Status: Active

Love is Bad

Si Ae & Hana

The first time the phone rings, Si Ae doesn't hear it. The second time, she ignores it. After the phone rings for the fourth time, she decides she might as well anwser it because it looks like the caller won't be giving up any time soon. The issue was... she'd have to find it first.

She stands back from her easel with a sigh, setting her paint tray and brush down on a nearby table as she searches the room for her phone. After around twenty minutes of searching, Si Ae finally locates her phone under a pile of sketchbooks. Her happiness at finally locating the object doesn't last long, however, as the minute she gets ahold of her phone someone barges into her apartment.

"Hey! You can't just barge in here li- oh, it's you." She says irritatedly, walking back to her easel and paint. "The least you could do is knock."

"I did the next best thing, I called. You didn't answer though, so I just decided to come over." Si Ae's sister says, settling down on a nearby chair. "You have paint on your face."

"So do you."

"At least mine is actually supposed to be there." She shoots back, crossing her arms.

Si Ae sighs again and, setting down her painting items once more, turns to face her sister.

"What do you want this time, Yoona? You and I both know that you never visit anyone in the family unless you want something."

"I need a favor. You see, there's this big celebration tonight and Hyorin is sick so she can't go. I need someone to go with me to ensure that I don't wake up in a ditch somewhere because I was to drunk to find my way home."

"You want me to be your designated driver, so to speak?"

"Exactly."

"No." Si Ae says, taking her brushes to the sink to clean them as her sister sputters. "You got yourself involved with that crowd and I refuse to be involved. Besides, I'm sure you have a ton of other friends that'd go with you."

"B-but they're expecting me to be there!" Yoona whines, sprawling over the arm of the couch to peer up at her sister. "Please? SOL was gone last time and he's actually supposed to be at this one!"

"SOL? As in solar?" Si Ae asks, making a face at her sister. "What kind of name is that?"

"It's a nickname, Si Ae." Yoona replies, shaking her head at her sister when she walks away. "Come on, Si Ae. You're the only one in the family who actually speaks to me anymore!"

Yoona's statement makes Si Ae pause in her trek across the room and she turns to face her sister with a sigh.

"Fine. I'll go with you, but only this once. Next time you find someone else. Got it?" Si Ae says as she shakes her head while her sister jumps up with a bright smile.

"We have an hour to get ready. You're not going to wear that to the party, right?"

"There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing!" Si Ae protests as Yoona drags her back to the bathroom and starts shoving make-up and hairspray at her.

"Look up." Yoona commands, pausing momentarily when Si Ae sighs. "Don't worry, sis, I won't overdo it."

Image

"Hana."

"Hm?" She looks up and stands immeadiately upon seeing who said her name. "JiWook, did you need something?"

"We did it, babe." JiWook replies, a smile on his face. "We're meeting tonight on neutral territory for a truce."

The four other guys around him cheer and head off further into the hangout, leaving JiWook behind with Hana.

"Hey, wear that dress you wore the last time we went out tonight. The black and red one. I want you to look good when we meet them." With that said, JiWook hurries off after his friends leaving Hana to be swarmed by the girls in the area.

"What'd he say?"

"Is there a party tonight?"

"What's going on, Hana?"

She shakes her head, holding up her hands to ward off people as she makes her way through the crowd and back to where she keeps her things. She finds the dress JiWook had mentioned strewn over a chair and grabs it before searching for her shoes.

"Hana?"

"EunJung, have you seen my other shoe?" She says, waving the one she found in the other girl's direction.

"It's under the dresser on the right. I heard the other girls talking, apparently something big is going on tonight?"

"JiWook said something about a truce and meeting on neutral territory. I don't know much about it, just that he wants me to dress up and that I'm meeting some people."

"Seems like everybody'll be heading out then. Let's go tell the others and get ready." She pauses, frowning at the pair of tights in Hana's hand. Leave those, the dress looks better without them."

Hana sighs and drops the tights she'd been holding, snagging her makeup bag as she follows EunJung out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a bit iffy on the start of this, but we'll see how it goes.
Thoughts?

The good girl and temptation || The queen and the playboy