Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

fifty*

I enter the garage, lingering close to the opened door. I waited for Tate to say something. For a while we stood there staring at each other; sizing each other up. I knew that this was going to be the beginning of a fight so I braced myself for the worst.

"So what did you do tonight?" Tate asked with his eyes drilled into mine.

"We went to dinner, I had a salad. We talked about my love of greasy, unhealthy food, and we talked about you then we talked about him for a bit. The normal date stuff."

"Pregnant people don't date."

"Yeah that do, I think there is even a television show about it, and most of them are more pregnant than me."

"Let me rephrase, you don't date while you're pregnant with my baby."

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do Tate. We aren't together. If I want to go out on one date, I'm allowed to. You're dating Melissa and I don't complain about that!"

"Did you kiss him?" Tate asks viciously.

"Why does that matter if I kissed him or not. That's my business not mine."

"Were you just using him to get back at me for Melissa? Did you do it to make me mad?" Tate's voice was growing louder.

"I wasn't using him but I'm not going to say that you and Melissa didn't influence my decision, but I never wanted to upset you," I said surprisingly calm.

"Well you did. You pissed me off."

"I'm sorry but you don't have a right to be pissed off and jealous. You have a girlfriend that you talk to in front of me at all hours of the day and you don't see me throwing a fit about it," I say as the anger finally gets to me. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself before saying, "If it makes you feel any better, there won't be any more dates with Casey or probably any other guy for that matter."

"There better not be."

I look at Tate and shake my head. I didn't understand why he was getting so upset. It's not like I went out and had sex with Casey, I didn't even kiss him good night. There wasn't any interaction other than talking.

"Why are you even acting like this? Jealousy doesn't suit you."

"Why am I acting like this?" Tate repeated my question but didn't say anything else. Instead we just looked at each other. Tate sighed in defeat and finally spoke again. "I don't want to leave you. I don't want to go away and you find someone else that will be here for you. I don't want that guy to be in the delivery room with you and I don't want my baby to grow up and call him dad while I'm off to God knows where being called the sperm donor."

I frown slightly. I close the garage door that was still open and walk towards Tate. I place my palms on both of his cheeks. Tate's hands find my growing waist.

"Tate you will never be just a sperm donor and no one else will replace you as their father no matter how far you are away. I'll make sure the baby knows exactly who you are and how much you love it. Even when I find someone else, you'll always be number one."

"I don't want you to find anyone else either."

"Tate I'm not planning on being alone forever. I'll make sure he passes your test before introducing him to our baby."

"No."

"You're being irrational."

"No I'm not."

"Why not then?"

"I don't want anyone else to have you."

"Well I'm not yours to have either, so it's not up to you."

"I want you to be."

"What?" but my question was quickly answered by Tate's lips connecting to mine. He didn't waste any time on picking me up and walking to his work bench and sliding me on it so our faces were even with each other.

Normally I would run my fingers through Tate's hair but seeing that his hair is no longer long, I settled for gripping onto his shoulder blades and pulling him closer to me. It felt good to have Tate's lips on me, especially when they trailed down to my neck where his nipped and sucked. I groaned loudly. It's been a long time since I've been kissed like this and I've really missed it. I feel Tate's hands venturing my body, groping and feeling.

Suddenly Tate is carrying me again, out of the garage and into the house, up the stairs and into his room where he deposits me on the bed. Quickly, in one fluid movement Tate's shirt is off, followed by mine. He immediately popped the button of my pants, unzipped the zipper and yanked them off my body, taking my underwear with them.

He didn't waste time on foreplay or kissing and I didn't need him to, I was ready. And in a blink of an eye Tate enters me, hard and fast making me cry out in pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be long until I felt the familiar toe curling feeling. I bit down on Tate's shoulder as a wave of euphoria washed over me, making me see stars.

I laid flat on my back with my eyes closed while Tate lay on his side with his head propped up with his arm, drawing patterns on my growing stomach with his other hand. It was a while before I finally opened my eyes to see Tate grinning broadly down at me. I copied his grin with a small, kid-like giggle. He lowers his face inches away from mine; I lift my head to meet his waiting lips.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers to me as his fingers continue to draw shapes on my belly.

"So are you, even with this haircut," I laugh.

"I'm really happy," Tate whispers again.

"I'm really happy too."

I was really happy. I felt like a kid on Christmas. I wanted to bottle this feeling and keep it for the lonely days that I knew were approaching fast. Just as Tate was about to say something else his laptop began to make a ringing noise. Both of our heads turned to the open PC to see a skype call from none other than Melissa. The really happy feeling faded quickly.

"You should get that," I say getting up to gather my clothes.

"No it's fine. We should talk first."

"About what?"

"About us, what this meant, what we're going to do from here."

"Well what do you want this to mean?"

"Corinne, I love you. I always have and always will. There is no denying that. I'm not going to stop loving you. You have always been the first thought of my day and the last one before I go to bed. When I had a shit day at boot camp, when I was pushed over my limit, I thought of you and my unborn baby and suddenly I felt like I could do anything. I know that there is nothing that I want more on this earth than to be with you."

I hadn't realized that I was crying but I was. I wanted the exact same thing. I barely noticed that the computer stopped ringing as I threw my arms around Tate, allowing myself to get lost in him once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIFTY CHAPTERS WHAT THE FUCCCCK!

I couldn't leave you hanging so I had to post this because I knew how excited everyone would be.

LEAVE THE LOVE.

Later Alligator.
xox.