Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Reaching Lake Town

A few hours later, I poked my head out the barrel, and I cried out. Kili’s head shot up out of the barrel. “What’s wrong?” He asked, sounding concerned. I pointed out towards Lake Town.

“About time!” I heard the other Dwarves exclaim, and I smiled, as the barrels washed up on shore. I hopped over the side, and I stumbled. Kili caught my arm, and he steadied me.

“You okay there?” He asked. I nodded, and he stood me, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

“Come on guys, Thorin wants us to find some firewood, and he needs someone to hunt…”

“I’ll go hunting…” I offered, before taking up my bow, and I walked into the woods. I heard the ‘snap’ of a twig, and I whipped around, with an arrow laced, and waiting to be fired.

“On defence are we?” I heard a familiar voice ask, and I loosened my grip on the arrow, and I put it back in my quiver, and I snapped my fingers, and a ball of light illuminated nearby Kili’s face. I sighed, and I smiled.

“Can’t stay in one place can we?” I smirked.

“Not from you…I nearly lost you once, not planning on doing it again…” He walked alongside me for the rest of the hunt, and we returned with a few quails. I cooked them, and divided them up. After eating, I sat down by the fire, and I started to hum to myself, trying to lull myself to sleep.

Far over the Misty Mountains, cold. To dungeons deep, and cavern's old...."

“That was good…” I heard Kili say, as he sat down beside me.

“Thanks…I didn’t know that anyone was listening…” I said, sheepishly, as I yawned in the process. Kili laughed lightly, and I smiled, and I lay my back on the grass. Kili lay down beside me.

“Get some rest Eleniel. I do not know will happen tomorrow, but get some sleep…” I smiled, and I buried my face into the crook of his neck, and his wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

“Good night Kili…” I mumbled.

“Good night, Eleniel…” He said, as he kissed my head, and I drifted off to sleep.

*Kili’s Point of View*

I felt Eleniel stirring in her sleep, and her fingers tightly gripped my cloak.

“Eleniel…” Her eyes opened straight away, they were bloodshot, as if she had been crying.

“Kili…I…” Was all she said, before her gaze turned to my arm.

“Oh my god! Kili! I’m so sorry!” She cried. I was confused, and I turned to see where she was staring. There was bloody wound on my arm, and I looked closer to see that Eleniel had dug her nails into my arm, drawing blood.

“Eleniel…It’s okay…Look at me…” I cupped her face in my hands, and I looked her in the eyes.

“I’m fine…It’s nothing…” I said, soothingly. I picked her up in my arms, and I lay her on top of me, with an arm around her waist. I placed my hand behind her head, and held her against my shoulder, until her sobs died down.

“Shh…It’s okay…Shh…I’m here Eleniel…” Her sobs died down, and she looked down at me.

“That’s not nothing…I hurt you Kili…” She said, softly.

“No…its fine. We’re okay. Just get some sleep…” I said, hushing her. She lay her head near my neck, and she closed her eyes.

“I love you Kili…” She said, before drifting off to sleep. I kissed her forehead.

“I love you too…” I whispered, before I reached over, and I pulled a blanket over her, and I closed my eyes, and fell asleep