Status: Slowly but surly

Clumsy in Love Wedding

Weddings. A subject that every young lady will think, talk, and expreince. These seven girls have been through it all. Betrayal, broken hearts, gossips, and discoving true friendships and true love. They have been through never ending laughter, and heartbreaking moments. The key to each of these seven girls, is they discovered who they really are and want to be.

Freesia has always been there for her friends. She enjoys life and is extremely optimistic! She enjoys school. But for her own reasons. She flirts like there is no tomorrow. The catch is...she doesn't sleep with them.
Her past is a weird one, but she was able to overcome certain things in life and kept moving. Everything was going well in school: She met six other amazing girls that happened to have flower names like herself. School was going great, and life was just swell.

Until the boys came along. No guy seems to be able to resist young Freesia. Every guy will do whatever they can to get her attention. And she simply doesn't know which one to choose.

Will she ever be able to finally chose a single guy? And if so, who will she ever end up choosing? Was it because of pressure? Was it because her friends told her so? Or was it because she followed her...heart?

Note: I strongly recommend reading Flower Weddings first! You don't have to read Love at First Sight Wedding (though I'd absolutly love it if you did!) but if you dont read Flower Weddings, this story will make no sence to you! Please read Flower Weddings!

©twejacobbr 2013
  1. Opinion
    Freesia tells her friend Amaryllis the big news! But is also nervous in Watsonia's opinion on a certain question.
  2. Pool Party I
    Freesia's brother comes home and they go to Heathers pool party where a troublesome phone call happens.
  3. Pool Party II
    Freesia recived shocking news from Larkson at Heathers pool party!