Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

eighteen

Tate and I made it the whole week without something getting in our way. He took a test and all the results came back negative, like he told me they would. I had stayed the night at his house the whole week and every morning waking up to his perfect face made the butterflies in the pit of my stomach do back flips.

"So you're coming over after the game tonight?" Tate asks as I slip into the seat next to him in biology.

"Yeah," I whisper. "What time are we leaving?"

"Well the same will end at like nine and you'll want to shower and do your hair and model outfits for me so probably around midnight," Tate jokes.

"Pick my outfit out for me if you don't want me to waste time."

"You're not going to wear what I pick out."

"Promise."

The football game was a nail biter. We won only by a touchdown at the last second. The whole crowd went wild, including me.

"Where do you guys want to go to tonight?" Allie asks as I follow her and Courtney to wait for their boyfriends by the locker room door.

"Actually I'm going to head home," I tell them.

"You're not still fighting with Eric are you?"

"No, I don't think so. It's just I've been getting these headaches so I'm just going to drink a lot of water and go to bed early."

"Do you have a tumor or something?" Courtney asked.

"No Court, I do not have a tumor or something. It's just a reoccurring headache. So I'm going to go home and go to bed. I'll talk to you guys later. Tell the boys I told them good job."

I sped to Tate's house. It was strange to not be greeted at the garage by him. I didn't know whether or not to knock on the front door or on the back.

Timidly I knocked three times on the large oak door before Liz opened it.

"Cori," Liz says surprised.

"Hi sorry, did I wake you?"

"No dear you're fine. I'm just surprised you knocked, especially on the front door."

"Well Tate wasn't in the garage and he normally is so I didn't know which door to knock at and the front door is where people normally knock at."

"You are so different from everyone else," Liz laughs. "Tate's upstairs. He said something about going to pick out clothes. I don't know what he needs to pick out he wears that same jacket every single day."

"Oh he's picking out my clothes because he thinks that it would take me too long to do it," I explain, smiling once I see her amused face.

"Well I'll be in the study, Steve and I will certainly love to see what he's put you in, that is if you wear it."

"Oh I promised I'd wear it, but now it doesn't seem like that was a smart idea."

I head upstairs and into Tate's room. Most of my clothes that had accumulated over the week had been strung out over his bed and dresser and some of the clothing I didn't remember packing. Tate was sitting on the floor with three pair of shoes sitting in front of him.

"I brought all of this?"

"Oh, no. I couldn't find anything that you brought so I went to your house and I told one of the maids or cooks or whoever that I was your lab partner and you were too busy to get clothes for a party so I was sent to grab your entire closet. I'd call her to tell her that you got the clothes before she calls the police or something."

"Yeah okay, weirdo."

"But you'll be happy that I put together the most perfect outfit for you. I never matched your purse and your shoes so I should get extra brownie points for that."

"I'm going to shower so clean this up and leave your perfect outfit on the bed."

"Kiss me first."

I am more than willing to oblige. I bend to kiss Tate, who is still sitting cross legged on the floor. One small and innocent kiss turned into multiple kisses filled with intense fire. Tate grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I straddled his hips, running my fingers through Tate's unruly hair as he runs his fingers up and down my thighs. His lips trail down my neck to where my cheerleading uniform meets skin.

"Your uniform is getting in the way," Tate says in a husky voice.

"Maybe that's a good thing," I say out of breath.

"Can I join you in the shower?"

"No," I say shocked.

"We can wear bathing suits," He pleads.

I kiss Tate one more time, breaking it off before he deepen it further. "Answer is no," I jump out of his lap quickly. "Clean this mess up," I say once I've closed the bathroom door."

I shower quickly. When I return to Tate's room, he's gone. The room is back to its tidy state with the clothes he's picked out for me folded neatly on his bed. I take one look at it and groan. He's making me wear tennis shoes. I never wear tennis shoes unless it’s to work out or for cheerleading. I didn't even know that I had these shoes. I dress in his outfit anyways; I am not one to break a promise.

I walk to down stairs and follow the voices or Tate, Liz and Steve's into the study. The study is nothing like my fathers, which has dark woods and old books in it. This study is airy and modern and bright. Steve is in front of one computer at the desk while Liz is on a laptop curled up in a chair in the corner; Tate is sitting on the arm of the chair that Liz is curled up in. Once I walk in they stop talking and look up.

"You're really going to make me wear this? It looks like I'm going into the wilderness!" I try to plead.

"You look beautiful," Tate says.

"Yeah Cori, you look amazing. You don't need heels and a fancy dress to make an impression," Steve says smiling.

I smile back at him. "Thanks," I tell him. "How should I do my hair?"

"I like the wet look," Liz teases.

My brown hair, now black from the water hung down like heavy curtains. "I'll do your hair if you want," Tate offers.

I look at him with amusement. "Maybe some other time."

"Fine," He huffs with a smile on his face. "Just leave it; I like your natural hair."

"Fine."

After a forty five minute car ride, Tate pulls up to a small house. He helps me out of the truck and together we walk up to the front door. Tate doesn't knock or ring the doorbell, he simply turns the knob and walks inside, as if this was his home once before.

A girl around our age popped up from the couch and rushed to greet us. "Tate!" She squealed pulling him into a tight hug. I immediately became jealous; I could see the chemistry between them. I saw the way he looked at her and I knew that they had history.

