Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

What About Eleniel?

The next morning, I found myself in my bed. I smiled, because I figured that Kili had carried me to bed. Speaking of Kili, where is he? I sat up, and I looked over to his bed. It was empty, and all of his belongings were gone. I sighed, and then I heard heavy footsteps outside. I knew then and there, that the Dwarves were leaving. Well, I signed that damn contract, and I was going to go along with them. I got dressed,
polyvore.com/leaving_rivendell/set?id=74243981 and I crept downstairs. I saw them walking towards the exit of Rivendell, so I perched myself on a beam, before the exit. As they neared me, I decided to have some fun with this. “Leaving so soon?” I said. The Dwarves looked around.

“Yes, we are. Is there a problem with that?” Thorin said, loudly.

“If you are trying to sneak out, no offence, but you are doing a terrible job of it…”

“Why do you say that?” Thorin asked.

“Your footsteps are too loud, and you’re talking too loud…” I said. “And what about Gandalf, and your friend…Eleniel, I think her name was…” I smirked.

“What about them?” Balin asked.

“Where are they?”

“They are staying here…” Bombur said.

“Why?”

“We think that we should leave them out of this now. Because of this Company, Gandalf almost lost his daughter thanks to us, so we thought that we should leave them alone now, and let their lives go back to the way that they were…” Kili said.

“I think that Eleniel thinks differently about this entire situation…” I said, boldly.

“How would you know what she thinks about this entire situation?” Dori asked. I sighed, and I jumped down from my spot, and I landed soundlessly behind the group. “Because she does…” They all turned around, to see me standing behind them.

“How long have you been standing there?” Oin asked me.

“Not that long…” I said.

“I’m guessing that you didn’t hear anything that we just said, did you?” Kili asked.

“Nope. I heard all of it…” They all gave me confused looks.

“But you said, that you weren’t standing there that long…” Fili said.

“That’s right…”

“But then, how were you able to hear everything then?” Balin asked. I pointed up to my perch.

“I was the one who were talking to…” I explained. “I’m coming along. I signed that damn contract, which means that I am a part of this company. And the company stays together…” I said. “I can take care of myself…”

“What about Gandalf?” Kili asked.

“I’ll leave him a note; now…let’s get going…” They all just turned around, and we walked out of Rivendell. Kili walked beside me.

After a little while, we were almost at the Misty Mountains…