright, so what were your ideas?"

"Well, I was thinking since he loves football we could have a football themed party for him. I can rent out one of those arena football league places and we can have it there. Now, with you both leaving the night of his birthday, that makes it perfect. We can have the party the day before since it's a Saturday and they have a game on that Sunday. That's just a small idea I had."

"That's a great idea."

"You think? I've been debating about it for some time now and that's the one I really like."

"It's perfect."

"Good. Anything you want to add to it or change about it? I may even be able to get a player or two there. Old friends, ya know."

"Right, and I definitely don't want to change anything about it."

"Okay. We'll talk decorations and everything another time. I can sense someone trying to be nosey." She laughs. "Alex....no trying to find out what's planned for your birthday next month." I laugh. "I don't know what you're talking about." He acts innocent. "I told you to leave them alone." Mike slaps him upside the head. "Ow." Alex rubs his head. "I was leaving them alone."

"That was not leaving them alone."

"Busted." She snickers to me. "Looks like I'll have to now think about letting him have his fun when we go home."

"No no no. I'm sorry. I heard nothing. I was just letting you know we're almost done. I wasn't spying, honest."

"Are you sure now?"

"Yes. Totally absolutely one hundred percent sure."

"Alright then."

"We just have a few more things then we'll be ready to go." Mike says. "Okay. Did you have to use both cars for the stuff?"

"We were able to get it all in one car. We'll come over tomorrow to help unpack it all."

"Ah, okay."

"You both can get in the cars. We just have two last things then we're set."

"Alright." I nod, before both she and I get up from the table. We walk out to the cars, talking about a few things and how the party went. We stand by the cars talking for a bit while the guys pack the car. Once they are done, we hug each other then get in the cars. "And now time to go back home." Mike says as they get into their car. "I can't wait. My feet are killing me." She laughs, kicking my shoes off. "Could've taken those off sooner if you wanted to."

"I could have, but they went so well with the outfit."

"They did." He nods. "I did take them off while we sat, but all the dancing did it."

"Right. That'll do it."

"And trying to get away from you. Mister touchy."

"Oops?"

"Yeah, yeah." She gives him a look. "Just makes me think more about letting you have frosting time since I brought some cake home."

"You're still considering it though right?"

"Hmm...thinking about it, yes."

"Well as long as you're still thinking about it."

"Yeah and I thought about it..."

"...and?"

"You'll find out when we get home." I smirk.

"Make me wait."

"It's more fun for me that way."

"Of course." It isn't too long until they arrive back at the house and when they do, he parks the car and they get out, him locking it. They then head up to the door, him unlocking it and they walk in. "Okay, we're home. Still gonna make me wait, or are you gonna tell me?"

"What do you think?"

"Well you haven't put the cake away so..."

"You're right. I haven't."

"So it's a yes then?"

"Would I ever deny you?"

"No, not really."

"Then..." She gets some frosting on her finger, putting it on his lips, then licking it off. "...let's go." He quickly locks the door before picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom, eager. "Someone's in a rush." She laughs. "Your fault."

"Sorry?"

"Uh huh."

"Wait...I missed some." She grins, licking it off the corner of his mouth. "So good." She adds. "Oh, you're so going to get it." He stutters just as he reaches the bedroom. "Bring it." She whispers in his ear, nipping at his earlobe after. He goes over to the bed and sets her down, before going over to the door, shutting and locking it, before he turns around to face her again. "Uh oh...you locked the door and you have that look..."

"And it's all because of you."

"Sowwy."

"Suuure."

"I am...I'll even spot you." She takes some frosting and puts it on her neck. "See?"

"Oh so even more tempting now.."

"Come get it, unless you want me to take it off?"

"No no, that's my job."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Absolutely nothing." He smirks, as he walks back over, climbing onto the bed, hovering over her before he kisses her once on the lips, before moving to where the frosting was. Her arms go around his neck and he wastes no time in working on getting the frosting off. She tightens her arms around him, arching into him the more he works on the spot. "...Mike..." She tries getting his attention. "...I think it's...all off...now..." She says as he keeps going.

"...not done....yet..." She clings to him since he let his hands wander, running up her leg, under her dress slightly, lifting her leg up. He lightly moved his fingers over her skin, making her shiver. He smirks against her skin, before starting to move away from the spot where he had gotten all the frosting off, and starts heading for her lips, leaving long and lingering kisses. Once he reaches her lips, she kisses him back rough and eagerly. Her hands run through his hair, moving the the bottom of his hair, lightly moving over the skin of his neck. Then she starts to help him remove the clothes he had on, starting with his suit jacket. After she gets it off his shoulders, he moves his hands, shrugging it off the rest of the way while she starts to work on his vest. She gets that done then starts to work on his shirt, getting them both off at the same time. When those are off, she runs her hands over all the new skin she can touch, slowly making her way to his pants, undoing his belt. After she gets the belt, she goes for his pants, but he stops her. "Before you go any further....you next." He grins. "Go for it."