"Hey Aliyah."

"Oh my gosh, is this the famous Corinne?"

"Yeah, Aliyah I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Cori. Cori this is my friend Aliyah."

"You mean only friend?" She laughs a bubbly and girlish laugh. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Tate's told me a lot about you."

"He hasn't said anything about you, sorry."

"Figures. He doesn't like to tell people that he has friends. He thinks it'll ruin his bad boy image. Come in; let me get you a drink."

In the light of the kitchen I can see Aliyah clearly. She has dark skin and deep brown eyes. Her hair is wild with curls that seemed uncontrollable. Aliyah is taller than I am, but not by much. She has an athletic figure.

Tate didn't come with us to the kitchen, he disappeared somewhere in the crowd of people that gathered in the living room.

"So how do you know Tate?" I asked watching Aliyah pour a concoction of alcohol into a plastic cup.

"He used to live in the neighborhood. My dad was his dads best man that his parents wedding. They planned for us to grow up and get married but jokes on them because I'm gay," She jokes.

I am taken back by her bluntness. "Sorry does that bother you? It's totally okay if gay people bothers you. My mom is completely repulsed."

"Oh no, you're fine. It was just like surprise. But it's good because now I can stop being jealous."

"You were jealous of me and Tate?"

"Yeah I saw the way he looked at you and I was like damn she's probably the girl that got away."

"Oh no, we've never dated. Tate is too much a man it gross."

"I like it," I smile brightly.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to my girlfriend."

Aliyah hands me my drink then leads me down a hallway and through a door down to the basement. The basement is just as crowded as the living room. I find Tate on a couch talking to another girl. I assume she is Aliyah's girlfriend.

"Sophia this is Cori, Tate's girlfriend."

"Oh my word, Tate, she is beautiful!" Sophia says in a thick twang.

Sophia gets off the couch and embraces me in a tight hug. Once she releases me she says, "I'm Sophia, I'm Aliyah's girlfriend." Sophia and Aliyah don’t look much alike. Sophia is much shorter with a blonde bob that is poker straight. She has big, doe green eyes and couldn’t be any taller than five feet.

"Hi I'm Cori. I'm Tate's girlfriend."

"And I'd like her to stay my girlfriend so go easy on her," Tate says still from the couch.

I take a seat beside him and the girls join us on the couch. I smell the alcoholic beverage Aliyah prepared for me upstairs before taking a small sip of it. It was extremely strong.

"Is something wrong with the drink?" Aliyah asks.

"It tastes good but it's strong and I don't handle alcohol the best. I'd hate for Tate to carry me home and his parents wake up to me shouting profanity."

"So how long have y'all been together?" Sophia asks.

"Like a week."

"Only a week?" Aliyah asks sounding amazed. "The way you talked about this girl, I thought you guys were together for at least a month, maybe two."

"What have you been telling them?" I look up at Tate.

He shakes his head. "I haven't told them anything about you."

"Other than she is the most beautiful girl in the world and that she is so understanding. You also said-"

"Okay, okay that's enough Aliyah," Tate cuts her off before she could say anymore.

I take another sip of my drink followed by another large gulp before feeling it going to my head. I finish my cup in one more large mouthful. I hand the empty cup to Tate. He sniffs it then smirks.

"One of Aliyah's famous shitfaced drinks. You are going to be so much fun once this kicks in, forget what you said about not wanting to wake my parents up."

"She's fine. I didn't put half the stuff that I normally do," Aliyah winks at me.

I begin to feel the full effects of Aliyah's drink. Aliyah, Sophia and I were all huddled on the couch talking as if we were long lost friends.

"I love you guys, I really do," I tell them.

"We love you too!" Sophia shouts pulling me into another hug. This time I hug her back.

Around two in the morning my eyelids began to droop. Tate suggested that we head home and I agreed. He got off the couch, leaned down to kiss both Aliyah and Sophia on the cheek before picking me up bridal style.

"Hey you didn't kiss me," I say grumpily.

I see Tate rolling his eyes but his smile tells me that he finds my drunken state cute. He kisses me slowly, lingering inches from my lips for a few moments before saying goodbye to my new friends.

Tate gets me in the house and lays me in bed without as much as a sound. He unties my shoes and yanks them off. "I'm going to take off your shorts okay?" I don't protest as he slides the denim down my legs. "Okay now your shirt," Tate takes my arms and pulls me into a sitting position. He slips my shirt over my head in one quick movement. He puts another shirt on me before I flop back down onto the bed and curl into a ball. Minutes later I feel the weight of Tate slide into the bed beside me.

"Tate what have you told Aliyah and Sophia about me?"

"I told them that you were beautiful and that you only look like a superficial bitch but really you're just a bitch," Tate laughs lightly. "I told them that you understood and that you're easy to fall in love with."

"Fall in love with? Tate do you love me?"

"I don't see how anyone can't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! woohoo!
So for y'all that have read Pretty Girl do you want me to add another chapter or should I wait until this one is finished?

I love when people comment, so keep leaving me them! Tell me what y'all think and what you would like to see out of the this story. The ending hasn't been written yet so I'm up for some suggestions. c:

Later Alligator.
xox.