Status: Just a short story I did.

Unmask Your Desire

A Good Team

We hung out in Sam and Dean’s motel room until later in the evening, when the bar would be more active and more likely to have our demon friend. It was actually nice talking to people who understood the things you went through, instead of reaching to call the cops or the nearest mental institute. Me and Dean talked about his car, and he even spared a compliment for my Camaro. I guess he was an alright guy, once you got passed his rough exterior. Almost made me regret turning him down at the cafe. Almost.

Evening finally came around. I agreed to follow Sam and Dean in my car. I could’ve just ridden with them, but I never liked being too far from my car, and more importantly, my weapon arsenal.
When we arrived at the bar, Sam split off to go interrogate the bar tender, leaving Dean and I to look for any suspicious customers, or signs of a demonic presence. For a moment we stood there, looking the place over. It was your typical bar. There were men and women sitting on barstools drinking away, and over to the back of the room there were people crowded around a pool table, with a few other people at tables playing card games, like poker I’d assume.

There were a few smaller clusters of people. One was a man and a few chicks that seemed to be drooling over him as he brushed his hand over their cheeks, and made small reaches for their breasts. Watching his hand I noticed he wore a ring. This man was married. He wasn’t a very attractive man either but these girls all seemed to want a piece of him.

“Give you any ideas?” Dean whispered in my ear. I didn’t miss the seductive tone.

I gave him a light smile, and then sauntered off to go investigate. When I looked back to see if he was coming with me, he was wearing that smile again. This time though, he might not be so wrong.
I shook my head to clear out those thoughts. They could wait t’il later. Right now I had to find the demon so no more murders would happen tonight. Though I admitted, watching the married guy fondle another girl’s boobs, I didn’t have much sympathy for cheaters. Actually, I harboured a deep hatred for them. Let’s just call it personal experience.

Dean and I made our way over to the gamblers at the pool table. From what we saw none of them were really good at it, suggesting that they didn’t play often.

“They kind of suck.” I muttered to Dean, who grunted in agreement.

“That’s because they’ve never played a day in their life.” A bar lady had appeared beside us.

“What do you mean?” Dean asked.

“Just what I said. This bar used to be a quiet place, and then suddenly this month people have been coming here, gettin’ lucky.” She nodded towards the man and his group of women. “Or not so lucky.” She turned her gaze back to the gamblers. “None of these people were the gambling or lustful type but this month seems to have brought out a whole new bunch of people. Now they’re in here losing money and gettin’ laid by strangers. And I’m sure you’ve heard about the angry spouses. Talk about revenge.”

I shared a look with Dean. This was definitely the work of Asmodues, but how were we going to find him. That’s when I noticed Sam.

He was pinned against the wall by two girls, both taking turns making out with him, while practically trying to tear his shirt off. He seemed to be enjoying himself as well, hands slowly drifting down their backs.

“Dean?” I called his attention to the scene. For a minute I was confused. I had pegged Dean as the horny one. But the shock that sprang into Dean’s eyes told me this was unusual behaviour for Sam.
“Sam?!” Dean bolted across the room. I followed a bit slower, still taking in the display.

Dean grabbed his brother’s arm and yanked him away from the girls and out of the bar. As I went to catch up I noticed the girls didn’t seem to care. They just moved on to the next guy they could find.
When I joined the brothers outside I saw that Dean now had Sam pinned to the wall. I was relieved that he was showing none of the behaviour as the two girls inside. Instead he was shaking his brother as if trying to rattle the horniness out of him.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

Dean kept his eyes on Sam as he answered. “Seems that Sammy here has been affected by the demon.”

“Meaning..?”

“He’s coo-coo for cocoa puffs. Except, well, for chicks.” Dean replied.

“Oh boy.” I rolled my eyes. I pushed Dean aside and faced Sam. His eyes drifted to my own breasts so I gave him a small slap to get his attention. This seemed to work.

“What’s going on..” He asked, sounding dazed.

“Sam what did you find out about the bar tender?” I spoke slowly.

“The.. bar tender? He.. “ Sam’s head lolled forward, his eyes closed.

“Sammy?” Dean shook him, concerned.

“He’s unconscious.” I concluded.

“Well at least now we know who our demon pal is.” Dean muttered.

“What do we do with him?” I glanced at Sam, who had sunk down the wall onto the pavement. He was still unconscious.

“We don’t have time to go all the way to the motel and back. The demon’s probably realized we’re on to him. I’ll drag him to my car and he can take a nap in the back seat while we do all the work.” Dean grunted as he lifted his brother off the ground and placing one arm around his shoulder. I helped by taking Sam’s other arm.

After resting Sam in the Impala, Dean and I headed back to the bar. Luckily we had seen the bar tender when we had first arrived earlier. He was a muscular man with shirt brown hair and a soul patch. His arms were covered in tattoos and he wore a black shirt. We scanned the bar looking for our man.

“There!” I spotted him escaping out the back door.

We shoved our way past customers and darted out the door after him. As I ran I had pulled my 357 magnum out of my belt. Earlier I had replaced the normal bullets with rock salt ones. It wouldn’t kill the demon, but it would definitely hurt it. Since the demon was probably processing an innocent person, killing wasn’t my intent anyways.

