Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Not Wanting To Believe It

We haven’t seen or even heard from Beorn, and we started to get amazed of it…After Gandalf answered my questions, he disappeared for the remainder of the day, until he appeared my sunset. Sunset of all times! “Where is our host, and where have you been?!” Everyone but, myself asked in a choir. “One question at a time- but not while you are eating! I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast!” he shouted, and so…he began eating. I did not really pay much attention to what he was eating, for I was all too upset with what he told, and what he kept from me, all these years…

*A few hours later…I think…*

“I will answer the second for you, lads…This is an amazing place for smoke rings…!” I rolled my eyes, why couldn’t Gandalf stick with one topic, for not even a few seconds. The Dwarves tried asking him questions, but they couldn’t get anything out of his mouth, for he didn’t say a single word, he was just so busy blowing smoke rings, with all kinds of shapes and colors.

“I have found bear tracks…I think that here, outside a real bear-council could have taken place. I saw quickly that they were not all from Beorn; Too many, small, big, normal, and even giant ones, that have danced all night, until sunrise. I had followed their tracks to Mirkwood, but it was a dead end…I followed it for miles and miles back to the Misty Mountains…The same place where we had a little party with the Wargs…and I think that I have answered your first question…” He said.

I sighed, Wargs?! Again!? I stood up, bid everyone good night, and I walked into the living room, and I sat in front of the fire, I could hear everyone walking to their rooms, and I felt someone sit down beside me.

“Hey, you okay?” I heard Kili ask. I couldn’t tell him of what I was…or in that note, I couldn’t tell anyone…

"Hm…oh…yes…I’m fine…” I said, half-heartedly.

He gave me a concerned look, “You do know you can tell me anything, Eleniel…” He said, truthfully.

I nodded, “I know…” I yawned, and Kili’s shoulder became my head’s resting place. He smiled, and he kissed my head, and I fell into a restful sleep…