Status: Slowly but surly

Clumsy in Love Wedding

Pool Party II

I was laughing and flirting with a couple guys, when someone tugged on my arm. I turned around and saw a very angry looking Larkson.

Larkson?

"Larkson! Baby!" I smiled wide and hugged him. Frowning, I pulled away when I didn't feel his hug in return.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Having fun!" I shouted back and crossed my arms. "Because someone decided he wasn't going to show up!"

"Oh...so you think that gives you a right to go and flirt with whoever you want? Just because I'm not here!" He glared at me. His deep brown eyes darkening.

"It doesn't matter! Your here now. Come on, lets go and dance!" I grabbed his arm, but he roughly tugged it back.

"No." He said sternly.

"Why!" I frowned as I asked.

"Because we are done. The whole thing is off! I don't know what I was thinking!" He yelled at me and stormed out.

The wedding was off.

I stood there unable to move. How could have happened! This COULDNT be happening.

"What has been called off Freesia." I heard Sonia's voice say behind me.

"Just stay out of my business Sonia! Ugh!" I yelled and marched off. I knew I shouldn't have yelled at her, but I wasn't thinking. So when I came across Heather, I took her drink from her.

"Hey! That's not a virgin drink you know..." She said, but I had already drowned it down.

"Party girls!" I yelled loudly and headed for the dance floor shaking my ass off.

I simply didn't care for a soul right now. I was heartbroken and felt hopeless. Drinking and dancing would help me numb the pain, right?

I danced with those around me carelessly. I jumped a bit when I felt strong arms around my waist. I smirked and turned around to face the stranger. Damn, he was fine! I laughed as we danced and felt his arm pull me closer. He looked down at me and I immediately reacted.

I kissed him.

He smirked and let his hand trail down to my butt. He gave it a small squeeze and I moaned a bit into his mouth. He pulled away and took my hand, leading me to a corner and pressed me against a wall. I kissed him again eagerly and wrapped my legs around his waist. He trailed his hands up and down my sides and then cupped my breasts. Then I felt him slip his hand under my bikini bottom but a voice stopped him.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" Delphine shouted and the man carefully placed me back on the ground. But I couldn't stand and wobbled on my legs.

"Leave! Now!" Delphine helped me up and the guy quickly left. "What are you doing!"

But I said nothing and let her lead me to the car where I sat in the back.

"Whats going on!" Heather said, coming out of the house the girls following behind.

"Free isn't acting right..."

"What are you talking about! Shes having fun!" Iris smiled.

"No. Shes drunk. And I'm taking her home. Now." Delphine said sternly.

"Okay. Let us know how she is doing later." Casablanca said and Delphine got in the car.

When we got back to Delphine's place, she helped me up to her room and laid me down in bed. Before I knew it, I was bursting in tears.

"Hey hey. Come on. Tell me what is going on!" Delphine pleaded. The only words I was able to choke out were,

"The wedding is off!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry! I know its short, but Im kinda blanking out on this story! Promise next chapters will be longer!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!