Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Captured and Planning to Escape

I opened my eyes to find myself, alone. On a cold hard stone floor. I sat up, and I heard something, like a loud moaning coming from the other side of the cell.

“Help! Let me out!” I shouted, but I only heard my voice echoing throughout the numerous cells.

“Eleniel…calm down.” I heard a voice say. I turned around, and I saw Thorin, despite the pitch black darkness.

“Thorin…” I said, softly.

“Yeah…” He groaned. I found him, and I hugged him.

“Where are the others?” I asked. He shook his head, “I do not know.” He replied. I sighed, and I looked over at him, and I saw him with a bowl, of I think it was salad in it.

“No thanks…” I shook my head. I sat down beside him, and I leaned my head against the wall.
________________________________________________________________
We sat there for weeks, and I just didn’t eat at all. Thorin tried to make me eat, but I missed everyone too much. The Guard outside our cell, brought me blankets and everything that I needed, but I was just…different. Without any warmth, or sunlight, my powers just shut themselves off. I couldn’t keep warm, no matter how many blankets they put on me.

I did get some sleep, but I awoke to the sound of familiar voices in the hallway, and the guard was gone. Someone opened the door, and I was blinded by torchlight. I shakily stood up, and I shook Thorin awake. I walked to the door, and there. Standing in the hallway, was the Company! I saw Bilbo first, and I hugged him tightly. I looked around for the one person I was searching for, and I found him.

“Kili!” I exclaimed softly. I ran over to him, and I threw my arms around his neck. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, and he kissed my neck softly.

“I’ve missed you. So much…” I mumbled. He looked down at me, and he touched the side of my face, and his brow scrunched up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, in concern.

“You’re so cold…”

“I can’t heat myself up…” I mumbled. He shook his head at me, but he bent down, and he kissed me.

“I’ve missed you…” He smiled. He took my hand, and I listened as the Dwarves discussed their plan. I could feel myself slowly shutting off, and everything felt hazy, but then, I saw a sight that made me smile. My staff was propped up against the nearby wall, I grabbed it, and I felt the warmth return to me.

“Bilbo, show us the way out…” Thorin said to Bilbo. He nodded, and we followed Bilbo.