Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

I'm sorry, but yes you are...

“Eleniel!” I heard someone shout. I jumped, and I heard Kili laugh lightly.

“Idiot! I’m right beside you, you don’t need to yell!” I said, as I smacked him, but I ended up laughing quietly. He helped me up, and we both walked out onto the porch where Gandalf was sitting. I helped myself to a piece of bread, with butter and cheese, with a small glass of water. I hated everything else, except for water, and to be totally honest, I wasn't all that hungry. Kili left to go wake up everyone else, and I saw this as an opportunity.

“Gandalf…who were my parents?” He avoided the question.

“Gandalf I must know. I have to know who they were, and what I am…” He sighed.

“Manwë and Varda. Your father was Manwë, and your mother was Varda. They were both Maiar’s. The Maiar were those spirits which descended to Arda to help the Valar to shape the World. Your mother was a Queen, and your father was a King…” This was not what I was looking for.

“What am I?” I asked.

“You are many things, Eleniel. Elf, Water Nymph, Faerie, and you are of the Ainur. The Ainur were the first and mightiest beings created by Eru Ilúvatar. They were primordial spirits, who existed with Ilúvatar, and with him, they created the world the Music of the Ainur, or the Ainulindalë. You are the last Ainur…” He said. I let everything sink in. I was the last Ainur.

“There is something else you should know, Eleniel... You are the only Full Maia, everyone else is ½, 1/3, ¼, and so on. You are the only full blood Maia. Eleniel… Your father was the brother of Melkor, the first Dark Lord…”

I felt like someone had just stabbed me in the back. My father. Was the brother of Melkor. The First Dark Lord. Which meant…I was his niece. Which also meant something else…

“Gandalf, was Melkor a Necromancer?” I asked, scared of what answer I was going to get.

“Yes.”

“Then it is true…” I said.

“What is true, Eleniel?”

“I’m a Necromancer…A Female Necromancer…”

“I am sorry, but yes you are…” My heart stopped.

“Ahh…Gandalf, Eleniel. I do trust that you slept well…” I heard Thorin say.

I nodded, not being able to except the fact, that I was a Necromancer