Magic

Prologue

“Boys, I think it is high time you take a break.” Simon said to the boys over video chat one morning.

“Why do you say that?” Harry yawned, rubbing his eyes to remove any traces of sleep.

“That is exactly it there. You guys can chose where you want to go to but I am making this mandatory.” Simon scowled at the boys slightly before saying his goodbyes and logged off of video chat.

Liam stretched his shoulders and glanced around at the other lads. “So, any ideas of where you want to go?”

Niall’s hand shot up faster than they could expect. “Okay, I know I shouldn’t but I have been watching Wizards of Waverly Place…”

Harry smirked. “Selena Gomez is pretty fit though.”

Niall shook his head but otherwise ignored Harry’s interruption. “And I was wondering is Waverly Place was actually real. Do you think we could go find out?” Niall’s eyes were bright with excitement and he looked like he was ready to run out the door.

“I guess it couldn’t hurt. If it exists then we stay there. If not, we can always stay somewhere else.” Zayn shrugged his shoulders, impassive about this, knowing it was another one of Niall’s wild fantasies.

“Alright. Then we go. Waverly Place, here we come.” Louis said, not realizing what would happen in those few short weeks they would spend there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. Stevie Rae here.
I know I really shouldn't be starting another group write but I came up with a brilliant idea and had to get it up.
Sorry it is so short but this is just the prologue. I will try to get the first actual chapter up soon.