Sickness

Ailment

From the billboard, to the bus ads, to the small little picture clips. Everything screams.

Burning their throats for your attention.

Wanting your affection.

The fire they light hits my eyes, burns straight down to my heart.

And over time I may not realize it, but the little tears I leave behind are ashes.

Do not trust what you see, for you will be deceived. And everything that you hear is just there to cause more fear. These television boxes and these Apple contraptions are layered inside with sheets of lies and deception.

And if you are deceived it is because it feels so real, to just buy ten more things and accept every deal. And if you tremble under fear's cold grasp, know that if you're stronger that, your stuttering pain won't last.

Every little deal, a promise made so sincerely, they will cut your wallet in half if you just reveal one more thing about you. You eagerly agree to let them tell the world you're free, so you attach another trinket to the limbs that have become a holding for decorations. Heavily you stride. Trying to show yourself more. They call you constantly leaving you heavily clad in misery.

Those little ashes blow in the wind. Make you cough.

It's a little late to realize it but you became that little box, a little clip in the corner. You are screaming. Dying for attention.

But don't you know you had it?

You had everything all along. You and I were getting lost thinking we heard first love's song. But that wasn't love, it was the world. It whispered under darkness to capture us.

Fight those you work with, fight your siblings and your bosses. You need to persevere, they whispered, but where were we really going?

I crawled forth in this sticky darkness. Hardly any light to read. Finding something that struck my heart and made me believe:

You are distracted by mutual competition in amassing (worldly benefits), Until you reach the graves. No! (This is not a correct attitude.) You will soon know (the reality). Again, you will soon know. No! Only if you knew (it) with a sure knowledge! You will certainly see the Hell, Then you will see it with full certitude. Then you will be asked about all the pleasures (you enjoyed in the world).

We didn't know what we know now, that we had all we every needed. We had God's attention. God was there all along. We reflected these twisted calls in our almost burnt away hearts. Now we know we were deceived, chasing images of images, limping in the dark. We do not need ten things, or an imagination run wild. We only need One God, who sent us a message in a simple style.

The brightest light that exists, a perfect being that's ever-lasting. We don't need to look right or left. Just rest your head down to pray. We don't need to swerve back and forth. We just need to look up to be okay.

But we are so used to messages, subliminal and otherwise. How can we understand our purpose, did God leave us blind?

Allah -God- sent us a message, long ago. The message still lasts as God promised. Not a single word has been changed. Millions have memorized it around the globe. God sent a human messenger too to perfectly be an example for us humans who have come after.

The land of the most horrible rivalries. Where women were subjected to death just because they were born. Tribes were after each other, brother after brother. Who would think that these people would get a message? An outright message. They were warned.

And now, every day I must remind myself how easily I can be lost. The endless choking as my heart's ashes blow away into the air. With every flash and colourful beam to my eyes and whisper and musical beat that come to my ears; the dark world calls me back. So I pray:

Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds. The All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful. The Master of the Day of Requital. You alone do we worship, and from You alone do we seek help. Take us on the straight path. The path of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, Not of those who have incurred Your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray.

And then I'm cured.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.onereason.org/

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/