Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Flashback

It had gotten extremely dark in the hall at this time, and so Beorn clapped his hands, and out trotted four white ponies, and sleek bodied gray dogs came to him. Beorn whispered to them, and they ran off. A few minutes later, they all came back, the dogs with torches in their mouths, and using the fire, they lit them, and they placed them around the hall. Then I saw a herd of sheep came trotting in, with a black sheep leading them. Out of the corner of my eye, my mouth dropped, as I saw the dogs stand on their hind legs and they began to walk around.

“Please tell me you see that too…” I whispered to Kili, who just nodded.

“Ok, I thought that I was going crazy for a second…”

Once we were done supper, Beorn began to talk to us, about where we were, “You shall need to pass through Mirkwood to get to where you are all going…” He said, I saw every other Dwarf shudder, and I just rolled my eyes. Once everyone was completely finished with dinner, we began to tell stories of our past.

“How did you come by Ms. Eleniel, Gandalf?”

Gandalf sighed, “It is not my tale to tell…” I nodded my thanks to him, and I thought for a moment…

“Faster! Faster, please!” I urged Aruanna. I was lost, and I did not know why Wargs and Orcs were chasing me. She led me to a forested area, and out of the corners of my eyes, I could see them closing in on me.

“Faster!” I urged her. She was going as fast as she could, but the Wargs, and Orcs seemed to be growing faster and faster. Just then, Aruanna stopped suddenly, and I was thrown from her back. I landed a few feet away from her, and it felt like I had broken a few bones. I tried to stand, but my legs gave out. I crawled on my hands, away from the Wargs, and the Orcs. Aruanna had bolted, and I was alone. My back hit a rock, and I knew there was no way out. Just then, I saw a bright white light, and the Orcs and Wargs ran off in fear. I saw an old man, wearing grey robes kneel in front of me, and I cringed in fear.

“Do not fear, my dear…What is your name?”

The man asked me. “E…Eleniel, daughter of Alya…” I stuttered.

“My name is, Gandalf. Do you have a place to go, Eleniel?” I just shook my head.

“Would you like to come with me, and I can patch you up…?” I hesitated for a moment. “Do not worry my child, no harm will come to you. I promise…” I nodded, and he helped me stand. From then on, I have been living with Gandalf…’

I noticed that everyone was looking at me expectantly, and I blushed.

“Oh…um…I am not entirely ready to tell it…yet…” They all laughed, heartily, but they did not push me to tell my story, and we go back to chatting, and drinking until Beorn gets up, and walked out.

“What do we do?” I asked Gandalf.

“You have done nothing…” He replied, and I smiled. We all gathered around the fire for warmth, and they started to sing:

The wind was on the withered hearth
But in the forest stirred no leaf;
There shadows lay by night, by day,
And dark things lurked deep beneath.

The wind came down from the mountain cold,
Like a tide, it rolled and roared;
The branched groaned the forest moaned,
And the leaves were laid upon the mould.

The wind went on from the West and East’
All movement in the forest ceased
But shrill and harsh across the marsh
Its whistling voices were released.

The grasses hissed, their tassels bent,
The reeds were rattling- on it went,
O’er shaken pool under heavens cool,
Where racing clouds were torn and rent.

It passed Lonely Mountain bare,
And past over the dragon’s lair;
There black and dark the boulders stark
And flying smoke was in the air.

It left the world and took its flight
Over the wide seas of night.
The moon set sail across the gale,
And the stars were fanned to leaping light.

I could feel my eyes grow heavy, and I rested my head on Kili’s shoulder, and I fell asleep.

*Kili’s Point of View*

Gandalf stood, and he looked at us. “It is time for sleep. For us, but I think not for Beorn, in this hall we can rest peacefully as long as we do not stray outside till dawn…” I nodded, and I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I turned to see that Eleniel had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Gandalf also noticed, and he turned to me.

“I hope that you do not mind, Eleniel sleeping on you, Kili…” I laughed.

“Not at all…I am just glad that she is comfortable…” I smiled. They all left, and I was left alone with a sleeping Eleniel. I lay down with my arms around her, and I fell asleep…