Status: Active

Watch out for the Crazy Ones

Meet The Guys

Randy Orton, age 32 and from St. Louis, Missouri. His signature move is the RKO. His career highlights are WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champion, and the 2009 Royal Rumble winner.

Seth Rollins, age 26, from Davenport Iowa. He's one of the current members of The Shield.

Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, age 32 and from Cleveland, Ohio. His signature moves are the Skull Crushing Finale and the Figure-Four Leg Lock. His career highlights are WWE Tag Team Champion, World Tag Team Champion, United States Champion, Unified Tag Team Champion, WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, WWE Main Event Commentator, Movie Star and the current host of Miz TV.

Justin Gabriel, age 31 and from Cape Town, South Africa. His signature move is the 450 Splash and his career highlight was being WWE Tag Team Champion.

Alberto Del Rio, age 35 and from San Luis, Potosi, Mexico. His signature move is the Cross Armbreaker. His career highlights are 2011 Royal Rumble Winner, 2011 Raw Money In The Bank Winner, and WWE Champion. He is the current World Heavyweight Champion.

Drew McIntyre, age 27 and from Ayr, Scotland. His career highlights are Intercontinental Champion, and WWE Tag Team Champion. He is one of the current members of 3MB.

Wade Barrett, age 32 and from Preston, England. His signature move is the Bull Hammer. Career highlights are, NXT Season One Winner and Intercontinental Champion. He is once again the current Intercontinental Champion.

Dean Ambrose, age 27 and from Cincinnati, Ohio. He is one of the current members of The Shield.

Tyson Kidd, age 32 and from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His signature move is the Sharpshooter. Career highlights are, Unified Tag Team Champion and WWE Tag Team Champion.

Cody Rhodes, age 27 and from Marietta, Georgia. Career highlights are, Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champion and WWE Tag Team Champion.

CM Punk, age 34 and from Chicago, Illinois. Signature moves are the G.T.S, which is the Go To Sleep and the Anaconda Vise. Career highlights are, WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, ECW Champion, World Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, and Money in the Bank ladder match winner.

Dolph Ziggler, age 23, and from Hollywood, Florida. Signature move is the Zig Zag. Career Highlights are, Intercontinental Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, United States Champion, 2012 Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner For A World Heavyweight Championship.

Alex Riley, age 31, and from Washington, DC. Leader of the A-Ry Army. Got a problem, you can say it to his face.