Dreams

004

The Black Veil Bride(Demon)

I'm walking down to a graveyard,all alone,dressed like a bride,but in black.I'm holding some type of withered flowers in my hand and I have a cigarette which I lit up as I walked.I continue walking and smoking,black tears running from my cheeks,the mascara running.I ended reaching a bridge that divides the graveyard and when I give the first step in,it creaks horribly.I expect myself to go back,yet my sobbing figure keeps walking,no matter how unsteady it is and stands in the end of the bridge,holding softly to the ropes that work as handles.Right there in the end of the bridge,there's a grave.I try to look at the name,yet I'm in a blur of tears and I keep mumbling something I don't get,until I shout it to the sky.
"Ti odio per avermi lasciato, bastardo!"
I notice it's italian,since I can speak it almost fluently,yet I'm stranged,because it isn't my first choice of language.

As I scream,the cigarette in my hand falls to my black dress,when I notice there's a veil in me,black colored too.While my mind processes,I realize it's too late,I'm at the edge of the cliff.
I scream a no as I see myself throw myself off the cliff,nothing left but a sure death and the black veil on the floor.

That's when I wake up...
♠ ♠ ♠
I used to have this nightmare a lot and when I asked my mother what could it mean,all she said was "The day you marry a man,well,darling you'll probably end a widow."
I'm afraid of getting married now O_o not that I ever wanted anyway.