Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

twenty

My tires squeal as I pull onto Tate's driveway. The car is barely in park before I jump out. Tate has stopped working on his motorcycle and is now standing watching me walk into the garage with a warily expression plastered on his face.

"How did lunch go?" He asked slowly.

"Fine," I said bluntly. My mind was thinking a mile a minute and I could barely keep up.

"Okay," Tate says even slower. "I'm almost finished with her," Tate saying talking about his motorcycle obviously trying to change the subject.

"Good, you work on her all the damn time."

"What's wrong?" He questions again.

"Nothing."

"Positive?"

"Completely, one hundred percent, with a cherry on top."

"Well in that case, I missed cuddling with you this morning," Tate smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "What do you want to do today?"

"I'd really like to finish my bike but if you had something in mind."

I rack my brain trying to find something that we could do. Then it hits me; the solution I've been searching for since the drive home.

I walk further into the garage; I jump onto Tate's work desk not caring if my dress was going to get dirty. I wiggle my pointer finger for Tate to come closer. He smirks viciously and parades towards to me.

I gently touch my lips against Tate, not fully kissing him, just giving him enough to move his head closer. I run my fingers in his mess of hair and pull hard making a low growl escape. I grin knowing full well that being rough found turn him on. I lightly bite Tate's lower lip and pull, hearing another successful groan.

I tease him more and with every attempt of trying to stop my assaults he fails as I yank his hair harder causing his head to stay put. Finally with one last low, hot growl Tate mutters, "Enough." He captures my hands and holds them behind my back with only one of his hands. The other hand gathers my hair quickly at the nape of my neck and he pulls, I let out a small whimper. Our lips collide together forcefully. I fight my tongue against his trying to gain the upper hand.

Tate slips in between my legs and I curl them around his waist bringing him even closer to me. Tate pulls on my hair again and I gasp loudly now looking at the ceiling of the garage. I feel him tediously moving his lips down my jawline to my earlobe. He bites down softly before continuing his invasion of kisses until he gets to the spot just below my ear that makes me weak. Tate bite down unexpectedly hard and I let out an even louder moan. He bites again then softly sucks, sending me in a frenzy of emotions.

Tate lets go of hands that were behind my back and my hair. My hands clasp hold of his face and I bring him back up to my waiting lips. I can feel Tate pull on zipper on the back of dress slowly inching it down until it couldn't go down any further. Tate's rough hands are intoxicating as he moves them from my back to my thighs. I can feel his fingers press lightly on the outside of my underwear; I try to grind against them but Tate retreats returning his hands to safe ground.

If he wasn't going to make the first move, I was. I lower my hands from his face to the hem of his jeans. I unbutton his jeans and start to make short work of his zipper but Tate takes a step back, just out of my reach.

I see it in his eyes that he is completely shocked by my boldness. I can also see how conflicted he is about whether if he should have pulled away or not. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Besides the fact that my boyfriend just backed away from me when I'm trying to do something he obviously wants, nothing," I say gesturing to the bulge in Tate's pants.

"No seriously, what is wrong?"

"Why do you assume something is wrong?"

"Well for one you just tried sticking your hand down my pants."

"I thought that's what you do when you're trying to have sex."

"You do."

"Well then?" I question.

"I'm not having sex with you."

"You don't want me?"

"I didn't say that," Tate says shaking his hand, coming towards me again. He reaches around me and zips my dress back up. "Cori, this isn't you. Tell me what you're so upset about."

I didn't notice the tears that welled up in my eyes until they were streaming down my cheeks. "I'm so stupid. Sorry, I'll go," I slide off the desk and brush past Tate. He grabs my arm and swirls me around and into his arms.

"You're not stupid. You are smart. I just need to understand what is going through your head right now. Don't pull away from me."

I cry even harder into his chest. I wasn't even sure why I was crying the way I was. Maybe it was what Eric had said to me. Maybe it was the fact that I was willing to give up that only thing that was ever really mine just to prove him wrong. Maybe it was the fact that I couldn't have Tate and still live in the world that I wanted to, and I knew that when it came down to choosing one of them I knew that Tate would always be the one that lost because I am everything he says that I'm not.

"Corinne, baby. Just tell me. Did your dad say something? Did Eric say something? Please, baby just tell me."

I take a deep breath then exhale, "Eric said that I've been acting strange and Courtney and Allie think so too. And then he asked me if I was fooling around with you and I told him no and he said good. Then he said that if I was he'd have to put me in my place. He doesn't care if I fool around with anyone else it just can't be the freak. So I wanted to show him that I could fool around with anyone I wanted, and if I had sex with you that would prove it."

"Why does he think we're fooling around?"

"Because you're the only person I ever talk to anymore. Ever since after homecoming it's just me and you and believe me I'm happy that way but..." I trail off not able to complete my sentence.

"You can't give up that lifestyle. The popularity and everyone idolizing you."

"I'm such a horrible person. I'm willing to throw away the one thing that makes me feel anything to be on top of the food chain that doesn't even matter in the real world. Me being popular isn't going to matter in college, me being happy will matter in college. I just can't give it up, I've worked so hard."

"You can still have both."

"No I can't."

"Yes you can, you just have to be more of a bitch to me, like you used to. Put that front up, I'll know that it's all a lie but no one else will."

I look up at Tate and he gives me a reassuring smile. "I can't believe I was going to lose my virginity in a dirty garage."

"I would never have let it get that far, I know that you're not ready and that something was wrong."

"Really? You wouldn't have taken advantage of me being emotional?"

"Never Cori. I'm not in this relationship in hopes that I can steal your 'V' card."

"What are you in it for?"

"You're not the only one that feels empty."

"You're empty inside too?" I ask, no longer feeling sad for myself but for Tate.

"Not now, not anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSH! Finally I'm on chapter twenty. What did y'all think about that chapter, saucy. (;
I tried to edit but it's suuuuper late and I'm exhausted and I really wanted to post this , so I'm sorry in advance.
Also I'm trying to finish this soon because I am going to travel for about a month starting the middle of May. So two chapters in a day might start to happen frequently.
Thanks for commenting, keep it up! It motivates me, especially now.
So tell me what y'all think!

Later Alligator.
xox.