Save Me?

Chapter Two

“Ember?” I whispered as I woke. It had to have been several days since I was last awake. My head was pounding, to the point it felt like it was about to split. “Ember?” I repeated, as I stood up, but that’s when I noticed the difference. My movement was just a simple flash. I went from laying to stand with in the blink of an eye, too fast for human nature. I began to pace the room, hoping Ember or Christopher would walk in.
“Jack?” A woman spoke, as she began to peer around the door way. At first glance you would have thought it was a teenager by her height, she was a short 5’3, while I towered at 6’2. But letting my eyes focus on her features more, she couldn’t be less than 25, and definitely no older than 30. Her hair was cut shoulder length, the golden blonde hair falling into soft and gentle waves. Her complexion was flawless, something not too common in this time, her face structure gave her beauty, her define, but gentle jawline, her perky cheek bones, tinted in a light rose pink, her eyes a bright, sky blue, and almost unnatural color. “How you feeling Jack?” by her voice it was Ember.
“Different, too different.” I mumbled.
“Different, how?”
“What did you give me?”
-It worked Jack, it saved you. Your breathing, you have a pulse.-
I could hear the words echo through my head, but it wasn’t in my voice, nor were they my thoughts, they were in Ember’s voice. That’s when I realized her mouth never moved, not a single twitch. The words clear as if she spoke them aloud right here, right now.
“Again, what the hell did you give me?!” I was growing furious, to the point I moved so fast, I stumbled in front of her.
-But it saved you Jac-
I cut her voice off, “I don’t give a fuck about that! Just tell me what you gave me!” my voice shaking the room, not that anything fell, but you could feel the floors vibrating violently.
Immortal Venom.
“Get out of my- “ but that’s when it hit. What she said, Immortal Venom? “Ember, what is Immortal Venom?”
-All that matters is that it worked, why can’t you appreciate that? Jack, you’re alive because of it!-
“Ember, what am i?”
-Immortal. -
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, thats interesting! I finally updated!! Ya! Hope you enjoy My Beauties! Love me with comments!!!