Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Rivendell *Part 3 of 3*

I got up off the bed, and I ran into the bathroom, and slammed the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and I cried. I heard Kili walk up to the door, and I knew that he could hear my sobs.

“Eleniel…Please…listen to me…” I ignored him. It got quiet, and I thought that he gave up, and he went to sleep. I stood up, and I wiped my eyes. I opened the door, and I walked out. Just then, a hand reached out and grabbed my hand. Damn it! I thought. He spun me around, to face him. From the light of the moon, and I saw that his brown eyes were saddened.

“Eleniel…I did not mean to upset you…” His voice was saddening, it made me sad. “But…I did mean what I said. I am afraid to lose you……and something else as well…” I looked up at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked him. His hand was a few centimetres away from mine, and his hand found its way to mine, and he played with my hand. Finally, our fingers met, and they interlocked. I looked into his eyes, and they were sparkling. His hand went to my face, and he brushed a stray hair away from my eyes. I blushed. He leaned forward, and I knew what was coming next. I leaned forward, and our lips met. I smiled, as the kiss deepened. My arms wrapped around his neck, and our hands left each other’s, and his arms went around my waist. He pulled back, and he left our forehead’s touching.

“Eleniel…I love you.” He said, as he gave me another kiss. I smiled, and I pulled away this time.

“I love you too…” He gave me a questioning look.

“You love me?” He asked me. I nodded. He smiled.

“Don’t take a long time to say it next time…”