Dean slammed the door open with his shoulder, his gun also ready. Lucky for us the demon had taken a wrong turn and was now cornered against a brick wall at the end of the alley way. When he turned and spotted us his eyes flashed to pure black. This confirmed that we had the right guy.

He started to cackle. “You really think you can defeat me? Whatcha got in those bullets? Hmm let me guess. Rock salt? Can’t kill a demon with rock salt.”

I quickly swapped a look with Dean. I wasn’t used to hunting with a partner so I was unsure who should make the first move. The demon took this hesitation to lunge at Dean. It was fast but I managed to get a shot before it reached Dean. The demon cried in agony as the bullet connected with his right leg. It tripped and fell at Dean’s feet. Dean was prepared to shoot it point blank in the head. “Dean wait. There’s an innocent person in there.” I shouted.

He looked at me and for a moment I thought he was going to shoot it anyway. I sighed in relief when he nodded. “Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus,” He began to chant.

The demon writhed in pain. “No!” it moaned.

“Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica,” Dean continued. The demon spat and quickly grabbed Dean’s leg, pulling him down. Dean hit his head on the pavement hard enough to leave him dazed for a moment. The demon half-leaped, half-dragged himself on top of him, landing a hard punch to Dean’s face, followed by another and another.

“Ergo, draco maledicte.Ecclesiam tuam securi tibi facias libertate servire” the demon hesitated as it heard me continue the exorcism. It stared at me with pure hatred.

“You can’t exorcise me! I’m Asmodeus!” it thundered.

“Te rogamus, audi nos.” Dean finished, eyes showing an equal rage.

Asmodeus threw back his head. Black smoke escaped through the mouth. The man let out a painful scream that lasted through the whole process until the smoke had fully exited the body. Then the man fell forward, unconscious.

Dean closed his eyes. I knelt beside him, taking in his injuries. He had only been punched a couple of times and I could tell he would be fine. “We make a good team.” He smiled up at me.
I had to agree. It was one of the best hunts I’d ever had. I helped him to his feet and we made our way to our cars. The man in the alley would wake up soon. He would be fine, though he may have a few nightmares for awhile.

“What now?” I asked as we reached Dean’s car.

“Well I suppose I should take Sam back to the motel.” He glanced at his brother, still sleeping soundly in the backseat.

I swallowed my disappointment. I don’t know if it was some after effect of Asmodeus, but I had definitely been aroused by Dean. I nodded in agreement though. We gazed into each other’s eyes for a bit longer. For a moment I thought I saw the same want in his eyes, but he turned away and got into his car. I sighed and went to mine, following Dean back to the motel. A downpour had started, finally soaking the dried town. The weather had been scorching until now. The rain was heavy by the time we reached the motel.

Dean gave me a quick wave good night as he dragged his brother into their motel room. I waved back before entering my own room. Standing outside for only a few seconds I was already drenched. Too lazy to take off my clothes right away, I lay on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I don’t know why I suddenly wanted that man so much, but I did. I sighed again. “Oh well,” I conceded.

There was a loud knock on my door that startled me. I got up and opened the door and found myself staring into Dean’s hazel eyes. The lust I had thought I’d seen earlier was definitely present. Without a word our lips locked together. He had his arms around me quickly and held me firmly. I had heard him kick the door shut as we made our way closer and closer to the bed, our lips still locked together.
I felt his arms pull off my jacket and we stopped kissing long enough for him to yank my sodden shirt over my head. He had also been drenched by the rain but his hands felt hot against my cold skin. His touch sparked an even deeper desire within me. This desire coursed through my body as I pull off his shirt to reveal his beautifully carved chest. We fell backwards onto my bed, his body on top of mine. He slid his hands down my sides. His kisses began to move down my neck, his hands now gripping my pants as he pulled them off of me. He kicked off his shoes to allow me to pull his pants off as well.

My panties and bra, and his boxers, were the only clothes that remained in our way. Not for long though. My bra was already coming undone; his hands enveloped my exposed breasts. He brought his lips back to mine, his kisses even more passionate than before. A moan escaped my lips as I felt my panties be brushed off. Ecstasy hit me in full force as he entered my body. We both groaned with pleasure. I knew my skin was no longer wet with rain but instead with sweat. It felt wonderful. I could feel him inside of me, so large it hurt yet my back arched as orgasm washed over me. The sounds that slipped out between breaths seemed to make Dean even more vehement. I gripped my bed, gasping but pleading for more. The loudest moan of all came when I felt him ejaculate inside of me.

My body trembled. My hands pulled his head down towards mine. His strong arms gripped me as he pulled me up towards him. We were now upright, my legs wrapped around his waist, my breasts pressed against his warm chest. His kisses were as intense as ever, drowning me in passion and desire.

We fell back on the bed and gazed into each other’s eyes, panting. I couldn’t explain why I had been so overwhelmed by him. He was still practically a stranger to me. I could see in his eyes that he felt the same way. In a room that stank of our sweat and sex, Dean rolled over beside me and enclosed me in his strong, muscular arms. There was no other place I wanted to be. Exhaustion finally conquered me and for the first time in a long time, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so basically my friend wanted me to write a sex scene.
So I did it, cuz why not.
Hope you liked my short story, even if you did not like the sex scene haha.
Please leave a comment and let me know how I did!
Thank you for reading!

Also any fans of my other story, Edge of Reason, a sequel is on the way so please stay tuned!