Status: Short chapters. Maybe fast updates. Feedback s greatly appreciated.

The True Life Of Emily Dobson

Chapter One

It happened at lunch.

I was sitting with my friends, Katie, Thalia, and Gabe when blood started pouring from my nose.

I grabbed a napkin and held it to my nose figuring that it would stop in a second or two.

It didn't.

"Emily. I think we should get you to the nurse..I don't think noses are supposed to bleed that much.." Thalia said handing me another wad of napkins.

Tears started leaking out of the corners of my eyes.

"What's wrong with me!" I mumbled as Thalia and Katie grabbed my elbows. Gabe walked behind me.

I held the wad to my nose as Thalia explained to the teacher on duty what was happening.

He looked at me with concern then waved us on out of the cafeteria.

"Guys..I'm getting really tired.." I mumbled into my napkins.

"We're almost to the nurse. Come on, Emily." Katie said as Gabe opened the door to the nurses room.

"Miss Cope Emily has a nosebleed, and it won't stop." Gabe said locking eyes with the young nurse.

Miss Cope rushed over to me and had Katie and Thalia sit me on a chair. She then handed me another huge wad of tissues, the ones I already had were soaked.

"Watch out Katie." Miss Cope said as she stood in front of me and felt my neck.

"Your lymph nodes are swollen. Are you feeling anything else Emily?" Miss Cope asked looking down at me with obvious worry on her face.

"I'm really tired.." I mumbled, my eyes starting to droop.

"I think we should call someone..Gabe, go get the principal. Tell him Miss Cope sent you and that there's something terribly wrong with a student. Also, tell him that we might need an ambulance." Miss Cope ordered.

I whimpered, embarrassed.

Gabe ran out of the room. He would be back soon, the office was right next to where we are.

I passed out.

The last things I remember hearing was a shouting Thalia and a hysterical Katie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
But it's only the first chapter.
What did you all think?
Should I keep, or should I chuck?

Also, please don't get onto me about how cancer works, I'm researching it as I go along. So, I'm probably getting a few things wrong.