Status: Active

Watch out for the Crazy Ones

Meet The Girls

Britt Britt Jones, age 24. She's in a relationship with Randy Orton. She's a very shy person to talk to, but very terrified of haunted houses and horror stories. Her friends are Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tamina and The Shield. Her enemies are Aksana, AJ Lee, and Antonio Cesaro.

Kandee Evans, age 24. She's a big flirt. She's also perverted, sarcastic and weird. She's a WWE Diva and she loves it. She's in a relationship with current Shield member, Seth Rollins. And he's really sweet. Her friends are Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow, Sheamus, CM Punk and Eve Torres. Her enemies are Kane, AJ Lee and Justin Gabriel.

Jennifer Halliwell, age 27. She's a fun loving girl who's living the dream. She's a WWE diva and has an amazing boyfriend named Mike. Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin. She's spunky, tough, sassy, hardcore, sarcastic, perverted and outgoing. She loves shopping, the beach, and her job. She hates liars, cheaters, whores and bugs. Her friends are Ariana, Mike, Alex, Ted, Justin, Layla, Kaitlyn, Natalya, Cena, Randy and Cody. Her enemies are AJ Lee, Big E, Dolph, Cesaro, Wade, Heath, Punk, Kane and Del Rio.

Roxy Brooks, age 21. She's CM Punk's little sister and she's in LOVE with Justin Gabriel who happens to be her boyfriend. Her friends are AJ Lee, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Natalya, Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus. Her enemies are John Cena, Paul Heyman, The Rock and The Shield.

Autumn Noelle Mitchell, age 26. She's currently dating Jose Rodríguez, better known as Alberto Del Rio. He's amazing. She can be sweet, caring and confident, but once you get on her bad side she can be sassy and bitchy.

Jasmine Nichole Woods, age 27. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. her favorite colors are pink and purple. She loves her boyfriend Drew McIntyre to pieces and she doesn't know what she would do without him. Her best friend is Kaitlyn. Other friends are 3MB, Layla and Natalya. Her enemies are Dolph, AJ Lee and The Shield.

Alexandria Monteverdi, age 26. She has brown hair and green eyes. She's six foot, one, has an athletic build, but with a smoking hot body. Like Wade Barrett, who is her boyfriend, she is British. She's known Wade for a long time, plus she's not a woman you should provoke when pissed off. Only because she is known to strike faster than a viper. Her friends are Kaitlyn and a few other Divas and Superstars. Her enemies are AJ Lee and a whole load of the Divas and Superstars, Miz included.

Lydia Mendez, age 24. Her boyfriend is current member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose. She's sweet, caring and loving. She loves to read, write and have fun. She loves to hang out with her friends and just be social with them. She hates liars, cheaters and sluts. She tends to act a little crazy at times. Her friends are Natalya, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, The Miz and John Cena. Her enemies are Daniel Bryan, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and The Big Show.

Alicia Bourne, age 24. Her boyfriend is Tyson Kidd. She's the sister of Evan Bourne, and she met Tyson through him. AJ Lee and her are not really that great of friends because she finds her rather psycho. She's normally a nice and caring person, but there's something about AJ. Alicia's friends are Natalya, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, The Miz, and others. Her enemies are Aksana, AJ, Dolph and Cesaro.

Rosie, age 26 and from Ireland. She's a WWE Diva and her dream is to be the Divas Champ one day. She loves her boyfriend Cody Rhodes, but she just wishes he would shave the mustache. Mostly everyone is her friend, but her best friend is Kaitlyn. Her enemies are Mark Henry, Brock Lesnar Antonio Cesaro and Aksana.

Ana Marie Moore, age 26. She's easy going but gets spooked easily. She's dating the best in the world, CM Punk Her friends are CM Punk, Layla, the girls, Alberto, Wade, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus. Her enemies are Kaitlyn, Eve, The Rock and Jack Swagger.

Vivian Orton, age 27. Her brother is The Viper Randy Orton. Her boyfriend is the one and only show off, Dolph Ziggler. She's been a part of the WWE for 2 years now and she's an amazing competitor. She likes to go shopping, party, hang out with her friends, spend time with her family and dancing. Her friends are Kaitlyn, Maryse, Sheamus, John Cena, Seth Rollins, Zack Ryder, Alicia Fox, The Bella Twins, Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo, etc. Her enemies are Aksana, AJ Lee, Eve, Taming, Big Show, Antonio Cesaro, etc.

Ariana Rose, age 28. She's the current Divas Champion, so in the ring she's a target. But she has the support of the best boyfriend in the world, Alex Riley. They've been together for a year and she couldn't be happier. She makes friends with almost everyone and she's a very outgoing person. Her friends are Jennifer, Natalya, Mike, Kaitlyn, Alex, Ted, Justin, Naomi. Her enemies are AJ, Dolph, Cesar, Big E, Jack Swagger, Aksana, Cameron and Brock Lesnar.