He moves so that she can stand, so it's easier to remove it. He starts from the bottom and pulls it up and over her head. Once it's off, that gets tossed to the side and his lips go back to hers as they both go back on the bed. His hands wander over all the new skin he can now touch, her clinging to him. After a bit, he pulls away and reaches for the cake. He smirks, taking some frosting on his finger, putting it on certain spots. He then leans down to work on getting it off, taking his time as he goes, driving her crazy as she tugs at his hair. "You're right....this is good." He mumbles. "The frosting or...the torture?"

"Well I already know the torture is good....so the frosting."

"...so getting...you back..."

"I know." He smirks, pressing his lips back to hers, letting his hands wander. She kisses him back hard, harder than before. She moves her hands back to his pants, him letting her this time. She gets them undone and tugs them down as far as they can go. He kicks them off the rest of the way then has a bit more fun before pulling the blanket slightly over them, not wasting anytime in making the night a long one. Alex and I in the meantime have just gotten home ourselves. We didn't bring everything from the party inside with us, but we did take the important stuff like the cake because that needed to be put in the fridge as soon as we got inside. I also had grabbed the digital picture frame gift, because I wanted to put that in the place I knew it would go. "You go ahead and head up to the bedroom, I'll put the cake away and meet you up there." He suggests. "Alright." I nod, heading for the stairs. "And remember, no getting undressed, because that's my job tonight."

“I know. I'll just take my shoes and jewelry off tonight.”

"Good." He says, before I head up the stairs and into the bedroom, where I go and put the picture frame where I wanted it to be on the nightstand on my side. I then decide to play the slide show of pictures again, as I sit on the side of the bed and take my shoes and jewelry off, the jewelry going on the nightstand as well. It's not too long after that, he comes up the stairs into the room to see me looking at the pictures again. He closes the door and locks it, before coming over and climbing onto the bed behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. "That is a great spot for it."

"It's perfect. Now I get to see it whenever I wake up or go to bed."

"Without that tag team match last year, I don't think we would be here right now. You know, it was a team effort to make that match happen for us."

"Really? That I did not know, but I'm so glad it happened."

"I guess everyone knew that we just had to end up together."

"It would seem that way. I knew we would be together, but I didn't know when."

"Well I'm happy it happened sooner rather than later."

"Me too. It was killing me not to come home with you every night."

"Awww."

"What can I say? You were the one for me and I knew it right away. I had to have you with me."

"Touche."

"However...this needs to come off." He plays with my dress. "It does...doesn't it?" I grin. "Yes. Like now."

"Gonna be kinda hard with us sitting down, don't you think?"

"Of course. I was going to have you stand up."

"Well...gonna have to let me go first."

"Right." He reluctantly does so.

"Alright...I'm ready." I say as I stand. He sits there, looking me over a bit before standing up and running his hands up my arms to the shoulder of the dress, slowly pulling it down while kissing my shoulder. As he continues to kiss my shoulder, he starts to pull the dress itself down, inch by inch, taking his time so he torture me just a little for now. When he gets it down to a point where he can't reach, he stops kissing my shoulder to pull the dress down the rest of the way until it's on the floor and I have to step out of it. "Gorgeous." He looks you me over, hands wandering. "As always."

"All mine." He pulls me closer to him, brushing his lips over mine. "Yes...all yours."

"Forever."

"As the bracelet says."

"Because it's true."

"Of course. Now, do I get to take something of yours off, or do I have to wait?"

"I suppose you can take one thing off for now."

"Good...because I already know what that'll be." I say as my hands go to his shirt.

"Have at it." He chuckles. I grin before pressing my lips back to his, and then proceeding to undo every button. I don't rush, but when I get to the last button and get that undone, I let my hands wander and my fingers drag across his skin as I move to his shoulders and help get it off. He shrugs it off then his arms go around me as he gives me a boost and carries me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He lays me on the bed, him hovering me while he keeps the kiss going and lets his hands wander, slow, very slowly and lightly over my skin. Since I am lost in the kiss, all I do is make a small noise, which tells him that he's getting to me already. My hands also have gone to his hair and my fingers run through it at times. He smirks into the kiss, his one hand resting on my hip while the other goes to my thigh, resting there for now. With his hand on my thigh, it does make me keep wondering when he's going to do what he usually does. The more he waits, the more anxious I get, and the more I wonder when I should be expecting him to do so. He waits a bit longer, wanting me to be lost in the kiss and when he feels that I am, he squeezes down on my thigh. That causes me to not only cling to him, but to arch into him and the hand that was in his hair ends up tugging on it, and I make louder noises than before. He smiles triumphantly onto the kiss, moving that hand so it's on my hip. After a bit, he starts to play with what I have left on, but I stop him. I move my hands from his head, slowly moving them down his arms and chest to the waist of his pants, working on getting his belt off then working on getting his pants undone. Once I get them down as far as I can reach, he kicks them off the rest of the way, not caring where they land. He again goes for what I have left on, and this time I do allow him to go for it. He eagerly starts to remove what I have left on, kissing every inch of skin he can while taking his time. I tug at his hair more the longer he takes. When he feels I've had enough, he makes his way back to my lips. Once there, I kiss him hard while he reaches for the blanket and pulls it over us both for a very special birthday celebration.